Author Topic: organon sust 250 from Pakistan?!  (Read 2271 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
organon sust 250 from Pakistan?!
« on: February 10, 2007, 07:57:24 PM »
Anybody ever used it? I bought some of these a while ago with questionable origin, never used it and just saw some white powderish particles inside the amp.....never seen something like that with any othe oil based gear....

trab

• Getbig V
Re: organon sust 250 from Pakistan?!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »
White Chrystal's? Means it got real stuff inside, but got exposed to some moisture.
It's SUS, not T suspension or Stanoz, right?
Ive put several diferant kinds of vials up to their neck in cups of warm water to redissolve it.
No prob. Only prob I got w/ that stuff is who makes it.PakEs.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 08:09:30 PM »
..yeah it's sust.......crystals is the exact word......never seen it in oil before. Good to know....thanx!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
If you ever accidently smash one in your fingers It'll chrystalize white.
Thats the Juice. Then you know Its real some Kind of steroid at least.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »
sounds like it crashed. human grade gear shouldnt crash. especially if its in an amp. boil a little water and then put the burner on low then throw the amp in the water for 30 sec to a minute then shoot it.

wampyri

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 05:31:33 AM »
This can happen with temperature changes are you in a cold climate.  Ive never heard of the organon karachi sus being faked if it is it will be obvious I'm using the organon nile sus right now and the fakes of them are easy to spot.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 10:33:40 AM »
This can happen with temperature changes are you in a cold climate.  Ive never heard of the organon karachi sus being faked if it is it will be obvious I'm using the organon nile sus right now and the fakes of them are easy to spot.

there is fake pakistani sust and is almost identical to the real

wampyri

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 10:34:49 AM »
Ok well ive only seen the fake niles and they looked terrible I have never seen karachi fakes is there some pics online.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:38:56 AM »
I've seen a pic and the only diference was in the color of the expiration date digits - one was yellow the other was blue....there are some really good fakes out there - there is fake Jelfa Omnadren, and the only difference wast that the fake amp was just a little bit shorter, other than that it was absolutely identical...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
I seen lots of that Paki Organon knockoffs in asia years back, and Ican tell you there was alot of variance in the ampules. It was a best seller for sure.It and pink anabols.
The height, fill level, and roundness of the amp tops all varied lots, even out of the same box.
Theyd let that shit go for as little as $1.50  per amp(good exchange rate then).
THe markings were raised like paint of a sort, but not able to scratch off w/ fingernail.
Boxes and a package insert were allways the same.
Back then I'd been suspect if the amps didnt vary. It was good stuff, and dirt cheap.
Id be surprised if they are still knocking it out. Seems odd.
If I recall the Decas were printed red on the amps then. Same style packaging.They were$2.00each!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 09:10:19 AM »
they are very cheap, and are so-so.
I woul place them in the nile sus rating!
I love B-D's andropen

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 09:18:31 AM »
Ok well ive only seen the fake niles and they looked terrible I have never seen karachi fakes is there some pics online.
I read in another post that you are a boxer. Do you juice while you train for fight? I bit off topic but im just curious. Not bashing, just interested.

wampyri

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 10:39:38 AM »
I actually fight mma (like everyone on the internet lol) and I don't compete proffesionally anymore although I have I do juice while I train yes but I wouldn't if I was fighting as I have fought at 93kg and 83kg and they are alot less than I am I'd be more likly to take a fat burner.

I thai boxed ( I still train that heavily every day almost) and I was only 75kg then I now do it for fun.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »
yah im also an mma guy just as hobby right now. Im 205 right now trying to get to 185 and eventually fight 170lbs. I just wanted to know if you ever juiced for fights, see what it if it was a big difference for you. Seems like that would kinda mess with your mental if you trained later as a natural. One thing i dont wanna end up with is a crutch. Although it would be fun. 

wampyri

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »
No its not a crutch last thing you want when your cutting weight one thing ive found is grapple strengh and weight training strengh are very diff things same as punching power not many really big bb guys can punch.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 01:54:39 PM »
yah im also an mma guy just as hobby right now. Im 205 right now trying to get to 185 and eventually fight 170lbs. I just wanted to know if you ever juiced for fights, see what it if it was a big difference for you. Seems like that would kinda mess with your mental if you trained later as a natural. One thing i dont wanna end up with is a crutch. Although it would be fun. 

A large number of MMA fighters juice. Just look at Pride. I'd venture to say they do it more for recovery than anything, just like any other sport.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »
A large number of MMA fighters juice. Just look at Pride. I'd venture to say they do it more for recovery than anything, just like any other sport.

yah I watch all the prides and UFC's not much on the local shows except the one guys from my gym fight in, but im really into the main shows. Yah it was funny to see wandy weighing more than cro cop at the pride open weight grand prix, he looked massive no doubt most of them use since there is no rule against it. About the juicing to train, I know they dont use it for mass for the most part bbing vs fighter training are two diff worlds, but I was just asking about if there was a major diff while fight training on juice vs training off for wampyri.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 06:45:55 PM »
yah I watch all the prides and UFC's not much on the local shows except the one guys from my gym fight in, but im really into the main shows. Yah it was funny to see wandy weighing more than cro cop at the pride open weight grand prix, he looked massive no doubt most of them use since there is no rule against it. About the juicing to train, I know they dont use it for mass for the most part bbing vs fighter training are two diff worlds, but I was just asking about if there was a major diff while fight training on juice vs training off for wampyri.

hahahah, there's a decent number that could pass as BB'ers. Look at Arona, Wandy, Baroni. Pretty much a given their on it. Outside of the fact you can put more muscle on, the recovery rates are going to much lower for people who are training 4-6 hours a day.

wampyri

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:02 AM »
Ive met wand and he is MASSIVE when he is not fighting.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »
Wandi is not a small guy - he goes 220 - 230 lbs offseason fairly lean

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 12:54:11 PM »
Anybody ever used it? I bought some of these a while ago with questionable origin, never used it and just saw some white powderish particles inside the amp.....never seen something like that with any othe oil based gear....

Most of the Sustanon I use is Organon Karachi (Pakistan) and I've never seen any particles inside.

Sounds shady to me....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...