Author Topic: Muscle and Fitness article - OCC  (Read 1697 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Muscle and Fitness article - OCC
« on: February 12, 2007, 09:12:12 AM »
There is an article about Paul Sr. from OCC and the author states in the opening paragraph at how amazing this business that started in a small Southern California shop grew.

Dumbass, his shop is not in Orange County California.  It is in Orange County NY, in some hickville area.

Get y'ur facts straight M&F.  I want my $4.00 back for this POS mag.  I feel gay now for reading it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Dumbass Muscle and Fitness mag
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:13:35 AM »
hahahahaha, exactly, Orange County, NY is the county immediately above the northern border of New Jersey.

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
I saw that too...c'mon I am not even into that show and knew that was NY and not CA...

snarky

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
Sorry guys—we know. Unfortunately, we caught it too late to fix before print. We did post a correction on our website along with a full interview of Senior.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Muscle and Fitness article - OCC
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 04:48:41 PM »
The funny part about the whole article is how Paul Sr. never mentions doing a leg workout. All upper body. The show is awful to watch now. In the real world a goofball like Mikey would have a tough time finding a job in the real world.

body88

Re: Muscle and Fitness article - OCC
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
The funny part about the whole article is how Paul Sr. never mentions doing a leg workout. All upper body. The show is awful to watch now. In the real world a goofball like Mikey would have a tough time finding a job in the real world.

So wouldn't most famous people who get paid for being themselves. Not all people give a shit about proportionate legs, lol. Especially a biker, who builds motercycles for a living. The guy benches 405 for a double with a very close grip in one episode. Senior is old, I am sure you will be squatting huge weight when you are a famous 60 year old.. Quit hating ::)