Author Topic: THE LEGENDARY HAVENBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4008 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
THE LEGENDARY HAVENBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 11, 2007, 01:41:21 PM »
Is back, bitches. Please join me in welcoming back one of the biggest and senior most SQUAD legends, whose ruthless crucifications have wrecked countless twunts, all of whom still pee in their little panties to this day at the mere mention of this legend's name 8)

WELCOME BACK HAVENBULL - WE HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE REGULARLY FROM NOW ON

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: THE LEGENDARY HAVENBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 03:55:22 PM »
hahahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the great Havenbull used to deal out the type of keyboard smashing meltdowns that would make the victim want to contact Ron to offer payment for his IP address to hunt him down.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »
yes!..... great news!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »
YES!!!  My reign of terror against those who wipe their asses with aloe infused triple-ply toilet paper as a healing agent after their top bears got frisky lasted from the summer of 2004 to the spring of 2006.  Truly Stalinesque proportions

I was Vlad the Impaler on the keyboard.  Countless men fell asleep every night in the classic "sideways-laying-down-knees-tucked-in-thumb-sucking-position" as their tears flowed and drenched their feather mattress duvets

Fellow SQUAD members, who currently claims position against us?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »
I'm surprised by this change of heart.

Care to explain?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 08:32:34 PM »
YES!!!  My reign of terror against those who wipe their asses with aloe infused triple-ply toilet paper as a healing agent after their top bears got frisky lasted from the summer of 2004 to the spring of 2006.  Truly Stalinesque proportions

I was Vlad the Impaler on the keyboard.  Countless men fell asleep every night in the classic "sideways-laying-down-knees-tucked-in-thumb-sucking-position" as their tears flowed and drenched their feather mattress duvets

hahahaha, that was a moving post. Death to the SQUAD's enemies. The one and only, Havenbull, has awoken from his dormant state with fire in his eyes. Cities will crumble, nations will be destroyed!!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 02:51:50 AM »
A great day for the SQUAD indeed!!!! the tiniest of tits will be cycling to the store to buy more probiotic yoghurt drinks as we speak!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 06:43:39 AM »
YES!!!  My reign of terror against those who wipe their asses with aloe infused triple-ply toilet paper as a healing agent after their top bears got frisky lasted from the summer of 2004 to the spring of 2006.  Truly Stalinesque proportions

I was Vlad the Impaler on the keyboard.  Countless men fell asleep every night in the classic "sideways-laying-down-knees-tucked-in-thumb-sucking-position" as their tears flowed and drenched their feather mattress duvets

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »

AHHAHAHAAH!!!  HAVENBULL!!!   WELCOME BACK YOU BADASS OWNING MOTHERFVCKER!!!

Havenbull and MOS had many epic battles back in the day!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »

Have i slept with you, yet, Havenbull?

Lisa :-*

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »

If by "slept", you mean me unzipping my fly and you blowing me in public after I got done running a 10K, then yes.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »
If by "slept", you mean me unzipping my fly and you blowing me in public after I got done running a 10K, then yes.

Thank goodness...i thought that was you :-*

Lisa

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 01:33:32 AM »

Well, he is a male Lisa so....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 02:58:50 AM »
Well, he is a male Lisa so....

Are you saying MyDavid lusts after the cock so much that if one time she came home and told her flatmate, "You'll never guess what happened today! I saw a guy tied up and laid across the rail tracks from the road, so I immediately pulled over, untied him, found that he was quite 'stiff' and so, rode his dick hard and came several times. It was the best sex I've had in a long time"  and in response to same the flatmate asked, "Wow! That sounds freaky! Was he tall and good looking?", MyDavid would say, "Dunno. His head and most of the legs were missing", BigC?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 07:40:58 AM »
Are you saying MyDavid lusts after the cock so much that if one time she came home and told her flatmate, "You'll never guess what happened today! I saw a guy tied up and laid across the rail tracks from the road, so I immediately pulled over, untied him, found that he was quite 'stiff' and so, rode his dick hard and came several times. It was the best sex I've had in a long time"  and in response to same the flatmate asked, "Wow! That sounds freaky! Was he tall and good looking?", MyDavid would say, "Dunno. His head and most of the legs were missing", BigC?

That is totally me. ::) Good lordy, Kiwiol, where do you come up with this stuff?

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 07:53:11 AM »
That is totally me. ::) Good lordy, Kiwiol, where do you come up with this stuff?

Lisa

Hahahahaha don't get upset honey. I'm just teasin' ya :-*

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 07:59:15 AM »
Hahahahaha don't get upset honey. I'm just teasin' ya :-*

Actually what gets me is the fact you are more off the wall than me...if only you heard the way i talk at work...i'd make you proud!!!!

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 08:21:33 AM »
Actually what gets me is the fact you are more off the wall than me...if only you heard the way i talk at work...i'd make you proud!!!!

Lisa

Yeah, I'm pretty intense when I really get into something. Posting's something I only started doing last year, but I love it and it comes naturally to me.

As to your way of talking at work, let's hear some examples. 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 09:17:57 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty intense when I really get into something. Posting's something I only started doing last year, but I love it and it comes naturally to me.

As to your way of talking at work, let's hear some examples. 8)

"Fvck me on the copying machine" ;D