Author Topic: Would support cutting off all legal funding/aid and loan applications to  (Read 1613 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Illegal immigrants if it meant fixing the poverty of LEGAL residents?  I sure would.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Would support cutting off all legal funding/aid and loan applications to
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:02:11 PM »
Illegal immigrants if it meant fixing the poverty of LEGAL residents?  I sure would.

???

You want to stop giving them money, to cure their poverty?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »
???

You want to stop giving them money, to cure their poverty?
Reread the post and then answer again.   To cure the poverty of LEGAL citizens.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
You really think that's possible? I think it's a pipe dream.
Poverty in America can be cured. They don't want to do so. not the way the system is currently set up.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 08:28:46 PM »
Reread the post and then answer again.   To cure the poverty of LEGAL citizens.

too bad it's not that simple....

A large part of many companies (mostly agricultural) work forces are comprised of illegals.  It would drive prices up.   So poor poeple would be even poorer.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »
You really think that's possible? I think it's a pipe dream.
Poverty in America can be cured. They don't want to do so. not the way the system is currently set up.
I think it can happen.  Kick out the illegal bloodsuckers and give the legal ones no more excuses.

too bad it's not that simple....

A large part of many companies (mostly agricultural) work forces are comprised of illegals.  It would drive prices up.   So poor poeple would be even poorer.
Very true and I have considered this and posted on it before.  Businesses pay more to legal citizens (having no illegal labor) which drives prices up for consumer products.  With no illegal cheap labor, workers are in a bargaining position for wages because businesses need labor.  People will still buy with the higher wages they receive so capital still goes into and runs the economu and when you consider that, things will still work, hypothetically of course.  If you couple that with lower taxes it could work as well.  Please also consider the tariffs we charge on out of country, cheap products.  Walmarts would still make money because of the cheap labor to make the products overseas.  (Walmart is just one example mind you).  It's all me thinking outside the box but I got great reviews from Profs with my lengthy discussion.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 08:34:07 PM »
poverty is a good tool for those that don't work.  it's the kick in the pants that many need.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
poverty is a good tool for those that don't work.  it's the kick in the pants that many need.

But where does it kick them?  Poverty in all it's forms is the chief architect of crime
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »
oh yeah - poverty is managed to keep enough inmates in, keep enough dealers dealing, and fill in the holes for the lazy and crazy.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:40 PM »
Making excuses for oneself is sad.  If you commit crime, you choose to.  If you smoke crack, you choose to.  There are legal alternatives to many things.  People need to try different approaches and have some accountability.  You want poor Americans to have jobs, don't outsource and bounce the illegals.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 09:04:27 PM »
Making excuses for oneself is sad.  If you commit crime, you choose to.  If you smoke crack, you choose to.  There are legal alternatives to many things.  People need to try different approaches and have some accountability.  You want poor Americans to have jobs, don't outsource and bounce the illegals.

Well if you really believe outsourcing is wrong & protecting the borders is necessary, you oughtta be voting Dem.
they're the ones with a domestic agenda. You can look to them to clear up the economic mess the USA is in.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 09:13:46 PM »
Well if you really believe outsourcing is wrong & protecting the borders is necessary, you oughtta be voting Dem.
they're the ones with a domestic agenda. You can look to them to clear up the economic mess the USA is in.

Republicans have had 6 years to fix the border.
Republicans have had 6 years to fix outsourcing.

These problems have gotten worse, not better.

The Republicans have failed on these issues.  be man enough to admit your shortcomings.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »
I agree Bush is not doing his job with the border.  You can even asked Rob as we have agreed many times.  As far as jobs, I'm just saying it as a hypothetical.  I think some inevitably will be outsourced because of all the foreign engineers as opposed to the COM, Education and Psych majors prevelant here.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »
be man enough to admit your shortcomings.

Rob, ...you should know by now I have no shortcomings. I don't man up... I woman up.  :D
w