Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 73255 times)

The Heckler

Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #750 on: February 13, 2007, 09:40:14 PM »
zach carries around the white pages as his 'little black book' since he's into both men and women.

hahaha

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: February 13, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »
Adonis, you're a joke. You seriously have mental issues and are a bigger pussy than alexxx. You build hype but you don't have anything to back it up with. You're stricly a chest-and-bi bodybuilder. You have gimmick accounts to hide the fact that you're too insecure to front up (on the NET) to all your accusations. You avoid the truth. You THINK you're better than almost everyone here. You're deluded and, although a good business man (because of all your bullshit talk), you're one of the biggest jokes on this entire board. Moreso than Goodrum. At least HE is competing and not talking shit about his physique with claims that he can't back up. I feel sorry that you're such a miniscule, little man. We can see your insecurity in your face. It's time you faced facts and stop darting around the truth, because even if the pussies here won't fight you, I'm sure you're as much of an ass in real life that someday someone will beat the shit out of you and we'll all be here laughing. People like you are looked down upon in society as arrogant pricks. That's exactly what you are, among many, many other things.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #752 on: February 13, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »
Adonis, you're a joke. You seriously have mental issues and are a bigger pussy than alexxx. You build hype but you don't have anything to back it up with. You're stricly a chest-and-bi bodybuilder. You have gimmick accounts to hide the fact that you're too insecure to front up (on the NET) to all your accusations. You avoid the truth. You THINK you're better than almost everyone here. You're deluded and, although a good business man (because of all your bullshit talk), you're one of the biggest jokes on this entire board. Moreso than Goodrum. At least HE is competing and not talking shit about his physique with claims that he can't back up. I feel sorry that you're such a miniscule, little man. We can see your insecurity in your face. It's time you faced facts and stop darting around the truth, because even if the pussies here won't fight you, I'm sure you're as much of an ass in real life that someday someone will beat the shit out of you and we'll all be here laughing. People like you are looked down upon in society as arrogant pricks. That's exactly what you are, among many, many other things.

MELTDOWN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I consume you!!!!!

Let the Adonis wash over your pea brain!

By the way,

I didn`t even read what you typed.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #753 on: February 13, 2007, 09:51:17 PM »
How am I obsessed when I ask you one simple question?  ::)  After all, you are the one who made your bisexuality public under your "ZackG85" handle, Mr. Gates.

hahaha, you brought it up twice in this thread, accused me of being "robert the bruce" because of it, mentioned it in the john romano thread, and thought i was "bobby sixkiller", you're absolutely and completely obsessed with me. it's sad, really.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #754 on: February 13, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »
hahaha, you brought it up twice in this thread, accused me of being "robert the bruce" because of it, mentioned it in the john romano thread, and thought i was "bobby sixkiller", you're absolutely and completely obsessed with me. it's sad, really.  :-\

Wow, you really follow my posts closely.  :-\ 

The Heckler

« Reply #755 on: February 13, 2007, 09:52:56 PM »

By the way,

hahaha I bet this queef was pounding the keyboard the whole time he was typing that drivel and screaming "I'll get him!!" at the top of his lungs.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: February 13, 2007, 09:53:59 PM »
Wow, you really follow my posts closely.  :-\ 

or i did a quick search to see when you posted my name just now. you're the one who actually talks about me in all those threads, i just spend 30 seconds to find it. who's following who closely now?  ;)

oh, and when are you going to post the youtube videos? db flys first if you want to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: February 13, 2007, 09:56:51 PM »

The sad truth is that Robert the Bruce is acting like a gay man, whereas YOU ARE a GAY man.

hahahahahhah

The twinks didn`t want you when you were 120lbs in a hospital gown so you decided to become a disgusting slob to see if the muscle pigs would like you.  Has it worked?

The Heckler

« Reply #758 on: February 13, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
The sad truth is that Robert the Bruce is acting like a gay man, whereas YOU ARE a GAY man.

hahahahahhah

The twinks didn`t want you when you were 120lbs in a hospital gown so you decided to become a disgusting slob to see if the muscle pigs would like you.  Has it worked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: February 13, 2007, 10:02:11 PM »

hahahahahhah

so the db flys first? or the bench, whichever, it's all good. if you want, we'll say the deadlift is a tie. i think that's pretty fair since you didn't post a video.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: February 13, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
Adonis is all bullshit. He's ugly as sin in body and face, so he NEEDS a personality, of which he has found by using lies. Anyone can say what he is saying and not back up a single word, but we choose not to because we know better. What a pityful, made-up existance this man has.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: February 13, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »
so the db flys first? or the bench, whichever, it's all good. if you want, we'll say the deadlift is a tie. i think that's pretty fair since you didn't post a video.
Who are you challenging?

Heckler, Adonis, or ............?

The Heckler

« Reply #762 on: February 13, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »
Adonis is is all bullshit. He's ugly as sin in body and face, so he NEEDS a personality, of which he has found by using lies. Anyone can say what he is saying and not back up a single word, but we choose not to because we know better. What a pityful, made-up existance this man has.

Suggested emendations:

1) "is is" to "is"

2) "of" needs to be removed

3) "pityful" is spelled "pitiful"

4) "existance" is spelled "existence"

I genuinely, sincerely, and with all my heart hope this helps.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: February 13, 2007, 10:11:17 PM »
kiwi, BF and Groik all seem like good guys to me...why's the squad get such a bad rap?

because many people fail to understand that this is only a message board,and take everything serious.I can't imagine any of them are that way in every day life.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: February 13, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »
Who are you challenging?

Heckler, Adonis, or ............?

whichever account you're using at the time, adam. so which video should be coming first? i say the deadlift. it's apparently you're strongest, so you should get that out of the way early so you can take the lead right off the bat. or you could start with the bench. your long arms are a disadvantage, so you'd probably lose, but that way it's all the more dramatic when we get to the deadlift.

what's it gonna be, then?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: February 13, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »
whichever account you're using at the time, adam. so which video should be coming first? i say the deadlift. it's apparently you're strongest, so you should get that out of the way early so you can take the lead right off the bat. or you could start with the bench. your long arms are a disadvantage, so you'd probably lose, but that way it's all the more dramatic when we get to the deadlift.

what's it gonna be, then?
How about I  start by buying you a shirt that doesn`t cling to your belly fat.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #766 on: February 13, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »

By the way,

and by "didn`t" you mean "didn't"

didn't you?

The Heckler

« Reply #767 on: February 13, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »

i'm thinking maybe the squat video first, because you claimed 5 plates for reps and your legs look smaller than a pair of chopsticks, so that'd be damn impressive. so according to you, you'd have a 600 deadlift, at least a 500 squat, what's your bench like? 400? that's some serious weight to push at your size.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2007, 10:23:51 PM »
i'm thinking maybe the squat video first, because you claimed 5 plates for reps and your legs look smaller than a pair of chopsticks, so that'd be damn impressive. so according to you, you'd have a 600 deadlift, at least a 500 squat, what's your bench like? 400? that's some serious weight to push at your size.

You've proven he's bullshit.  ;D Nothing he can say can change that apart from accepting the challenge.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: February 13, 2007, 10:25:02 PM »
370 Was my best.

I don`t bench press anymore.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: February 13, 2007, 10:27:32 PM »
370 Was my best.

I don`t bench press anymore.

so you concede defeat on the bench, cool. which means it's 1-0 me, with a tie on the pull because you only have pictures (though i think the judges will decide whether it's a tie or i win that one). now all you have to do is make a video of your max squat and max reps with a pair of 100s on flys and the challenge is over.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: February 13, 2007, 10:28:50 PM »
You've proven he's bullshit.  ;D Nothing he can say can change that apart from accepting the challenge.

the crazy part is it's his challenge. i'm trying to make him accept his own challenge.  ???

The Heckler

« Reply #774 on: February 13, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »
so you concede defeat on the bench, cool. which means it's 1-0 me, with a tie on the pull because you only have pictures (though i think the judges will decide whether it's a tie or i win that one). now all you have to do is make a video of your max squat and max reps with a pair of 100s on flys and the challenge is over.

epic taking the internet too seriously  ::)

PWN3D