Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73105 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #475 on: February 12, 2007, 08:12:45 AM »
I didn`t read any of this but I will quote it and give you some advice.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU BULKING FAT MONSTER!!!!!  YOU NEED TO LOSE 60-70 LBS~~~~ YOU ARE MISTAKING YOUR FAT!!!!! FOR MUSCLE!!!!!!   "BIG KIWI" HAHAHAHAH

Hahahahahahahaha meltdown of the year. I pride myself on making 'veterans' like you meltdown 8). Need I even say I hit the hammer right on the head and made you face all the facts about yourself that you've been trying real hard to ignore / deny?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #476 on: February 12, 2007, 08:12:55 AM »
he's turned into every newbie on bb.com who posts pictures of his ripped abs on his herculean 140 pound physique and then calls everyone with even a little bit more fat but 50 pounds more muscle a fatass out of pure jealousy. most guys manage to at least get "big" when they get fat. adonis's fat pictures look no different than your average fat teenager, which tells you a lot about the amount of muscle he was holding beneath it.

step 1: starve self until striations show up, ignore complete lack of muscle
step 2: make up phony "system" that cribs extremely basic ideas from a diet plan middle aged women use
step 3: attempt to brag on message board with head shoved up own ass

By the way,

I would OWN you in any physique or Powerlifting competition.  

Lets do a You Tube Video Challenge!!

You best lifts, against mine.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #477 on: February 12, 2007, 08:13:02 AM »
But if a god doesn't exist as you maintain then one could argue you have no qualities.

You really need to think these things out better before you post them.

Good point.

If there is no God...

And you have godlike qualities...

Hmm...

Interesting. An enigma, one might say. An ontological quandery of legendary proportions.  8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: February 12, 2007, 08:13:48 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha meltdown of the year. I pride myself on making 'veterans' like you meltdown 8). Need I even say I hit the hammer right on the head and made you face all the facts about yourself that you've been trying real hard to ignore / deny?

Maybe it will sink in a second time. HAHAHAHAHAH

LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU BULKING FAT MONSTER!!!!!  YOU NEED TO LOSE 60-70 LBS~~~~ YOU ARE MISTAKING YOUR FAT!!!!! FOR MUSCLE!!!!!!   "BIG KIWI" HAHAHAHAH

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #479 on: February 12, 2007, 08:14:26 AM »
Not at all.

Hercules,Apollo and Zeus don`t exist, but that doesn`t mean you can`t posess some of their traits.

You need to think things through.

What traits did they possess?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: February 12, 2007, 08:15:31 AM »
Good point.

If there is no God...

And you have godlike qualities...

Hmm...

Interesting. An enigma, one might say. An ontological quandery of legendary proportions.  8)

-Hedge

Your logic is flawed.  If I stated I was the god that most people believe in, then your postulation may have an iota of credence.  State the traits that a god has and you will see what god-like means.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »
What traits did they possess?

-Hedge

Depends on the situation. Are we talking the 12 Labors?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:33 AM »
this is one thing i have to disagree with Adonis on, Kiwiol has a lot of muscle, both of you guys do.

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #483 on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
Not at all.

Hercules,Apollo and Zeus don`t exist, but that doesn`t mean you can`t posess some of their traits.

You need to think things through.

Surely you couldn't have meant that. You are wildly smaller than Hercules, don't possess the musical ability nor the warring skills of Apollo and cannot summon thunderbolts ala Zeus although shit does flow freely from your mouth but I'm not sure there's a mythological god that possesses that power.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #484 on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:17 AM »
Zach is fat and gay.

And you are a skinny virgin.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #485 on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:27 AM »
By the way,

I would OWN you in any physique or Powerlifting competition. 

Lets do a You Tube Video Challenge!!

You best lifts, against mine.

while intriguing, i'm not sure this is fair for two reasons:

1) i've been training equipped, so my raw lifts aren't the best right now.
2) we're in completely different weight classes, not to mention you're a short fucker.

but you know what? f**k it. it's a deal. i have a pretty easy 510 deadlift and a smoked 335 bench on video so far, my raw squat last time was around 455. you on the other hand have one picture of you deadlifting 525 with straps and refuse to even post pictures of anything else.

i'm calling you on this. but you have to post at least one video first, because i've posted many. and it has to be your bench.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »
this is one thing i have to disagree with Adonis on, Kiwiol has a lot of muscle, both of you guys do.

He has a TON of fat though.

No way to tell what is muscle and what is not.  He has around 60 lbs to lose.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: February 12, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »

2) we're in completely different weight classes, not to mention you're a short fucker.

but you know what? f**k it. it's a deal. i have a pretty easy 510 deadlift and a smoked 335 bench on video so far, my raw squat last time was around 455. you on the other hand have one video of you deadlifting 525 with straps and refuse to even post pictures of anything else.

i'm calling you on this. but you have to post at least one video first, because i've posted many. and it has to be your bench.

I am a half inch shorter than you.

Weight classes won`t matter.  I will still outlift you.

Use straps for all I care.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »

but you know what? f**k it. it's a deal. i have a pretty easy 510 deadlift and a smoked 335 bench on video so far, my raw squat last time was around 455. you on the other hand have one picture of you deadlifting 525 with straps and refuse to even post pictures of anything else.

Where is a video?

Show me what you have posted.  I have never seen one.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 12, 2007, 08:20:04 AM »

no straps. sorry bud, you have to rely on your massive forearms for grip strength. i have my pull on video and my bench. your move. you outlift me on video and i'll either post another one that attempts to top you or concede that you won that part of the challenge. we'll go lift by lift, like a game of simon.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #490 on: February 12, 2007, 08:20:08 AM »
The human body sucks, it is so inefficient, how is it that Gorillas and horses can sit around all day and eat leaves and hay and produce huge ripped slabs of muscle, and human beings can eat the best foods in the world, three times a day, plus vitamins, plus supplements, plus herbs, plus all this crap and still end up looking like a pile of monkey shit?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: February 12, 2007, 08:20:37 AM »
no straps. sorry bud, you have to rely on your massive forearms for grip strength. i have my pull on video and my bench. your move. you outlift me on video and i'll either post another one that attempts to top you or concede that you won that part of the challenge. we'll go lift by lift, like a game of simon.

Where are your videos?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #492 on: February 12, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »
Maybe it will sink in a second time. HAHAHAHAHAH

Why would it make any difference to me whether you think I'm lean or fat or whatever ???. Like I said before, I need to respect you first and only in the event of that pre-requiste which is totally absent in this case will your opinion mean anything to me.

In short, all I need to do is look at a pic of you or read a post of yours to remember why you don't know jack and are no better than snake oil salesmen, except in your case, you don't even have the distinction of making a single sale hahahahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: February 12, 2007, 08:21:40 AM »
Why would it make any difference to me whether you think I'm lean or fat or whatever ???. Like I said before, I need to respect you first and only in the event of that pre-requiste which is totally absent in this case will your opinion mean anything to me.

In short, all I need to do is look at a pic of you or read a post of yours to remember why you don't know jack and are no better than snake oil salesmen, except in your case, you don't even have the distinction of making a single sale hahahahahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: February 12, 2007, 08:22:06 AM »
Where is a video?

Show me what you have posted.  I have never seen one.

deadlift:

yeah, i'm fat. but remember... i don't care. i've been far leaner, if i felt like staying that lean, i would. this is entirely about strength.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: February 12, 2007, 08:22:22 AM »

Zach is 6'1"

Your'e 5'11"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 12, 2007, 08:23:05 AM »
The human body sucks, it is so inefficient, how is it that Gorillas and horses can sit around all day and eat leaves and hay and produce huge ripped slabs of muscle, and human beings can eat the best foods in the world, three times a day, plus vitamins, plus supplements, plus herbs, plus all this crap and still end up looking like a pile of monkey shit?
Gorillas are fat.

All animals have different skeletons and muscle attatchments.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »
Back in the 80's it was said that a person would need to train for a good 5 yrs. w/dedication to the lifestyle of bb'ing to be able to develop the mass needed to compete at the national level in the states.TA you've stated that you've been training for 9 yrs. if I remember correct?If that's the case then you have very poor genetics. I've seen people walk into gyms & within 2-6 mnths display much better results that what you show on these boards for someone w/9 yrs. of training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:29 AM »
deadlift:

yeah, i'm fat. but remember... i don't care. i've been far leaner, if i felt like staying that lean, i would. this is entirely about strength.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are you fat, but you struggle with that weight. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: February 12, 2007, 08:25:04 AM »
deadlift:

Nice pull.

Don't hold your breath for a return vid.