Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73127 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #650 on: February 13, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »
By the way,

I would OWN you in any physique or Powerlifting competition.  

Lets do a You Tube Video Challenge!!

You best lifts, against mine.
Still waiting for your lifts 'Adonis' ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2007, 12:48:15 PM »
so let me get this straight.  Adonis challenged you to a youtube callenge and you posted vids of you benching and squatting now he claims those dont' count cause he's got pics of him from years ago lifting more weight?  As it stands the challenge has been changed to dB flyes?  This is the cookiest challenge I've ever seen...am I understanding this right?

Yes you are.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #652 on: February 13, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »
so let me get this straight.  Adonis challenged you to a youtube callenge and you posted vids of you benching and squatting now he claims those dont' count cause he's got pics of him from years ago lifting more weight?  As it stands the challenge has been changed to dB flyes?  This is the cookiest challenge I've ever seen...am I understanding this right?

that's about right. here's the summary for anyone just tuning in.

adonis said he could beat me in any physique or powerlifting competition and made a "you tube challenge". obviously i'm not going for physique, so strength it is. i told him that it wasn't exactly fair, because i'm roughly 100 pounds heavier than he is, but he said it didn't matter, so the challenge went.

i immediately referred to my deadlift and bench videos, and said as soon as he produced videos of him handling more weight i'll try and one-up his lifts or concede that i lost. he immediately ripped out the old pictures, two of which show incomplete lifts and one of which is incredibly blurry (aside from having less weight on the bar than he claimed), and claimed that until i top THOSE, he "wins". he also pointedly ignored the bench video.

lacking any ability to actually beat me in any of the main lifts (arguably ever, if my theory on his deadlift pictures is correct), adonis swiftly backpedaled and said he wanted to do a DB fly contest first. i agreed. he then said we can't do a single-rep max on those because his gym only has up to 100 pound dumbbells and he can do those easily, so i should pick a weight and we'll go for reps. based on what he just said, i decided that we should do reps with the 100s.

the next part came with him suddenly saying we never agreed to any rules, and that i'll just have to wait until the video he's supposedly filming with daddywaddy comes out.

so to summarize my summary: adonis makes a challenge, tries to keep changing it so i won't agree to it, finally pusses out completely. game, set, match.

The Heckler

« Reply #653 on: February 13, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »
I own your minds   hahahahaha

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #654 on: February 13, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »
I own your minds   hahahahaha

Are you saying the only thing on Magoos mind is this challenge and how much dick he could suck in an hour Heckler

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #655 on: February 13, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »
Adam, I was under the impression that you were eating junk food and stayed low on protein?

My diet for cutting this year is going to probably look something like this:

300-350 grams of protein a day
carbs starting at 400 grams lowering 20-50 grams every 2 weeks or so.
every 10 days-400 grams of carbs
Probably no cardio.  Maybe throw it in there last couple of weeks or so.
Fat will come from all lean sources and some nuts.

I have done carb cycling and think it is shitty for me.  I think this approach will have me eating the max possible so I can retain all of my muscle. 

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: February 13, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
wow, how about that. i called that adonis's claim to be eating junk food was pure BS as soon as he said it. looks like i was right.

we need to start up a list of this poor delusional bastard's claims and the reality.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #657 on: February 13, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »
I do it better. Can't go wrong with Oppenheimer and Drago!!!!!
Aha. I got ya, BZ. But Oppenheimer was himself quoting from a very famous text just after the explosion.  :)

/can't go wrong with drago's 'i must break you' tho

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #658 on: February 13, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »
Aha. I got ya, BZ. But Oppenheimer was himself quoting from a very famous text just after the explosion.  :)

/can't go wrong with drago's 'i must break you' tho

That's true. I've never read the text, though and associate it with Oppenheimer and the Trinity explosion. It was 100% fitting for the situation he was in. Great quote, nonetheless.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: February 13, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
That's true. I've never read the text, though and associate it with Oppenheimer and the Trinity explosion. It was 100% fitting for the situation he was in. Great quote, nonetheless.

it's funny that the incorrect grammar ends up making the quote a hell of a lot more powerful. if you take out the "am" it doesn't have the same punch to it.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #660 on: February 13, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if the only people on this board who support Adonis are his own gimmick accounts.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #661 on: February 13, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »
LOL. I haven't, and I don't know anybody who has. I think it holds the dubious honor (religious texts aside; maybe not :o) of being the longest ever written. Get the Cole's notes for that bad boy.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: February 13, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »
LOL. I haven't, and I don't know anybody who has. I think it holds the dubious honor (religious texts aside; maybe not :o) of being the longest ever written. Get the Cole's notes for that bad boy.

i actually own it, though i haven't gotten too deep into it. the thing is a brick. here's the passage itself, from 11.32, which is page 510 in this 900 page monster.

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of worlds, and I have come here to destroy all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain.

haha, any coincidence that this is post 666 in the thread?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #663 on: February 13, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »
i actually own it, though i haven't gotten too deep into it. the thing is a brick. here's the passage itself, from 11.32, which is page 510 in this 900 page monster.

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of worlds, and I have come here to destroy all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain.
Now, that's good stuff; that's what I'm talking about, MM. I was just earlier ridiculing 'The Heckler' for his stale rel. references and pop culture gleanings as well as bemoaning Gb's lack of a real 'baddie.' We need someone who can inform his persona with good writing like that. Adam et al. are just not up to snuff.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #664 on: February 13, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »
that's about right. here's the summary for anyone just tuning in.

adonis said he could beat me in any physique or powerlifting competition and made a "you tube challenge". obviously i'm not going for physique, so strength it is. i told him that it wasn't exactly fair, because i'm roughly 100 pounds heavier than he is, but he said it didn't matter, so the challenge went.

i immediately referred to my deadlift and bench videos, and said as soon as he produced videos of him handling more weight i'll try and one-up his lifts or concede that i lost. he immediately ripped out the old pictures, two of which show incomplete lifts and one of which is incredibly blurry (aside from having less weight on the bar than he claimed), and claimed that until i top THOSE, he "wins". he also pointedly ignored the bench video.

lacking any ability to actually beat me in any of the main lifts (arguably ever, if my theory on his deadlift pictures is correct), adonis swiftly backpedaled and said he wanted to do a DB fly contest first. i agreed. he then said we can't do a single-rep max on those because his gym only has up to 100 pound dumbbells and he can do those easily, so i should pick a weight and we'll go for reps. based on what he just said, i decided that we should do reps with the 100s.

the next part came with him suddenly saying we never agreed to any rules, and that i'll just have to wait until the video he's supposedly filming with daddywaddy comes out.

so to summarize my summary: adonis makes a challenge, tries to keep changing it so i won't agree to it, finally pusses out completely. game, set, match.

I didn't know the whole story, how lame is that?!! Adonis got
Magowned
tiny-tit bounty hunter

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: February 13, 2007, 02:42:27 PM »
Now, that's good stuff; that's what I'm talking about, MM. I was just earlier ridiculing 'The Heckler' for his stale rel. references and pop culture gleanings as well as bemoaning Gb's lack of a real 'baddie.' We need someone who can inform his persona with good writing like that. Adam et al. are just not up to snuff.

i've gotten through the bible, a few buddhist texts, i'm lazily wading through the bhagavad gita, and at some point i plan on getting better into the qu'ran (which i've only skimmed). i like the legion quote, it's amongst the coolest in the bible, just extremely cliche. given the story, you could make a case for its use, but it's still a pretty common "look how badass this quote is" chunk of the bible used all over the place. google it, it's everywhere.

adam's google-fu is all that carries him with stuff like this. he has no actual knowledge, he just stitches shit together that he scrounges up on a moment's notice. it would be pretty sweet if a biblical, epic-style villain came around, i'll agree.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #666 on: February 13, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
Lets ask Ron to remove all his accounts!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #667 on: February 13, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »
Lets ask Ron to remove all his accounts!

Who the fuck are you?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #668 on: February 13, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #669 on: February 13, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »
it's Adam.....again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: February 13, 2007, 03:32:52 PM »
it's Adam.....again.

Who the fuck are you?
E

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #671 on: February 13, 2007, 03:33:33 PM »
meltdown

AVBG

« Reply #672 on: February 13, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: February 13, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »
We got a guy on here trying to get Adonis banned on his 4th post and another idiot calling out gimmicks on his 96th post. It's fuckin amateur hour lately :-\
E

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #674 on: February 13, 2007, 03:37:17 PM »
lol