Author Topic: how come no one claims Dems lied about WMD?  (Read 19166 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: how come no one claims Dems lied about WMD?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »
wow.

easy on the font, bro.

mr. "taking it out of context" strikes again!
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
you said i was defending saddam by calling out the bullshit wmd claims\

that'd be like saying you were helping the terrorists by not supporting a real investigation into 9/11 to catch the moles in FAA and NORAD who made it happen.

not nice, is it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »

it's not that saddam was going to attack us personally, it was the threat of him giving and selling his weapons to al-quada and other terroists.  that is the very essence of saddam being a threat to the US.
 after 9/11, if you don't think that's possible then you learned nothing from that day.
of course he wasn't going to send jet fighters and ground troops over here, he's a tyrant, not stupid.

nothing about this war is illegal. NOTHING.

after the first resolution saddam broke, the US and Britain had FULL authority to remove him.

plain and simple

Then why haven't we invaded N. Korea?

And what about the poor ex-soviet states?

Fact is, that was a poor excuse to go and do what we did.  they can get these weapons a number of other ways anyway.  They didn't need Saddam to get them.

And here's a something for you to think about:

I can in short order with very little funds needed, commit a terrorist act that can kill hundreds of people and virtually stop airline travel for at least 3 days and cripple the airline industry just like in 9/11 and i'd probably get away with it!

Why hasn't someone done what i know and they know i can do?

Perhaps because the threat isn't what the government is making it out to be?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 07:22:05 PM »

I can in short order with very little funds needed, commit a terrorist act that can kill hundreds of people and virtually stop airline travel for at least 3 days and cripple the airline industry just like in 9/11 and i'd probably get away with it!

You really believe that?  And if so, what kind of threat do you think we face (from terrorism)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »
I can't understand why we don't take out N Korea immediately.  I would support the hell out of that.

Think about it.  They fired ICBMs on July 4th, at Japan and Hawaii.  They set off a nuclear bomb.  They have said the US is their only enemy and have vowed to destory us.

Shit, I would put $5 in the little bucket that said "Bomb North Korea" if they wanted donations.  NK is a real threat.  Wouldn't be hard for them to smuggle something in thru the wide open border and blow something up.

Why the heck aren't we trying to stop them?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 07:24:02 PM »
You really believe that?  And if so, what kind of threat do you think we face (from terrorism)?

beach,

the fact that we make such a big deal about what Iran *might* do in a few years - and ignore what North korea DID this year...

well, it makes it look like we're only worried about terror attacks by oil-rich nations.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
beach,

the fact that we make such a big deal about what Iran *might* do in a few years - and ignore what North korea DID this year...

well, it makes it look like we're only worried about terror attacks by oil-rich nations.

I was referring to domestic terrorism.  Iran is a different issue. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 07:27:05 PM »

We face a threat ,defiantly.

The question is, how much of a threat is it?

I think we dealt them a pretty firm blow in Afghanistan. and the reality is the people that support them (*the terrorists) are afraid that if they do anything similar to what they did in 9/11 America will come after them the same way.  Hence, i believe they are holding the terrorist back.

And because our nation is still soo dam easy to attack as i've outlined combined with the fact nothing has happened, I think the threat of a terrorist attack is trumped up by the government to gain public support for defense spending and foreign policy decisions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 07:28:03 PM »
I was referring to domestic terrorism.  Iran is a different issue. 

No, it's really not.

I cna't believe you consider iran a big threat, but not domestically.  For the last year, we've heard all about how they want to sell a bomb to terrorists.  Suddenly iran isn't a threat that way?

Your arugments smell bad lately.  I think with the unraveling intel from the Pentagon you're starting to doubt yourself.  With more ppl coming fwd about WTC7, more and more people are saying "well I'll be, that WAS a controlled demo".  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 07:29:30 PM »
 ::)

why do you always go back to this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 07:30:43 PM »
We face a threat ,defiantly.

The question is, how much of a threat is it?

I think we dealt them a pretty firm blow in Afghanistan. and the reality is the people that support them (*the terrorists) are afraid that if they do anything similar to what they did in 9/11 America will come after them the same way.  Hence, i believe they are holding the terrorist back.

And because our nation is still soo dam easy to attack as i've outlined combined with the fact nothing has happened, I think the threat of a terrorist attack is trumped up by the government to gain public support for defense spending and foreign policy decisions.

I agree we dealt a firm blow by taking out the Taliban and Al Qaeda.  And we are very vulnerable.  My fear is attacks are being planned right now.  That's why I don't think we can let our guard down.  

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 07:31:01 PM »

Then why haven't we invaded N. Korea?

And what about the poor ex-soviet states?

Fact is, that was a poor excuse to go and do what we did.  they can get these weapons a number of other ways anyway.  They didn't need Saddam to get them.

i don't know why we haven't invaded NK.  maybe, and this is only me talking, our admin knew saddam was not going to negotiate, my god he broke 17 war resolutions.  they wanted to give NK a chance at the table, at it seems to be working.

and, it IS NOT a poor excuse to go to war.  what, are we supposed to wait for something to happen again?? nut-bags want to KILL us and destroy this country.  can't you get that?? 

no they didn't NEED saddam to get weapons, but we eliminated one way they can by getting rid of him.  and these dumb ass, passifists liberals want to leave iraq so the terrorists can take over. 

you are right, it would be easy to do something so i don't know it hasn't been done. 

are you serious??
you keep believing that, maybe another 9/11 will wake you up     ::)
W

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 07:31:50 PM »
::)

why do you always go back to this?

Tell me about it.   ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »
HOW can one lie if they're mislead to begin with? Bush and his admin are the liars and there's no debating it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 07:33:48 PM »
Here's the thing.

North Korea has nukes, has missiles, hates us, vows to kill us.
They're a serious threat.

Iran just started a nuke program, has no intercontinental missiles, hates us, and wants to kill us.
They're a less serious threat.

WHY THE HELL AREN'T WE TAKING OUT THE MORE SERIOUS THREATS FIRST?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 07:34:42 PM »
HOW can one lie if they're mislead to begin with? Bush and his admin are the liars and there's no debating it.

camel, some people here do not believe Bush has lever lied or exaggerated things.

When you realize that in every argument, they're starting from the mindset that what the white house says is gospel, it makes for terrible debate.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »
i don't know why we haven't invaded NK.  maybe, and this is only me talking, our admin knew saddam was not going to negotiate, my god he broke 17 war resolutions.  they wanted to give NK a chance at the table, at it seems to be working.

This is not high school!  you don;t go to war and invade a sovereign nation just because it broke some dam rules.  the resolutions are a political control tool that were used to justify sanctions.  Not to go to war over, AND the proof of that is the UN's refusal to back the USA.  Remember that?  ehhh?

and, it IS NOT a poor excuse to go to war.  what, are we supposed to wait for something to happen again?? nut-bags want to KILL us and destroy this country.  can't you get that?? 

Bu that very same mentality we would have been in a nuclear wasteland because we would have attacked Russia during the cold war.  And that threat was far greater than these terrorist.  That is not a intelligent way to solve problems.  thank god, Truman, Ike, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Carter, and Bush Sr. didn't "GET THAT"

no they didn't NEED saddam to get weapons, but we eliminated one way they can by getting rid of him.  and these dumb ass, passifists liberals want to leave iraq so the terrorists can take over. 

It may happen they take over either way, perhaps they are suggesting we just cut our loses.  personally i think it's a bad idea to leave now.  but thanks to BUSH (jackass)  we are in this mess.

are you serious??
you keep believing that, maybe another 9/11 will wake you up     ::)

I'm not the only one who believes it buddy.  Many people in the military do also. 

But don;t just take my word for it.

re-read my post about what i can do anytime i want with very little funds and very little chance of getting caught.

If there was the threat you have been lead to believe why hasn't a major attack happend int he US?   it would be tooooooo easy

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »
camel, some people here do not believe Bush has lever lied or exaggerated things.

When you realize that in every argument, they're starting from the mindset that what the white house says is gospel, it makes for terrible debate.

I can see that, Rob. But the good in me keeps me want to keep on trying, even when the chances of them seeing the light are slim.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
Here's the thing.

North Korea has nukes, has missiles, hates us, vows to kill us.
They're a serious threat.

NK has s**t.

their missles travel, what, 20 ft.  and their a major threat??

NK is a bluff and you know it.  that SOB leader wants money.

you say you want to bomb them, yet we are negotiating and it's beginning to work.
make up your mind, you want to bomb someone we are talking to and not bomb some one who is killing our soliders, and won't talk to us??  i.e. iran
 ??? 
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 07:47:26 PM »

NK has s**t.

NK is a bluff and you know it.  that SOB leader wants money.

you say you want to bomb them, yet we are negotiating and it's beginning to work.
make up your mind, you want to bomb someone we are talking to and not bomb some one who is killing our soliders, and won't talk to us??  i.e. iran
 ??? 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran is begging for a discussion - BUSH DECLINED!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=iran+asks+for+negotiations

North Korea SET OFF A NUCLEAR FUCKING BOMB AND YOU SAY:
"NK is a bluff and you know it.  "

Are you kidding?  You know this, how?  HOW MANY COUNTRIES SET OFF NUCLEAR BOMBS TO BLUFF?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 07:48:08 PM »
you don;t go to war and invade a sovereign nation just because it broke some dam rules.

i weep for the future.

:'(

W

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 08:03:55 PM »

i weep for the future.

:'(

Those with those same beliefs should have been weeping like crazy then for 40 or so years of cold war...........

based on your idea would it have been better to go to war when thousands of nukes were aimed at us?   

com on,  MM,  use some common sense.

rules   lol?

OMG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »
mightymouse,

i have to wonder why you're downplaying the dangerousness of a nation who has fired missiles at the US and set off a nuke.

I have to wonder why.

Are you korean, by chance?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
there's some serious tunnel vision going on here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
"NK has s**t.
NK is a bluff and you know it.  that SOB leader wants money."

This man is either completely blind to the threat, or he's a sympathizer.