Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73117 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »
HAHAHA you have to use straps to deadlift that.  Epic weak grip and forearms.  Dude nice self-ownage.  And why do you keep using the Heckler account.  EVERYONE knows its you already.  Have you taken your meds today.  Why do you continue to embarrass yourself.  Go out and do something.  You talk so much shit yet deliver nothing.  Seriously go do something with your life.  You have a face and body perfect for radio.  You can spew your shit all over then.

Didn't you blow your back out deadlifting like 450? I wouldn't be talking shit about anyone's deadlift.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #601 on: February 12, 2007, 02:34:20 PM »
my man, i ain't done a fly in about three months, and even then it was a set with the 60s at the end to get the blood flowing. this is more about making adonis back up his mouth for once, and if it means i have to try flyes with a ridiculous weight then i'll do it. i'll agree if he shoots a video of hitting strict flyes with a pair of 100s i'll be in some serious trouble when it comes to returning the volley, haha.  ;D

Don't hurt yourself for this wang, Zach.

You ALREADY DID make him eat his words to those of us that pay attention.

Dumbell Flyes     What a fvcking idiot

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 12, 2007, 02:47:35 PM »
HAHAHA you have to use straps to deadlift that.  Epic weak grip and forearms.  Dude nice self-ownage.  And why do you keep using the Heckler account.  EVERYONE knows its you already.  Have you taken your meds today.  Why do you continue to embarrass yourself.  Go out and do something.  You talk so much shit yet deliver nothing.  Seriously go do something with your life.  You have a face and body perfect for radio.  You can spew your shit all over then.

It's obvious that he has tiny twigs forearms becuase he uses straps on everything. Using straps on a 400lb deadlift is pathetic.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #603 on: February 12, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »
Don't hurt yourself for this wang, Zach.

You ALREADY DID make him eat his words to those of us that pay attention.

Dumbell Flyes     What a fvcking idiot

i know. i'm just trying to get adam to actually follow up on a damn claim or challenge. you can tell he's totally broken down because the heckler suddenly popped in.  :-\

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2007, 04:01:14 PM »
so did adam post a vid beating MM's lifts?  I've been gone all day....
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #605 on: February 12, 2007, 04:57:41 PM »
Didn't you blow your back out deadlifting like 450? I wouldn't be talking shit about anyone's deadlift.  ;)

I talk cause I can.  I deadlifted 735 with NO straps.  I hadn't done deadlifts in more than 10 years.  I blew out my L4 & L5 doing something else.  I did 500 with no warmup, straps. belt and after more than 10 years of not doing deads.  I still did it.  And yes my back went out.  But it goes out all the time.  Something that happens after you injure your lower back.  So yes I can talk cause with all my injuries, not training in that lift I can still dead more than him and you.  So yes I can talk.  Anymore questions.  hahaha 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #606 on: February 12, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »
I talk cause I can.  I deadlifted 735 with NO straps.  I hadn't done deadlifts in more than 10 years.  I blew out my L4 & L5 doing something else.  I did 500 with no warmup, straps. belt and after more than 10 years of not doing deads.  I still did it.  And yes my back went out.  But it goes out all the time.  Something that happens after you injure your lower back.  So yes I can talk cause with all my injuries, not training in that lift I can still dead more than him and you.  So yes I can talk.  Anymore questions.  hahaha 

so what do you do when you blow your back out?  I'm thinking of going to see a chiropractor but I don't know......if I go see a regular doctor I think he's gonna wanna cut me open and I don't want that.

I blew my back out working in a shop for 10 years..it's trashed big time.
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
so did adam post a vid beating MM's lifts?  I've been gone all day....

nope. he claimed he already "won" the challenge because he posted a few pictures. and also said he'd challenge me to strict reps doing flys with 100 lb dumbbells. i think we'll be waiting a while for any videos.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #608 on: February 12, 2007, 07:38:32 PM »
owned, damn owned.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2007, 08:10:03 PM »
owned, damn owned.

With a sprinkle of owned on top.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
By the way, Adonis's first deadlift pic is 510 not 520.  5 plates a 2.5 and a 5. Is 510.  Also I refuse to beleive that 600 blurry ass pic is real.Why is it that every single other pic he has posted is perfect qualit and that one is blurry?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: February 12, 2007, 08:15:15 PM »
The real question is, why does Adonis have no lats?

Doubtful he could even do 1 pullup.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »
By the way, Adonis's first deadlift pic is 510 not 520.  5 plates a 2.5 and a 5. Is 510.  Also I refuse to beleive that 600 blurry ass pic is real.Why is it that every single other pic he has posted is perfect qualit and that one is blurry?

it's not 600, either. there's five plates and a 35, so it's 565. the reason it's probably blurry is that he was hitching it like crazy and the guy had to snap the picture quickly before he dropped it. notice how his right leg is clearly lifted up somewhat.

that's why he won't post a video, he didn't do anything close to a clean lift back then and sure can't now. notice how he made the challenge without knowing i actually posted proof behind my claims and as soon as he was presented with this, he started backpedaling like crazy.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:39 PM »
Plus, at 240lbs and 40% bodyfat, a 510lb deadlift is pathetic. A bum off the street could do it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: February 12, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Plus, at 240lbs and 40% bodyfat, a 510lb deadlift is pathetic. A bum off the street could do it.

or it's MORE impressive, because he had so little muscle tissue on his skeleton it's amazing he didn't snap like a twig.  :D

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: February 12, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
My bisexual friend, why are you so boastful about a 335 bench?  It's not that impressive.  Your average gym rat does this, and more.  And usually at a much lower body weight.  ::)

Adonis,

Do you usually keep all your accounts open at once, or do you log in and out of them? Would this account for the time difference between the Heckler and the True Adonis posting?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: February 12, 2007, 08:37:26 PM »
Adonis,

Do you usually keep all your accounts open at once, or do you log in and out of them? Would this account for the time difference between the Heckler and the True Adonis posting?

All you have to do is run a few different versions of browsers and have them all open at the same time. Example - 1 firefox, 2 Internet explorer, 3 Opera. You have each different account logged into each browser. That is all they do. If they don't do that, and log in and out of accounts, they are truly retarded.

** I can almost imagine the sinking feeling someone running multiple accounts is experiencing if the above process is new to them, and they've been logging in and out for all these years.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 12, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »
Adonis,

they have nearly identical posting patterns. coincidence?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #618 on: February 12, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
With a sprinkle of owned on top.
and a side order of owned followed by a tall glass of owned juice.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #619 on: February 12, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »
i think some people need a tall glass of shut teh fuck up juice  :)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #620 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:37 PM »
and a side order of owned followed by a tall glass of owned juice.

What's that? heartburn? No problem, he has a roll of Rownedaids handy.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 12, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »
::)

Just be honest with us. I really don't like people that lie.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: February 12, 2007, 09:03:57 PM »
Just be honest with us. I really don't like people that lie.

God forbid the random noname Pobrecito doesn't like you. Whatever will you do knowing that someone on the internet that you'll never meet doesn't approve of you!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 12, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »
hahaha, as always my friend you are spot on!

I bet "pobrecito" will not join the nuthugging fan club of the pwning machine, the great Berzerk Fury, haha

hahahaha, I hope not. I've had to rent a school bus so they can all pack in and follow me around. Their tricycle tires were popped by the neighborhood bully when he stole their ice cream money.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 12, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »
hahahahahah Apenis OWNED hahahahahah