Author Topic: Arnold Quotes  (Read 865 times)

thisiskeith12

Arnold Quotes
« on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:07 PM »
"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat."

"Maria is the best reason to come home."

"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."

"My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it."

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

"One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention."

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."

"To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say, Don't be economic girlie men!"

"Well, there was no sex for 14 days." -on getting the cold shoulder from his wife after backing President George W. Bush

"It's the most difficult [decision] I've made in my entire life, except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax." –announcing his gubernatorial candidacy on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno"

"As you know, I don't need to take any money from anybody. I have plenty of money myself. I will make the decisions for the people."

"From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they're taxed. Then they go and get the cup of coffee, they're taxed....This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax."

"I saw this toilet bowl. How many times do you get away with this — to take a woman, grab her upside down, and bury her face in a toilet bowl? I wanted to have something floating there ... The thing is, you can do it, because in the end, I didn't do it to a woman — she's a machine! We could get away with it without being crucified by who-knows-what group." -describing a scene in "Terminator 3"

"This is really embarrassing. I just forgot our state governor's name, but I know that you will help me recall him." –speaking to a taxpayer advocacy group

"I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good f**k she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care." -in a 1977 interview with Oui

"Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." –in a 1990 interview with U.S. News

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Arnold Quotes
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:59 PM »
To my dad:  "I tink it was you who I was playing in da Terminator."
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 10:52:53 PM »
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."

HA!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:35:13 AM »
I wonder if Arnold will add to this, later this evening?