Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 131155 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: Open challenge to Squadfather…
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2007, 11:01:40 AM »
Typical "Squad" move.

Squadfather gets issued a challenge, and the backpedalling begins immediately.

"Let's be friends."  "I have no animosity towards you."

Crying like a little girl.

And how hold are you? 34-35?  Pretty pathetic a man that old spends this much time on here, lashing out like a little teenage boy.  

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2007, 11:12:31 AM »
better yet just come to where i live and just put yourself up in a hotel, i can't be traveling due to some work constraints right now, i've got too much going on right now.

I cant believe it . What a pathetic pussy you are. You got owned so hard.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2007, 11:12:53 AM »
better yet just come to where i live and just put yourself up in a hotel, i can't be traveling due to some work constraints right now, i've got too much going on right now.

Yet still time to post an average of 40.55 posts/day. 
Motherboy (the band).

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
Typical "Squad" move.

"Let's be friends."  "I have no animosity towards you."

And how hold are you? 34-35?  Pretty pathetic a man that old spends this much time on here, lashing out like a little teenage boy. 

Hahaha monster truth. Anyone got any pics of the 'squadfather' he must be a beast! The way he criticizes Milos all the time and every other 'tinytit' He must be huuuuuuuuuuuge!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2007, 11:13:15 AM »
We cant all be monsters like you "SHUTUPANDTRAIN"

Right. shutupandtrain, do you do more at a lower weight?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2007, 11:13:31 AM »
Typical "Squad" move.

"Let's be friends."  "I have no animosity towards you."

And how hold are you? 34-35?  Pretty pathetic a man that old spends this much time on here, lashing out like a little teenage boy.  

maybe little teenage boys provide a certain level of excitement to him.
Here comes the money shot

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2007, 11:15:30 AM »
maybe little teenage boys provide a certain level of excitement to him.

Are you suggesting the squadfather may be pleasuring himself as he critique's a young persons physique?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2007, 11:21:49 AM »
Monday-National chest day, everyone beef up the pecs today.

10 4
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2007, 11:25:30 AM »
Monday-National chest day, everyone beef up the pecs today.

10 4

Thats usually my chest day but my schedule got messed up and i did them on saturday.

I think today ill do legs or back.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »
Thats usually my chest day but my schedule got messed up and i did them on saturday.

I think today ill do legs or back.
i do back on mondays now to avoid the pec pumpers.  funny thing, lots of the pec pumpers never show again til the next monday, then they pump the peccers again.  strange.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2007, 11:28:32 AM »
Shut up pedophile....... go back to watching little kids at recess from across the street

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2007, 11:31:22 AM »
Shut up pedophile....... go back to watching little kids at recess from across the street
plz be original
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2007, 11:32:14 AM »
i do back on mondays now to avoid the pec pumpers.  funny thing, lots of the pec pumpers never show again til the next monday, then they pump the peccers again.  strange.

I agree. For 90% of the people out there, Monday is chest day. I learned that years ago.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »
I agree. For 90% of the people out there, Monday is chest day. I learned that years ago.

Yeah. I did it because it was one of my problem areas. so i started off the week with my week points. But now my back is weaker so ill start off with that. Because i will skip chest later in the week. But im sure as hell going to do legs and arms. so i have to do chest either on monday or tuesday.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
any of you dudes lift because you just love to lift or is all games and stuff like this?

i've seen better bodybuilders rep less weight that some of the so called kings of the gym in my gym....anyway, time for a turkey burger.  old man is ripping up for summer.
I hope you meet Chris Hansen behind a suburban home near a hot tub....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »
I hope you meet Chris Hansen behind a suburban home near a hot tub....

did u find that fungal ointment i told you about?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2007, 11:40:01 AM »
Yeah. I did it because it was one of my problem areas. so i started off the week with my week points. But now my back is weaker so ill start off with that. Because i will skip chest later in the week. But im sure as hell going to do legs and arms. so i have to do chest either on monday or tuesday.

If you rest each part adequately, you should be able to have a strong workout every time you go to the gym. I used to kill myself during the week, then take the weekend off, then have the best workout of the week on Monday. I think that's why most people do now, which explains Monday being a chest day for the majority of the people.
Now I don't really pay attention to the days, I just give myself a good amount of rest between each body part (a week for me) and I always have a strong workout.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
Wow Sarcasm.

I haven't seen this much back peddling since little Michael moonwalked to avoid Joe Jackson's punches!

You've lost all credibility(if you had any to begin with) Don't ever say another fucking word on this site ever again. You constantly get called out by everyone, including from me on more than one occassion. You're a worthless sack of shit who likes to mouth off from the sidelines. You should go into hiding from this site until you are ready to redeem yourself.

Epic cowardice!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2007, 11:42:05 AM »
I will own YOU Mindspin in the Next Mr. Getbig.

Are you game?

Oh god someone forgot their meds again.  WHat a waste of bandwidth

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2007, 11:42:36 AM »
Wow Sarcasm.

I haven't seen this much back peddling since little Michael moonwalked to avoid Joe Jackson's punches!

You've lost all credibility(if you had any to begin with) Don't ever say another fucking word on this site ever again. You constantly get called out by everyone, including from me on more than one occassion. You're a worthless sack of shit who likes to mouth off from the sidelines. You should go into hiding from this site until you are ready to redeem yourself.

Epic cowardice!

u seem angry
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
You know what? It's OKAY...right now. Not as steady as I thought it would be. I did a little advertising at some local bathhouses and pulled an ad in a GAY newspaper so hopefully it could drum up some buisness.

I expect to cash in BIG at The Arnold...like so so many BB's do. Pros, Amatures, etc...

I need to give my buddy in NY a call. I know he could giveme some buisness pointers.

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Block!
HAHA, RON.....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
Wow Sarcasm.

Epic cowardice!

Mizelt-dizown

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
squadfarter..just fuckin accept this challenge once and for all..you're nothing but a little whining son of a bitch..just accept it so that we can get rid of you once and for all..you're stupid dumb'gym owning' crap is getting old and pickin on other members lifting claims..if you got any balls,accept it.you're one big pain in everyones ass

Hey Shadow I finally figured out how you can become a big man in your village and also own everyone on Getbog including me.  Especially since you have nothign to work with.  Challenge people and tell them to either come to your village and accept the challenge or be OWNED.  You know no one would ever want to come toyour country and you will win.  Awesome idea I just gave you.  I will be the first one to not accept your challenge and you can say you own me.  How bout that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
Hey Shadow I finally figured out how you can become a big man in your village and also own everyone on Getbog including me.  Especially since you have nothign to work with.  Challenge people and tell them to either come to your village and accept the challenge or be OWNED.  You know no one would ever want to come toyour country and you will win.  Awesome idea I just gave you.  I will be the first one to not accept your challenge and you can say you own me.  How bout that.

LMAO ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2007, 11:49:27 AM »
Be a man and post under your real ID you tiny little twat.

Dude his name is Adam.  It is Adonis.  I think everyone knwos that by now.  He admitted it to me last night through a PM.