Author Topic: Nobody cares about 9/11 like what is discussed on this board  (Read 2382 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Nobody cares about 9/11 like what is discussed on this board
« on: February 12, 2007, 11:38:07 AM »
I guarantee you take a poll about these conspiracy theories and the people of this country will not have given it a second thought.  Is it a coincidence that I know many people whose lives and families were directly affected by 9/11 and were closer than me or any other people that post on this topic yet to them it is not a conspiracy.  Coincidence, I think not.  Keep trying though.  It seems that one or two are convinced.
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Nobody cares about 9/11 like what is discussed on this board
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 11:40:21 AM »
absolutley true. i still have never heard or been apart of a converstaion about 9/11 CT's. 

240 will throw you some numbers CNBC poll, i believe, but look at what was being asked.
Valhalla awaits.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »
Yea, well he's delusional and never answers concrete facts.  Posting Youtube videos seems to be the way to win debated these days, even when they are unclear and muddled.  Plus you can get your copy of Conspiracy Truths  ::) for 10.95.  Call now.   ::) ::) ::)
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
Me either, for the most part.  I have had two guys, who play on my softball team, burn my ear about this.  But for the most part people aren't talking about this nonsense.  Anytime it comes up on the mainstream news they ridicule it.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 11:47:07 AM »
there seems to be several lines of thought regarding a 9/11 conspiracy:

1.  It was an inside job orcestrated and physically assisted using cruise missles and demolition devices  by the US government

2.  It was financially assisted by the US government by funding the perpatraitors indirectly

3.  If was known about prior to 9/11 and nothing was done becuase it would cuase changes the BUsh administration wanted.

I've had conversations about #2 and #3  but never had i had anyone ever talk about #1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 02:25:29 PM »
Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll
Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion
How will the Bush Cabal react?

Steve Watson & Alex Jones / Prisonplanet.com | October 14 2006

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
How many polled Rob?  Basic stats, was there a reprsentative sample of the population?  For our population, that would provide the most accurate poll.  Simple random sampling.  Account for ethnic backgrounds.  Where was the poll done.  All these come into play with credibility.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 02:29:58 PM »
You talk about 911 with a guy who lost his brother in the towers, and you might have a meaningful conversation about the lies surrounding WTC7 and why NORAD sent all the planes to circle in the atlantic at 1/4 their max speed.  Or, he might punch you in the mouth.

It's too emotional right now.  If you cannot even entertain the notion that a govt would let 3000 die in order for 300,000,000 to live in a better world for the next 250 years, then you cannot look at the evidence of 9/11 with a clear mind.

In 40 years, people will look at it with a clear mind.  But everyone here was scared shitless, saw planes hitting towers, and held their breath when opening their mail.  The reason jag and sandy (canadians) look at the evidence and see controlled demolition, but you refuse to look at it?  

Fear.  You have it.  It's in you.  You were scared of the terrrorists and Daddy Bush was there to protect you.  And as long as you believe that, you could have 1000 people come fwd from WTC7, all saying they heard that 20-second countdown, and you'd still rather call 240 crazy than think about the ramificiations of a WTC7 takedown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 02:31:43 PM »
How many polled Rob?  Basic stats, was there a reprsentative sample of the population?  For our population, that would provide the most accurate poll.  Simple random sampling.  Account for ethnic backgrounds.  Where was the poll done.  All these come into play with credibility.

google the oct 08, 2006 poll.  see the stats.

i know for the scripps poll (36% of Americans calling it an inside job) they used over 1000 people.  toss in the stats 1 curve, you should be +/- 3% points, right?   I'll get out my bell curve if yall wanna get detailed, but with 1000 people on a 5 option or less Q, the variance will be 2 to 4 max for a voter pop rep.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
Makes me laugh every time.  I am not scared of terrorists.  If some rag head tried that on my plane, the box cutter would be in his corrated artery and then his buddies would be next.  No guns against skinny douchebags equals dead terrorists.  If that happened now it would be on.  I bet that stands for more than just me these days.

i know for the scripps poll (36% of Americans calling it an inside job) they used over 1000 people.  toss in the stats 1 curve, you should be +/- 3% points, right?   I'll get out my bell curve if yall wanna get detailed, but with 1000 people on a 5 option or less Q, the variance will be 2 to 4 max for a voter pop rep.
Not a rep sample of the population.  Gallup polls are pretty good and accurate, most accurate if I remember.  n (sample) needs to be larger.
Squishy face retard

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »

1000 people??

whoa, i'm convinced

::)
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 02:43:24 PM »
1000 people??

whoa, i'm convinced

::)

guess what?  we don't have to convince you.  You already bought the fairy tale hook line and sinker.

Look on a map.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »
guess what?  we don't have to convince you.  You already bought the fairy tale hook line and sinker.

Look on a map.

???

what?  i've bought a fairy tale??

dude, i don't read conpriacy sites 25 hours a day to make me feel like i'm the only smart one in the room and everyone else is dumb.
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 04:10:28 PM »
You talk about 911 with a guy who lost his brother in the towers, and you might have a meaningful conversation about the lies surrounding WTC7 and why NORAD sent all the planes to circle in the atlantic at 1/4 their max speed.  Or, he might punch you in the mouth.

It's too emotional right now.  If you cannot even entertain the notion that a govt would let 3000 die in order for 300,000,000 to live in a better world for the next 250 years, then you cannot look at the evidence of 9/11 with a clear mind.

In 40 years, people will look at it with a clear mind.  But everyone here was scared shitless, saw planes hitting towers, and held their breath when opening their mail.  The reason jag and sandy (canadians) look at the evidence and see controlled demolition, but you refuse to look at it?  

Fear.  You have it.  It's in you.  You were scared of the terrrorists and Daddy Bush was there to protect you.  And as long as you believe that, you could have 1000 people come fwd from WTC7, all saying they heard that 20-second countdown, and you'd still rather call 240 crazy than think about the ramificiations of a WTC7 takedown.

Did I hit too close to home for anyone?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 04:47:12 PM »
Makes me laugh every time.  I am not scared of terrorists.  If some rag head tried that on my plane, the box cutter would be in his corrated artery and then his buddies would be next.  No guns against skinny douchebags equals dead terrorists.  If that happened now it would be on.  I bet that stands for more than just me these days.

I'd be willing to wager you'd shit your pants.

Not a rep sample of the population.  Gallup polls are pretty good and accurate, most accurate if I remember.  n (sample) needs to be larger.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 05:11:08 PM »
I'd be willing to wager you'd shit your pants.

Hahaha.  I do own you.   It's so easy and you make fun of my age and maturity.  So funny.  If some 120 pound Arab had a knife I'd easily over power him.  No question.  You're probably that weight.  Should we meet and you come at me with a knife?  I could have Rob come film the nice aftermath.   8)
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 05:36:42 PM »
Hahaha.  I do own you.   It's so easy and you make fun of my age and maturity.  So funny.  If some 120 pound Arab had a knife I'd easily over power him.  No question.  You're probably that weight.  Should we meet and you come at me with a knife?  I could have Rob come film the nice aftermath.   8)

you're bordering on weird and nasty.  Also showing some serious immaturity.  I'm disappointed in ya. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
you're bordering on weird and nasty.  Also showing some serious immaturity.  I'm disappointed in ya. 
Weird huh?  And nasty, look to your counterpart pal. Immaturity, no more than any other on here.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »
Weird huh?  And nasty, look to your counterpart pal. Immaturity, no more than any other on here.

eh.