Author Topic: Shawn Ray's Doctor says you are obese  (Read 18959 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Shawn Ray's Doctor says you are obese
« on: February 12, 2007, 06:00:56 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: SHAWN RAYS DOCTOR: "You are Obese"
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 06:08:15 AM »
I feel bad for the poor fat bastard.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 06:08:26 AM »
doctor ::)

Probably got his lab coat where he got his degree, from that actor in the musclecrap adds.

Which lab report exactly indicates a patient is obese?  :P We need to draw some blood to measure your BMI sir.

A former bodybuilder deficient in natural testosterone!  :o Maybe because his nuts are the size of raisins.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 06:21:57 AM »
Looks like an interesting vid. Where can I get/see the full version?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 06:30:55 AM »
if shawn was 5'6 and 195lbs with 4-5% BF a doctor would still label him as obeese, they go by a chart not by body composition.  There's a company where I live where they are charging people who smoke more money for insurance they are gonna start doing it for overweight people and they use that same chart.  A guy called in to a local radio show who works out and said he had his BF% checked and he came in at 9% but they are still upping his rates cause he's "obeese" according to thier charts.
nasser=piece of shit

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 06:32:05 AM »
if shawn was 5'6 and 195lbs with 4-5% BF a doctor would still label him as obeese, they go by a chart not by body composition.  There's a company where I live where they are charging people who smoke more money for insurance they are gonna start doing it for overweight people and they use that same chart.  A guy called in to a local radio show who works out and said he had his BF% checked and he came in at 9% but they are still upping his rates cause he's "obeese" according to thier charts.

Yes. good post.

the BMI is worthless.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 06:36:31 AM »
Yes. good post.

the BMI is worthless.

you can blanket anyone at a certain height and weight as obeese.  When I was 19 I was about 180lbs getting ready for a show and I got a form of hepatitus, my BF was pretty low, I was about 3 or 4 weeks out, I don't remember exactly and the doctor said, well you're overweight for your height when I was getting checked out.  I took my shirt off to get checked out and he was a little shocked.

didn't matter in the end cause by the time I got out of the hospital and back in the gym 6 month later I was weighing in at a massive 126lbs.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 06:46:15 AM »
Yes. good post.

the BMI is worthless.

the BMI is gayer than Amaechi, Ex NBA player, whose coming out with a book saying that he's a F.ag ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 06:48:19 AM »
gimme a break, Shawn wasn't "obese" in that clip, everything about that clip was staged, from Shawn's body language, mannerisms, his making the workouts look harder than they are, Shawn is still in better shape than 95 percent of the male population of this country.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 06:51:46 AM »
gimme a break, Shawn wasn't "obese" in that clip, everything about that clip was staged, from Shawn's body language, mannerisms, his making the workouts look harder than they are, Shawn is still in better shape than 95 percent of the male population of this country.

Are you saying Shawn won't get the oscar this year??

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 06:56:07 AM »
Are you saying Shawn won't get the oscar this year??
you could tell he was totally overselling the moaping around head down feeling sorry for himself bit in that clip, you would think he was 400 pounds of blubber the way he was carrying himself in that clip, i'll gaurantee you that 95 percent of getbiggers don't look as good as he looked in that clip.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 06:58:25 AM »
i wish i looked that bad.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
you could tell he was totally overselling the moaping around head down feeling sorry for himself bit in that clip, you would think he was 400 pounds of blubber the way he was carrying himself in that clip, i'll gaurantee you that 95 percent of getbiggers don't look as good as he looked in that clip.

Well that's obvious.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 07:12:48 AM »
BMI charts are so far off it's almost funny, if insurance company's weren't charging higher premiums using it.  I'm 5'10" weighing 190 with a body fat at around 9%.  My waist is 31" and I'm considered obese.  Something's not right with this formula.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 07:16:21 AM »
BMI charts are so far off it's almost funny, if insurance company's weren't charging higher premiums using it.  I'm 5'10" weighing 190 with a body fat at around 9%.  My waist is 31" and I'm considered obese.  Something's not right with this formula.
6 meals a day and you're only 190?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 07:29:52 AM »
The BMI is definetly messed...... Shawn still looks better than the majority who post pics on Getbig

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 07:36:55 AM »
hahah  he asked that clown "are you sure your not king kamali?" 
haha  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
F

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »

My thoughts exactly!!! Far from obese!!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »
Thank you, Onlyme will appreciate the fact the he and I are NOT in the same Fat Boat together. ;D
By the way, that was NOT "MY" doctor, it was an Anti Aging clinic I consulted with for the film. :-*

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
Thank you, Onlyme will appreciate the fact the he and I are NOT in the same Fat Boat together.
By the way, that was NOT "MY" doctor, it was an Anti Aging clinic I consulted with for the film.

to legally obtain roids??

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 09:32:39 AM »
Thank you, Onlyme will appreciate the fact the he and I are NOT in the same Fat Boat together. ;D
By the way, that was NOT "MY" doctor, it was an Anti Aging clinic I consulted with for the film. :-*

What did the Anti Aging clinic suggest for you?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 09:53:02 AM »
He said my Test levels were low and I should consider doing a 12 week GH Therapy session.
I declined, I have been drug free since 2001. At the time I visited the clinic we were trying to conceive a baby, which by Oct 1 we did!
I brought back supplements into my diet: Vit B6, C, B Complex, Zinc, Multi Vit & Multi Min.
added 45 mins of Cardio 5 days a week, ate clean 5 week days, enjoyed the weekend, trained 5 days a week
S

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »
was it a weider doctor ?

I have a funny feeling that Wieders doctors have been prescribing alot of GH as of late  ???
L

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 10:34:51 AM »
He said my Test levels were low and I should consider doing a 12 week GH Therapy session.
I declined, I have been drug free since 2001. At the time I visited the clinic we were trying to conceive a baby, which by Oct 1 we did!
I brought back supplements into my diet: Vit B6, C, B Complex, Zinc, Multi Vit & Multi Min.
added 45 mins of Cardio 5 days a week, ate clean week days, enjoyed the weekend, trained 5 days a week
S

Monster low natural test caused by years of steroid abuse...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 10:42:33 AM »
Aging and decline begin at 30.
I'm 41, the clinics were designed for people my age.
Schools out, who's next ::)