Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 800 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:51:50 PM »

Please leave my name off the post please

Which of these backgrounds or mixes can build good arms both naturally and hormonized?  What have you seen from each group?

Hispanic
Italian
Black
Asian
Middle Eastern
Euro (Irish, English, etc)
[/quote]

naturally-black
hormonized-black

mix of black and russian or scandinavian or irish is even better for the hormonized bodybuilder

pure italians  and irish/english,,while hormonized will grow their forarms very easily or have big forarms with out even touching weights or hormones,,but! they also show more side effects as a response to hormone intake,,good example is branch and youngblood and good ole franco

asian,,middle eastern,,hispanic,,jewish,,WITH OUT THE INTAKE OF SEO!! will tend to have very good symetry and very good proportions and most of them will respond to hormones well,,yet wont look freaky,,their muscles will tend to develop at the same rate,,meaning nothing extra ordinary yet well developed and at times impressive overall physiqe
fallen angel

brian36

• Getbig II
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:00:47 PM »
I'm half English and German...what about me?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 06:01:57 PM »
but! they also show more side effects as a response to hormone intake,,good example is branch and youngblood and good ole franco
What kind of side effects are you talking about? Which races are most resistant to sides?

affy

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:02:24 PM »
I'm half English and German...what about me?

you'll look like shit regardless

hope this helps

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 06:04:36 PM »
lol