Author Topic: What Everyone Missed on Arnold PBW interview  (Read 2915 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
What Everyone Missed on Arnold PBW interview
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:08:27 AM »
Here is a breakdown of his success, how do I know?  I have heard that he followed the principles of this book in other interviews.

Arnold many years ago maybe 20 was doing an interview with someone, and they asked him how he became champion.  He said, I visualized what I want to be, and simply live into it...

Last night Arnold spoke of how bodybuilding helped him to visualize and become what he wanted to be.  He said this 2x.  Arnold is following the principles of a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill.  This book has made more millionares and successful people in the last 50 years than any other book.  It is so successful you can get it free in PDF online for free!  Its so old it is public domain, And here is the link.

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/tagr.htm

I'm not governor, but I'm my own boss, I lift 2x a day, have whatever I want to eat, I'm a pilot, have toured the world playing with multiplatinum artists in the 80's and 90's, and still collect royalty checks from my success as a songwriter, so and I attribute my success to the principles I followed in this book.
Arnold has taken it several steps further.

Arnold used these priciples in this book, and I just wanted to share that with ya'll since he is many of our idols.

Give it a read, he seriously has used this book, I've heard it many times from several sources.
PM me and let me know what you think after reading some of it.  It's free!  or you can buy it in hardback in the stores.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: What Everyone Missed on Arnold PBW interview
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:27:29 AM »
Also, the story Arnold told in Pumping Iron about his dad dying and not makin his funeral...  That was made up, the person that this really happened to is the author of this book Napolean Hill.  And it happened in around 1960, 15yrs before pumping iron was made.  I have the story on one of Napolean Hill's speaches that Arnold obviously used.  In the 25th annual Pumping Iron Anniversary edition, I believe Arnold cops to that story being made up.
Most are all show no go!