Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73112 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »
it's over....stop now.
Hahahahah yeah maybe i should get fat again so i can be "swole" and walk around with ILS!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2007, 12:50:21 PM »
Hey Buttsuck, I'm about 5'8" something and I was about 215 in these pics that I took about 6 - 8 months ago - I'm about 10 lbs heavier now and am a lifetime natty. I think I can compete at 170 lbs. Groink's a monster and he's way bigger than me, so he should be able to compete over 200 lbs easy, you retard. He's got elite genetics 8)
looken good kiwi baby!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
Hey Buttsuck, I'm about 5'8" something and I was about 215 in these pics that I took about 6 - 8 months ago - I'm about 10 lbs heavier now and am a lifetime natty. I think I can compete at 170 lbs. Groink's a monster and he's way bigger than me, so he should be able to compete over 200 lbs easy, you retard. He's got elite genetics 8)
Hahahahah what do you know!!! We have our very first 2 people in history of the world capable of being over 200 at 3% bf under 6ft!!!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2007, 12:51:40 PM »
Hahahahah what do you know!!! We have our very first 2 people in history of the world capable of being over 200 at 3% bf under 6ft!!!!!!
where are the cliams of being 3% bodyfat you tool

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2007, 12:51:54 PM »

It had to happen sometime Twiggy!!!!!!

All hail Kiwiol!!!!! he is huge and funny!!!!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
Hahahah i love you people who think they have superior genetics. All genetics determind is bone structure and muscle shape via tendon insertions. Stop believing gym science.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2007, 12:52:39 PM »
looken good kiwi baby!

Thanks man. I'm actually leaner now and am a bit bigger as well. I'll see if I can post a couple of pics later.

Read my post again, you retard. I just said I can compete around 170 lbs. It's Groink whom I'm saying can compete over 200 lbs. I'm through arguing with you though - the points been made and the ownage complete 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:22 PM »
Hahahahah yeah maybe i should get fat again so i can be "swole" and walk around with ILS!!
no..you should stop because they dwarf you and would never take your diet or training advice. as well they probably wouldn't let you carry their gym bags.

lookin' huge kiwi. ;)
where's you pics Buttsucker?
kiwi and Groink have both posted pics..if you wish to continue put up or shut up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA Buttsuck comparing himself to Groink is the funniest shit I read this weak

you are delusional

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »
You are right. I do look like a stick in clothes but the way i look shirtless now topples the way i looked at 240 in clothes. I'd rather look good with 150lbs of lean muscle then 220 of fat.

you have abs. that's all. and there are people twice your size with abs. and there are people who aren't natty that are huge with abs. so at the end of the day you're a twig that gets dwarfed by the guys on underwear packaging and you're hating on a guy who has more muscle tissue in his leg than you have in your body.

at 150 pounds, your entire weight is taken up by bones, organs, and skin. i go to the gym and i see 30 or 40 guys flashing abs and showing veins on their arms/shoulders. the number capable of putting five plates on any lift? now you're down to three, and we all know each other by now.

you go to a bar and the sub-160 pound guys end up looking like frail little children.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »
Thanks man. I'm actually leaner now and am a bit bigger as well.

Read my post again, you retard. I just said I can compete around 170 lbs. It's Groink whom I'm saying can compete over 200 lbs. I'm through arguing with you though - the points been made and the ownage complete 8)
Nahhh, groink can compete at 170 too. Good to see you admit defeat!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
BUTTSUCK=POWN3D!!!!111

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
Hahahah i love you people who think they have superior genetics. All genetics determind is bone structure and muscle shape via tendon insertions. Stop believing gym science.

So you think your genetics are basically the same as mine?  Or Ronnie Coleman's.......How about GARY coleman's

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
god damn, kiwi. looking beastly.  8)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »
you have abs. that's all. and there are people twice your size with abs. and there are people who aren't natty that are huge with abs. so at the end of the day you're a twig that gets dwarfed by the guys on underwear packaging and you're hating on a guy who has more muscle tissue in his leg than you have in your body.

at 150 pounds, your entire weight is taken up by bones, organs, and skin. i go to the gym and i see 30 or 40 guys flashing abs and showing veins on their arms/shoulders. the number capable of putting five plates on any lift? now you're down to three, and we all know each other by now.

you go to a bar and the sub-160 pound guys end up looking like frail little children.
No... i am simply holding up a mirror and showing you your delusions. You refuse to see them. Continue to dine on boiled lettuce and chicken at 30% bf.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
So you think your genetics are basically the same as mine?  Or Ronnie Coleman's.......How about GARY coleman's
NAH DUDE WEBSTER

Stavios

« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »
Nahhh, groink can compete at 170 too. Good to see you admit defeat!

yeah groink has 70 lbs of fat to lose  ::)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »
Of course not... That is why everyone is different.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2007, 12:56:26 PM »
Of course not... That is why everyone is different.
STOP beliving in gym science

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2007, 12:57:21 PM »
Yes he does.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
No... i am simply holding up a mirror and showing you your delusions. You refuse to see them. Continue to dine on boiled lettuce and chicken at 30% bf.

i just ate a BK quad stacker and finished it up with some yuengling. tomorrow i plan on going to the gym and warming up with more than you max out with.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »
god damn, kiwi. looking beastly.  8)

Thank you Sir. It's an honor to hear such praise from someone such as yourself 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
Thank you Sir. It's an honor to hear such praise from someone such as yourself 8)
dude grionk gonna have his hands full in the mr getbig it will between you and him if you guys do it

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
i just ate a BK quad stacker and finished it up with some yuengling. tomorrow i plan on going to the gym and warming up with more than you max out with.
Hahaha you are probably right as i am not very strong. Go rip a pec!! ahahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2007, 01:01:28 PM »
Yes he does.
yeah the 70 lbs of you hanging from his sack...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!