Author Topic: Eq for eating to grow?  (Read 1414 times)

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Eq for eating to grow?
« on: February 12, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »
Going on first cycle soon, using 400-500 a wk sust, and I sometimes have a hard time eating enough to grow. Would this change on test? How much eq would I need if this was a good idea? I usually have a hard time eating more than 3000, 3500 calories a day, I can't seem to put on any fat either. Just wondering if it would be worth it for a first cycle or not, thanks

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Eq for eating to grow?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:43:21 AM »
EQ will have an effect on your appetite.  So will test alone.  You also feel somewhat c o m p e l l e d to eat more when you are on.  Assuming you are at least 22-24 years old:

Week 1-12 (or 16) Sustanon 500mg per week
Week 1-12 (or 16) EQ 300mg per week
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg per day or Abombs 50mg per day

You WILL eat.  You WILL grow.  You WILL cycle again.

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:59:33 AM »
 Why would You use dbol or abombs at the begining if Your using sust? I thought You only needed it if You were using slow acting esthers only? just asking, its what I'm here for. also, I was gonna do a 10 weeker to see how it goes the first time, why would You have to go 16 weeks? thanks alot.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »
If you have never used steroids-you will grow on anything. esp those above cycles.
Anapolon will work well front end there. Skin splitting outright painfull pumps.
love it.

The real trick it to keep as much as you can coming off, and have close to zero bad sides.
10 weeks is short w/  that stuff. No where near done raping the benefits.  That stuff WILL knock down your
nat levels, make no mistake. Its allready too late at 10 wks. Buy the ticket & take the ride, or dont get on.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 11:36:50 AM »
EQ will have an effect on your appetite.  So will test alone.  You also feel somewhat c o m p e l l e d to eat more when you are on.  Assuming you are at least 22-24 years old:

this is good advice...however, some people loose their appetite from eating d-bol. I am one of them and one of my buddies damn sure cant take d-bol for this reason. I even tried to take d-bol while on a cycle which included a large dose of eq and i still lost appetite and when I stopped the d-bol I ate like a horse...so, since you have appetite issues to begin with, my advice would be to damn sure not throw in the d-bol or anadrol..this being your first cycle the testosterone and equipoise will work wonders by itself, and you will eat like a horse
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »
Why would You use dbol or abombs at the begining if Your using sust? I thought You only needed it if You were using slow acting esthers only? just asking, its what I'm here for. also, I was gonna do a 10 weeker to see how it goes the first time, why would You have to go 16 weeks? thanks alot.

you dont necessarily NEED the orals.... the sust has short and long esters but the d-bol would kick it off really good..but, d-bol is not that wise a choice for some people IMO, depending on how it affects the individual
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 11:42:16 AM »

Agreed.

EQ makes me eat like a horse & I can't stop.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 11:49:26 AM »
Agreed.

EQ makes me eat like a horse & I can't stop.

I love equipoise with the passion... theres only one thing I love more than equipoise
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 11:53:38 AM »
Everybody different. Personally, anapolon makes me want to  eat a big box of Cinnamon frosted doughnuts and chug 1/2 gal of skim milk after a workout.
Pink Anabols dont hurt my appetite, and they are my best preWorkout supplement.
10mg Dbol 1 1/2 hrs preworkout with a ham & cheese and some caffeine drink...Zoom.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 12:06:39 PM »
Everybody different. Personally, anapolon makes me want to  eat a big box of Cinnamon frosted doughnuts and chug 1/2 gal of skim milk after a workout.
Pink Anabols dont hurt my appetite, and they are my best preWorkout supplement.
10mg Dbol 1 1/2 hrs preworkout with a ham & cheese and some caffeine drink...Zoom.

dude you are killing me with the way you post....lmao   ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »
I love equipoise with the passion... theres only one thing I love more than equipoise

test?  ;D

ooooohh...pussy. i get it!!! LOL

eq is simply awesome for appetite. he could also add a little injectable b12 as well. b12 has been known to help with appetite, but it seems suppressed when taken in pill form.

freakfest....why do you say 300mgs a week for the eq? everything ive read typically advised on 400mgs a week minimum. just asking....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »
test?  ;D

ooooohh...pussy. i get it!!! LOL

eq is simply awesome for appetite. he could also add a little injectable b12 as well. b12 has been known to help with appetite, but it seems suppressed when taken in pill form.

freakfest....why do you say 300mgs a week for the eq? everything ive read typically advised on 400mgs a week minimum. just asking....

because freak is trying to keep the test/eq close to a 2:1 ratio..the guy is only running like 500mgs test or something
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »

because freak is trying to keep the test/eq close to a 2:1 ratio..the guy is only running like 500mgs test or something

Yes.  It's his first cycle, and HE expressed the interest in EQ. 

(it's not about me ;D)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 04:38:21 PM »
I personally donīt know anyone that had trouble eating while on dianabol, i had to keep from eating too much. Of course everyone is different.

My training partner is on a dianabol/sust cycle and eating massively (even plenty of junk) and he has lost a TON of bodyfat! He doesnīt even do ANY cardio and i know that he has pretty average metabolism. It must be the test (that just doesnīt make any sense to me!)

Ps. On top of that hes not on ephedrin or any anti estrogens!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 08:26:22 PM »
Yes.  It's his first cycle, and HE expressed the interest in EQ. 

(it's not about me ;D)

LOL...i know, but i thought you really only had to worry about 2:1 ratio with deca. obviously you dont go full bore with all compounds....i just always heard that running 400mg of eq was a minumum.

you think 500sus/ 400eq is off...even for a first cycle? opinions please...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 04:57:57 AM »
you think 500sus/ 400eq is off...even for a first cycle? opinions please...

Not at all.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »
Not a bad cycle, I would boost the sust to 750 and keep the EQ at 400, but that's me.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
Not a bad cycle, I would boost the sust to 750 and keep the EQ at 400, but that's me.
Not for a first cycle...no need. For a first cycle, 500mg/wk/test is going to do wonders by itself. Save the higher doses for later down the road when you're ready and more experienced.

...and know, this is not my opinion, this is basic fact of how to start out proper AAS cycling. Start small, start low doses, keep compounds to a minimum, i.e. 1/2 drugs max.