Author Topic: Shawn Ray's Doctor says you are obese  (Read 19048 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: SHAWN RAYS DOCTOR: "You are Obese"
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 06:17:20 PM »

Are you implying that Vince Goodrum OWNS real estate?

baahahahahaha

Just his business

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »
For me it and my height 230 is considered Obese, ask my Insurance Company who could careless that i have more Muscle than Fat when the Bill comes, I get screwed every time! :'(

Why would you tell your insurance agency that you're 230?  Last time I talked to my insurance agency & they asked me my weight....they never pulled out a scale to confirm it. 

The way I look at it....until they update their height/weight charts....they will always get a modified weight from me.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »
HE CALLED THE CLOWN AT HIS KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY KING KAMALI

I asked the Clown if he was King Kamali.
Please pay attention to what you hear and see when it comes to Trailers ;D

Only Me AKA "Little Keith", I will be in Hawaii with Bob Chic and the girls MCing a show in Honolulu Mar 23 next to the 24 hr Fitness that youv'e never been to on Waikii Beach: The Stingrey Classic.
We will have to get out and eat whatever food you haven't eaten by then and talk about how we can get back in shape. ;D

Keith, Are you going to greet shawn when he comes down your way, put it on tape so we can youtube it

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 07:30:02 PM »
gimme a break, Shawn wasn't "obese" in that clip, everything about that clip was staged, from Shawn's body language, mannerisms, his making the workouts look harder than they are, Shawn is still in better shape than 95 percent of the male population of this country.
damn, i gotta agree with you on this one.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »
Keith, Are you going to greet shawn when he comes down your way, put it on tape so we can youtube it

I can't believe he is coming.  I just talked to Rey to tell him his mistake.  I hope Sean treats Rey better.  I hope you help him promote.  You told him you would get him in some magazine to promote his show.  Which one will that be.  I am just hoping he doesn't get ripped off.  You are coming in a couple days early to promote the show so I hope you do it.  You can play afterward.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »
That was actually a good trailer. I love to see pros out of shape and try to rise to the top, a la Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray. Pretty inspiring.

Shawn, as much flaming as you get on here, I give you credit for showing us what a world-class physique CAN look like after retirement.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
I can't believe he is coming.  I just talked to Rey to tell him his mistake.  I hope Sean treats Rey better.  I hope you help him promote.  You told him you would get him in some magazine to promote his show.  Which one will that be.  I am just hoping he doesn't get ripped off.  You are coming in a couple days early to promote the show so I hope you do it.  You can play afterward.
Im not sure what all that meant but i reckon all is gonna be right.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »
That was actually a good trailer. I love to see pros out of shape and try to rise to the top, a la Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray. Pretty inspiring.

Shawn, as much flaming as you get on here, I give you credit for showing us what a world-class physique CAN look like after retirement.

Yep, Sean sure is inspirational ::)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »
Im not sure what all that meant but i reckon all is gonna be right.

Keith's trying to say that he hopes Sean won't fuck the promoter of the show over, since it sounds like magazine publicity was promised.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »
Yep, Sean sure is inspirational ::)

Considering you two have clashes with each, that comment comes as no surprise.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »
Keith's trying to say that he hopes Sean won't f**k the promoter of the show over, since it sounds like magazine publicity was promised.
Ok, now i get it.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2007, 07:05:45 AM »
Keiths show BOMBED!
He's is trying to blame everyone but himself.
he held it on a Holiday weekend in Hawaii as if the people aren't laid back enough over there already!
The new show, will more than likely sell out, Bob Chic and I are the MC's.
The promoter Rey sounds like a cool guy, Keith well Keith is Keith and got out of promoting for good reason.................. ......Buffet Season Opened! :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
ther is no offseason when it comes to buffet season 8)

E
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2007, 07:58:57 AM »
Keiths show BOMBED!
he held it on a Holiday weekend in Hawaii as if the people aren't laid back enough over there already!
The promoter Rey sounds like a cool guy, Keith well Keith is Keith and got out of promoting for good reason.................. ......Buffet Season Opened! :o

i like how u keep posting that pic of onlyme i first posted shawn ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2007, 08:00:48 AM »
i like how u keep posting that pic of onlyme i first posted shawn ;D
my favorite is the Drop Zone gif that he posts when the topic turns to Kamali, hahahaha.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »
my favorite is the Drop Zone gif that he posts when the topic turns to Kamali, hahahaha.

haha thats a classic.

Imagine how many keyboards kamali has smashed seeing that haha.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »
Keiths show BOMBED!

Well I warned Rey about you so we'll see if you live up to your reputation.  I didn't listen to the people who told me not to bring you and made a huge mistake.  To bad Rey didn't ask me about you sooner.  You wouldn't be coming.  My show bombed?  The BB contest had 1135 seats and everyone was full with people standing.  Everyone who was there will attest to that but you.  I comped 80 tickets.  Your fatass refused to get up on stage cause I you said "I am to fat"  Those were your words.  You basically got a paid vacation.  You got me.  I gotta admit.  So far you have done nothing to help Rey like you said you were. 

And already it appears you are taking advantage of him.  I know what you did.  And you are a scumbag for it.  I won't say it on here yet.  But, I know.  I will wait till after the show to say anything.  Clean up your act, you ain't no Christian.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2007, 12:28:40 PM »

Well I warned Rey about you so we'll see if you live up to your reputation.  I didn't listen to the people who told me not to bring you and made a huge mistake.  To bad Rey didn't ask me about you sooner.  You wouldn't be coming.  My show bombed?  The BB contest had 1135 seats and everyone was full with people standing.  Everyone who was there will attest to that but you.  I comped 80 tickets.  Your fatass refused to get up on stage cause I you said "I am to fat"  Those were your words.  You basically got a paid vacation.  You got me.  I gotta admit.  So far you have done nothing to help Rey like you said you were. 

And already it appears you are taking advantage of him.  I know what you did.  And you are a scumbag for it.  I won't say it on here yet.  But, I know.  I will wait till after the show to say anything.  Clean up your act, you ain't no Christian.
Ok boys lets keep this clean, its just the internet.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »

Did you earn money from ur show?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2007, 02:57:05 PM »
Did you earn money from ur show?

No.  But it wasn't from a lack of trying.  Like Sean said wrong weekend.  It would have had a great response from the military except that weekend is something they call RIMPAC.  Where the military from all overe the world come to Hawaii and kind of have war games.  I had allot of promotion at the bases and participation but that weekend no one was to leave the bases.  Plus it being a holiday people had other things planned.  But for the 3 day show we had over 6000 people pay and the BB show was packed.  I spent an unreal amount of money cause I like going first class.  Even carpeted the convention center.  Lost about $90,000.  But learned the next year and lost less than a grand if that.  The one thing i did is take care of everyone.  Flew them in early took them marlin fishing and tours around the island.  Paid each of them top dollar and flew the pros and their wifes out.  I wanted to make sure everyone was happy.  Whatever happened I learned  Sean doesn't learn.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2007, 03:09:38 PM »
Keith, I'm coming, the ticket is booked! >:(
You can hate all you want, listen to Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Monday and look for the Contest Promo in Muscle Mag Int in the Shawn Ray INSIDE & Out Column in March! ;)
How ya like me now ;D
Does this mean we wont be dining together when I get there? :-[
Holla at cha boy! 8)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »
No.  But it wasn't from a lack of trying.  Like Sean said wrong weekend.  It would have had a great response from the military except that weekend is something they call RIMPAC.  Where the military from all overe the world come to Hawaii and kind of have war games.  I had allot of promotion at the bases and participation but that weekend no one was to leave the bases.  Plus it being a holiday people had other things planned.  But for the 3 day show we had over 6000 people pay and the BB show was packed.  I spent an unreal amount of money cause I like going first class.  Even carpeted the convention center.  Lost about $90,000.  But learned the next year and lost less than a grand if that.  The one thing i did is take care of everyone.  Flew them in early took them marlin fishing and tours around the island.  Paid each of them top dollar and flew the pros and their wifes out.  I wanted to make sure everyone was happy.  Whatever happened I learned  Sean doesn't learn.

Good. You learn from your mistakes.

You must be connected to Gary Busey.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2007, 04:37:59 PM »
When Shawn learned that he was obese he did what he had to do to get healthy again...hit up massive doses of gear.  :-\
How original :'(

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »
Shawn was obese..... Plain and simple. I wish he would get in shape again. I mean really, what is worse? Walking around with 50 lbs of unneccesary weight or eating a little less then you want?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 04:42:53 PM »
Shawn was obese..... Plain and simple. I wish he would get in shape again. I mean really, what is worse? Walking around with 50 lbs of unneccesary weight or eating a little less then you want?
hw bout changing your username man, hahahaah for real.