Author Topic: Chris Rock  (Read 839 times)

Drij

• Getbig IV
Chris Rock
« on: February 13, 2007, 01:44:02 PM »

wampyri

Re: Chris Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »
I don't get it ???

Whats he trying to prove why is it a triumph to ask people if they want a street named after a dead person I think secretly black people want to be different haha.  I wonder what would happen if you went to a black hood and asked to name a street elvis presley if they would all laugh espeacially if you did it with a sign on your van saying this is for the white folks.  Epic double standards.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 04:40:16 PM »
I don't get it ???

Whats he trying to prove why is it a triumph to ask people if they want a street named after a dead person I think secretly black people want to be different haha.  I wonder what would happen if you went to a black hood and asked to name a street elvis presley if they would all laugh espeacially if you did it with a sign on your van saying this is for the white folks.  Epic double standards.
its funny, its an old sketch it was done 2 years after he died i think

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:33:45 PM »
  I like the one where he goes to a southern town and asks people about taking down the confederate flag and proposes several different flags to fly instead...one of which was just a flag with a big saltine cracker on it. hahaha