Author Topic: Legendary Natural Wrastler from 70's early 80's better physque  (Read 2328 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Legendary Natural Wrastler from 70's early 80's better physque
« on: February 11, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
than most bodybuilders and had the 'natural look' no bloat or anything just a tuff north carolina country boy like me and the true adonis hahahaha!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Legendary Natural Wrastler from 70's early 80's better physque
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »
A

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:13:22 PM »
Your reason for being convinced he was steroid-free?
w

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »
Drug Problems & Death
Kerry's history of drug problems covered most of the 1980's. He was arrested at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in 1983 after U.S. Customs agents, during a routine inspection, caught him with 18 unmarked tablets in his right front pocket. Inside the crotch of his pants was a plastic bag containing an assortment of nearly 300 other pills (including codeine, diazepam, Librium, and possibly Percodan), ten grams of marijuana, and 6.5 grams of "blue and white powder". Eighteen months later the charges were dropped by the Tarrant County district attorney.

Drugs were also a factor in his motorcycle crash in 1986 that cost him his right foot as it is believed he was under the influence at the time of the crash.

In February 1992, Kerry was arrested for forging a prescription. In October, he was sentenced to a $6000 fine and 10 years of probation.

On February 17, 1993, Kerry was arrested at an apartment complex in Irving, Texas, for possession of cocaine. Fearing a prison sentence for violating his probation, Kerry shot himself in the chest the next day and died. He used a .44 caliber pistol, which he had given to his father for Christmas the year before.

He was the third brother in the Von Erich family to have committed suicide (Mike in 1987 and Chris in 1991).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »

good looking face no juice veins, but he did do coke, that would account for his rugged good looks
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 07:23:25 PM »
Not even close to natural....KVE used the gas, just like most wrestlers during that time period

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 07:25:25 PM »
A friend's now wife dated one of these von erich dudes back in the 80's (I think it was Kerry)

They took plenty of D bol trust me...

He also stalked her for ages and made her life a living hell.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »
Not even close to natural....KVE used the gas, just like most wrestlers during that time period

whats gas?
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
Drug Problems & Death
Kerry's history of drug problems covered most of the 1980's. He was arrested at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in 1983 after U.S. Customs agents, during a routine inspection, caught him with 18 unmarked tablets in his right front pocket. Inside the crotch of his pants was a plastic bag containing an assortment of nearly 300 other pills (including codeine, diazepam, Librium, and possibly Percodan), ten grams of marijuana, and 6.5 grams of "blue and white powder". Eighteen months later the charges were dropped by the Tarrant County district attorney.

Drugs were also a factor in his motorcycle crash in 1986 that cost him his right foot as it is believed he was under the influence at the time of the crash.

In February 1992, Kerry was arrested for forging a prescription. In October, he was sentenced to a $6000 fine and 10 years of probation.

On February 17, 1993, Kerry was arrested at an apartment complex in Irving, Texas, for possession of cocaine. Fearing a prison sentence for violating his probation, Kerry shot himself in the chest the next day and died. He used a .44 caliber pistol, which he had given to his father for Christmas the year before.

He was the third brother in the Von Erich family to have committed suicide (Mike in 1987 and Chris in 1991).

:o Fuck dude I swear my life is going to turn out like that.

warchild

• Getbig III

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
:o f**k dude I swear my life is going to turn out like that.

sounds positive Andre.. nice to hear you have your shit together  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »
:o f**k dude I swear my life is going to turn out like that.

Other than losing a foot, that was my life. Oh, I took prison instead of the .44 to the chest. ;)
a

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »

because he believed Hulk Hogan when Hulk said to eat your cereal and take your vitamins to grow up big and strong like him.

please don't shatter his childhood memories
Here comes the money shot

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 07:56:39 PM »
  "wrastler" hahahaha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 07:59:59 PM »
because he believed Hulk Hogan when Hulk said to eat your cereal and take your vitamins to grow up big and strong like him.

please don't shatter his childhood memories

Yes that is EXACTLY what i bleieved as a kid, what you beleive you can achieve, thats why i think i have pretty good natural physique. The old days of wrestling is what got me into lifting weights. Hogan was a great role model for me and others, thinking anything u set your mind to you can acheive
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 08:02:50 PM »
Other than losing a foot, that was my life. Oh, I took prison instead of the .44 to the chest. ;)

i was locked up and thought i was going to prison some dumb shit i did at 8 years ago, i was prepared to do 10,000 pushups a fuckin day. Suprises me though some people will kill themselves
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
Yes that is EXACTLY what i bleieved as a kid, what you beleive you can achieve, thats why i think i have pretty good natural physique. The old days of wrestling is what got me into lifting weights. Hogan was a great role model for me and others, thinking anything u set your mind to you can acheive

you know that he was taking more than a multi-vitamin, right?
Here comes the money shot

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »

HEY DW, Hulk Hogan also said NWO 4 Life.. do you believe that too?  ;D

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »
well not sure how "natural" you can be with gyno, no disrespect to the von erich family as i'm a texas tornado fan... but this guy wasn't natural. pause the video at the 59 second mark

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 08:45:17 PM »
Hogan talks about all the gear he was taking in his book.. he was on for nearly 20 years without a break.. mostly dbol,deca and test.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
Hogan talks about all the gear he was taking in his book.. he was on for nearly 20 years without a break.. mostly dbol,deca and test.

the point i was trying to make is that i idolized the wrastlers of those days i was like 6 and wanted to be "big and strong" they sent the right message i think, but now knowing it was all an act and that they had to juice is dissapointing. the just didnt know about the waddy training methods back then or the adonis principles to succede in life very saddening
A

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 08:51:48 PM »
yes DBols & Test is the right message for every six year old!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
If we're talking about Kevin Von Erich, yeah, pretty obvious he was on the juice.