Author Topic: Republicans sending out big announcement over Obama verbal misstep  (Read 1431 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama criticized the war, said soldiers' lives have been "wasted".

Immediately, those pussies sent out fliers and newsletters to all their offices with order to play this up.

Seriously, this kind of wussy behavior disgusts me.  "Everyone, let's all act offended at once"

Pathetic.  Instead of winning the 2-3 wars we're in, they'd prefer using their energies on whining about what a senator said (which many americans would agree with - 54% of people in USA Today poll today say the war was a mistake).

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Republicans sending out big announcement over Obama verbal misstep
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:07:26 AM »
Obama criticized the war, said soldiers' lives have been "wasted".

Immediately, those pussies sent out fliers and newsletters to all their offices with order to play this up.

Seriously, this kind of wussy behavior disgusts me.  "Everyone, let's all act offended at once"

Pathetic.  Instead of winning the 2-3 wars we're in, they'd prefer using their energies on whining about what a senator said (which many americans would agree with - 54% of people in USA Today poll today say the war was a mistake).

You and your polls, try thinking for yourself once. just a nother of the sheeple that have to have all their opinions told to them
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 08:34:44 AM »
You and your polls, try thinking for yourself once. just a nother of the sheeple that have to have all their opinions told to them

okay dude.

YOU tell the class.  What % of Americans believe the war was a mistake?

Also, tell us why your gut feeling is more reliable than the scientific methods of USA today.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »

To be fair, 240 was one of the first to go all "anti-war", long before it became popular in the media.
Ron: "I am lazy."

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
okay dude.

YOU tell the class.  What % of Americans believe the war was a mistake?

Also, tell us why your gut feeling is more reliable than the scientific methods of USA today.

didn't say it was a gut feeling. I listen to both sides and make an educated opinion. I can't find a post of yours without some sort of # in it. There is a song about statisticians on the Bob and Tom site. 90% of stats are made up on the spot, 50% of the people in america aren't wearing panties today, 67% like Prince...everything is told to you
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:58:44 AM »
didn't say it was a gut feeling. I listen to both sides and make an educated opinion. I can't find a post of yours without some sort of # in it. There is a song about statisticians on the Bob and Tom site. 90% of stats are made up on the spot, 50% of the people in america aren't wearing panties today, 67% like Prince...everything is told to you

okay - you claim to have an 'educated opinion'.

But your words sound like a middle schooler trying to source his made-up survey for the the teacher.

You sound like a dumb teenager.  No offense to any of the smart teenagers here.  But you serious sound like you're 19 with a piece of shit where your brain should be.  You said NK was zero threat (despite 1 mil man army, nukes and icbms).  Now you say that you've debunked the USA Today poll on american sentiment based upon a "song on the Bob and Tom" site.

Seriously, there's dog shit where your brain should be. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 08:59:21 AM »
To be fair, 240 was one of the first to go all "anti-war", long before it became popular in the media.

I also went all "911 was an inside job" about 4 years before that will become popular. ;)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
okay - you claim to have an 'educated opinion'.

But your words sound like a middle schooler trying to source his made-up survey for the the teacher.

You sound like a dumb teenager.  No offense to any of the smart teenagers here.  But you serious sound like you're 19 with a piece of shit where your brain should be.  You said NK was zero threat (despite 1 mil man army, nukes and icbms).  Now you say that you've debunked the USA Today poll on american sentiment based upon a "song on the Bob and Tom" site.

Seriously, there's dog shit where your brain should be. 

No jackass, my opinion isn't based on the song. The song makes fun ot statisticians.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »
No jackass, my opinion isn't based on the song. The song makes fun ot statisticians.

You opinion on the validity and reliability of a USA Today poll is based upon what, then?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 09:14:07 AM »
bush is a huge disaster, in every aspect almost.

it will take a nice repub campaign to overcome the lingering disgust
Valhalla awaits.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 09:25:11 AM »
Their lives were wasted. Why be in denial about this?  The Iraq war was totally unnecessary.  If military families want to be mad at someone be mad at the people who sent sent them to their deaths when it wasn't required.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »
Their lives were wasted. Why be in denial about this?  The Iraq war was totally unnecessary.  If military families want to be mad at someone be mad at the people who sent sent them to their deaths when it wasn't required.

obama said he'd personally sit down with any offended military families.

it could be looked at as a smart move.  He meant it.  most of us agree.  We won't admit it to our PC co workers, but we might admit it in the voting booth.