Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73114 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #725 on: February 13, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »
Careful there.  That's no reason to stop acting like a lady, Berzerkfury.

I don't spend my time here worrying about you homos, nor stay up half the night thinking of how to "OWN" someone.  Have you been lurking?  How do you know where I've been?

Immortal gay fan base on here. 

Gee, maybe the fact you commented on the fact that you've been here for a while but you don't post but you're fed up with a few people, eh sunshine? Can't even keep your facts straight, tiny.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #726 on: February 13, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
Gee, maybe the fact you commented on the fact that you've been here for a while but you don't post but you're fed up with a few people, eh sunshine? Can't even keep your facts straight, tiny.

I'll go a few weeks on here, then not come on here for a month.  It never fails, though, it's the same people over and over with the same regurgitated sh*t.

How can I only be lurking when I have more posts than you?

God, you really get worked up over this stuff don't you?  Maybe you should worry about more important things.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: February 13, 2007, 07:05:44 PM »
I'll go a few weeks on here, then not come on here for a month.  It never fails, though, it's the same people over and over with the same regurgitated sh*t.

How can I only be lurking when I have more posts than you?

God, you really get worked up over this stuff don't you?  Maybe you should worry about more important things.

I just had Ron nuke my posts the other day. Post count means jack shit to me.

The Heckler

« Reply #728 on: February 13, 2007, 07:08:07 PM »
That was absolutely atrocious. For someone who spends the majority of his time lurking, you'd think you would have a thousand and one insults to use that weren't lame as shit.

haha careful BF, you are going to make "condor" cry his eyes out and go back to being a lurker.  My, what a loss that would be for us  ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #729 on: February 13, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
I just had Ron nuke my posts the other day. Post count means jack shit to me.

Are you finished?  

I'm tired of responding to you.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #730 on: February 13, 2007, 07:09:19 PM »
haha careful BF, you are going to make "condor" cry his eyes out and go back to being a lurker.  My, what a loss that would be for us  ::)

Adonis, I pm'ed you about your bodyfat....what gives?  Where you at?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: February 13, 2007, 07:10:22 PM »

hahahah, god forbid Condor stops posting. What will we do without him attacking my post count!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #732 on: February 13, 2007, 07:13:53 PM »

adam, you're reading the thread, so the fact that you're avoiding the challenge is EXTREMELY revealing. also, nice touch with deleting all the heckler posts in the thread.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #733 on: February 13, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »
are you trying to say that "Condom" thinks that "Old Arab Businessman Cock" is an actual lollipop flavor, Benjamin?

HAHAHA what im saying is this fag has serviced more schmoes than DA and has nothing to show for it but a gaping ass

The Heckler

« Reply #734 on: February 13, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
adam, you're reading the thread, so the fact that you're avoiding the challenge is EXTREMELY revealing. also, nice touch with deleting all the heckler posts in the thread.

I have owned your mind since day one, Mr. Gates.  ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: February 13, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
I have owned your mind since day one, Mr. Gates.  ;)

m'kay, now how about the challenge?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #736 on: February 13, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »
m'kay, now how about the challenge?

Owned to a degree that you will NEVER realize.

I love it. lolololol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #737 on: February 13, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
Owned to a degree that you will NEVER realize.

I love it. lolololol

COWARD!
just push some weight!

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2007, 08:33:42 PM »
When are you going to fight Derek Anthony?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2007, 08:34:35 PM »
Careful there.  That's no reason to stop acting like a lady, Berzerkfury.

I don't spend my time here worrying about you homos, nor stay up half the night thinking of how to "OWN" someone.  Have you been lurking?  How do you know where I've been?

Immortal gay fan base on here. 

Condom!!!1

Listen you little pillow biting bottom bitch!!!

You're so queer you make BayGay look like Fedor!!

I bet, late at night, while going up to your life partner's mini fridge to grab a low fat yogurt, you think to yourself "god, that BerzerkFury and that Power Rod are such meanies, I don't know what to do... :(  I know, I'll just flip a chair upside down and sit on one of the legs until I'm smiling again   :)"

You're so gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: February 13, 2007, 08:35:18 PM »
COWARD!

couldn't have said it better myself.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: February 13, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
Condom!!!1

Listen you little pillow biting bottom bitch!!!

You're so queer you make BayGay look like Fedor!!

I bet, late at night, while going up to your life partner's mini fridge to grab a low fat yogurt, you think to yourself "god, that BerzerkFury and that Power Rod are such meanies, I don't know what to do... :(  I know, I'll just flip a chair upside down and sit on one of the legs until I'm smiling again   :)"

You're so gay.

you'd be so easy to burn in real life

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: February 13, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/eric9912/beast.jpg

hahaha, i can just picture you right now, digging through old pictures saying "i'll show him! when he sees my photoshopped arms then he'll be so awestruck he'll forget all about that challenge i completely pussed out on!!" hahaha, gayer than top hats.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: February 13, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »
hahaha, i can just picture you right now, digging through old pictures saying "i'll show him! when he sees my photoshopped arms then he'll be so awestruck he'll forget all about that challenge i completely pussed out on!!" hahaha, gayer than top hats.

What challenge was that Mr. Magoo? Don't tell me to look back in the thread ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: February 13, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »
What challenge was that Mr. Magoo? Don't tell me to look back in the thread ;)

that's about right. here's the summary for anyone just tuning in.

adonis said he could beat me in any physique or powerlifting competition and made a "you tube challenge". obviously i'm not going for physique, so strength it is. i told him that it wasn't exactly fair, because i'm roughly 100 pounds heavier than he is, but he said it didn't matter, so the challenge went.

i immediately referred to my deadlift and bench videos, and said as soon as he produced videos of him handling more weight i'll try and one-up his lifts or concede that i lost. he immediately ripped out the old pictures, two of which show incomplete lifts and one of which is incredibly blurry (aside from having less weight on the bar than he claimed), and claimed that until i top THOSE, he "wins". he also pointedly ignored the bench video.

lacking any ability to actually beat me in any of the main lifts (arguably ever, if my theory on his deadlift pictures is correct), adonis swiftly backpedaled and said he wanted to do a DB fly contest first. i agreed. he then said we can't do a single-rep max on those because his gym only has up to 100 pound dumbbells and he can do those easily, so i should pick a weight and we'll go for reps. based on what he just said, i decided that we should do reps with the 100s.

the next part came with him suddenly saying we never agreed to any rules, and that i'll just have to wait until the video he's supposedly filming with daddywaddy comes out.

so to summarize my summary: adonis makes a challenge, tries to keep changing it so i won't agree to it, finally pusses out completely. game, set, match.

The Heckler

« Reply #746 on: February 13, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »

Honest question, since I know you have struggled mightily with bisexual tendencies.  What is it like to be attracted to chicks AND dudes simultaneously?  It must be an emotional hell, huh?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: February 13, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »
Honest question, since I know you have struggled mightily with bisexual tendencies.  What is it like to be attracted to chicks AND dudes simultaneously?  It must be an emotional hell, huh?

what's it like to be absolutely obsessed with another dude's sex life?  :)

The Heckler

« Reply #748 on: February 13, 2007, 09:38:17 PM »
what's it like to be absolutely obsessed with another dude's sex life?  :)

How am I obsessed when I ask you one simple question?  ::)  After all, you are the one who made your bisexuality public under your "ZackG85" handle, Mr. Gates.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #749 on: February 13, 2007, 09:39:32 PM »
zach carries around the white pages as his 'little black book' since he's into both men and women.