Author Topic: ADONIS LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9133 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
ADONIS LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:17:21 AM »
Hahahahahahaha I made Adonis meltdown on a level that makes Shadow's meltdowns seem tame in comparison. I haven't changed the font size or color or anything - these are his exact posts. Notice the increasing size of the font, which is an accurate reflection of his rage within. Sorry Sars, I know you like him, but I need to enjoy this one a bit.

Kiwol is a disgusting fat slob!

Hope this helps!

WARNING!!!!!!

KIWOL is OVER

30 PERCENT BODYFAT

I didn`t read any of this but I will quote it and give you some advice.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU BULKING FAT MONSTER!!!!!  YOU NEED TO LOSE 60-70 LBS~~~~ YOU ARE MISTAKING YOUR FAT!!!!! FOR MUSCLE!!!!!!   "BIG KIWI" HAHAHAHAH

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: ADONIS LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:23:07 AM »
haha. what did you do?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:21 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he was spitting ice cream everywhere when he wrote that Kiwiol, hahaha

Angry adonis

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 08:25:47 AM »

Angry adonis

lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 08:28:34 AM »
haha. what did you do?

It's all in this thread here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126330.0

I just showed him for once, what someone with a higher mental capacity is capable of 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 08:30:30 AM »

Angry adonis

It wasn't ice cream BigC. Word is that he had jizz dribbling out of every orifice of his body after the rage my posts incited in him.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »
It's all in this thread here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126330.0

I just showed him for once, what someone with a higher mental capacity is capable of 8)

Where?

i'm not reading 21 pages.  :-[

;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:33:54 AM »
this is one thing that i disagree with Adonis on, you have a hell of a lot of muscle on you, it always makes me laugh when someone has a little bit of bodyfat on them like i do and most people do that they think that they're all fat and no muscle, i actually heard some dumbass in the gym say that about Strongman competitors, i stated laughing at him.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
Where?

i'm not reading 21 pages.  :-[

;D ;D

Just click the hyperlink above his post that I've quoted - it'll take you straight to his post in the original thread. Then, just scroll back a page.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »
this is one thing that i disagree with Adonis on, you have a hell of a lot of muscle on you, it always makes me laugh when someone has a little bit of bodyfat on them like i do and most people do that they think that they're all fat and no muscle, i actually heard some dumbass in the gym say that about Strongman competitors, i stated laughing at him.

Thanks mate. I'm very honored by your honest post. I don't go out of my way to try stay at the 14 - 15% BF that I'm sitting at, at the moment. That's my natural level of bodyfat, which I don't mind cause no one looks at me and thinks 'he's fat' (not that it would matter in any way), not to mention it lets me train hard and heavy. Losing fat is very easy, in comparison to building muscle, so I just rest assured that if I wanted to get really lean for a contest, I'd just need to diet and do cardio to get there. There is no point in me in trying to have a crazy lifestyle that'd let me walk around in near-contest shape all year round - I don't see the point, nor am I that sado-machochistic. I know I'm an endomorph and I have my priorities. I pride myself with the body I've built, given I was just a tiny little tit, weighing 140 lbs when I started ;D. I get inspired by guys like Groink who walk the walk and are down to earth, while letting their bodies speak for itself.

And in spite of everything, I don't dislike Adonis, let alone hate him. He just gets a bit anal at times and when I'm bored, I just pick on him, esp. if I have no one else to pick on. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »
Drago disapproves of Adonis.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »
great point, kiwi. now i'm no bodybuilder (obviously), but it seems to me that unless you're getting on stage, walking around at 4% is just pointless. if you're doing it for the look, you're going to be a hell of a lot fuller at 8-9% bf and look far bigger, and the bodyfat difference is going to be so negligible no one is going to give a good god damn. and for the most part, even into the low teens is fine because we don't walk around with our shirts off all day, and besides, a guy who weighs 240 at 14% bf is going to command a hell of a lot more respect than the guy who weighs 150 at 4%.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
great point, kiwi. now i'm no bodybuilder (obviously), but it seems to me that unless you're getting on stage, walking around at 4% is just pointless. if you're doing it for the look, you're going to be a hell of a lot fuller at 8-9% bf and look far bigger, and the bodyfat difference is going to be so negligible no one is going to give a good god damn. and for the most part, even into the low teens is fine because we don't walk around with our shirts off all day, and besides, a guy who weighs 240 at 14% bf is going to command a hell of a lot more respect than the guy who weighs 150 at 4%.
size rules "bro"!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 11:04:34 AM »
Drago disapproves of Adonis.
the squad disaproves of adonis

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 12:59:34 PM »
Chubby people have poor will power.
With or without permision

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 01:08:02 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Kiwiman... we both know how it feels like to be a genetic freak, be accused of "juicing" & being "fat" just because we hold more bodymass and have natural 18-19" arms....

All I can do is roll my eyes and say "you can wax a Hyundai 1000 times, it's still a Hyundai"

"oh brother"  8)

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 02:49:08 PM »
the squad disapproves of adonis

The Squad will publicly humiliate and destroy Adonis for good pretty soon.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »
alex, kiwi, billygram, some of you other guys, i think we need to start some sort of mini-alliance. you know, to promote the cause of the fatass around here. seems like we're the only ones who pay attention to the site's name, haha.  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »
alex, kiwi, billygram, some of you other guys, i think we need to start some sort of mini-alliance. you know, to promote the cause of the fatass around here. seems like we're the only ones who pay attention to the site's name, haha.  ;D

Hahahah yes Magoo... been thinking about it for a while...

but so many dellusional trollers & tiny tits and so little time

The Heckler

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 03:10:50 PM »

The Squad will publicly humiliate and destroy Adonis for good pretty soon.

just like you were destroyed, eh, honey buns? hahahaha

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »
just like you were destroyed, eh, honey buns? hahahaha

Hi Adam, why did you call HR at my workplace to try get me in trouble? Don't you think it's obsessive and that it proves how much you live your life online? How about focusing on moving out of mom's instead?

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 03:20:50 PM »

Hi Adam, why did you call HR at my workplace to try get me in trouble? Don't you think it's obsessive and that it proves how much you live your life online? How about focusing on moving out of mom's instead?

Brutal obsession & living your 20's online. In a typical day, He doesn't get any work done... he doesn't have a job. Alex23, you should track him down and sue him for what he did.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
Alex23, you should track him down and sue him for what he did.

Working on this one.. surprising how much the different board owners/managers were willing to cooperate... 8)

The Heckler

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 03:27:58 PM »
Working on this one.. surprising how much the different board owners/managers were willing to cooperate... 8)

Alex23=Krusader  ::)