Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 677 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:59:58 PM »
Hello. 1st off I find your posts interesting and informative. I dont come to Getbig other than entertainment purposes really. Alot of things discussed on this site about the realities of the sport are just a little too much for most of the youngsters on here to accept. I am a 38 yr old personal trainer currently holding onto 250-255 pretty well at 5'10". Plenty of "hormone" history as well. I suppose that's enough background for my simple question.
You mentioned liquid egg/whites in one of your posts. I'm not into ordering these from an online outlet, what were some of the brands you mentioned that are available in local grocers?
Thanks and whoever you are I think alot of your stuff is right on cue. Later,
Vv 8)

papetti food in usa,,found in walmart and windixie and many other places,,small containers and big ones ,,greenish color

dont go crazy on them during prep because it has a lot of sodium and too much sodium wont let you show abs no matter how hard or cut you are,,it will blurr them,,offseason id drink even 6 a day,,coming prep use half of a small carton a day,,

fallen angel

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »
Hey, thanks. Winn Dixies are predominantly in the South and East coast. Your narrowing yourself.