Author Topic: 'we back the blue'  (Read 945 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
'we back the blue'
« on: February 13, 2007, 02:20:18 PM »
is it just me or is this the stupidest bumper sticker of all time? so you 'back the blue' huh? oh my, that sounds real intimidating, everybody give this guy some space! what are you going to do, leap out of your car and join in on a shootout? are you going to chase me down in your minivan if im speeding? or do you just have it there in the hopes that the police officer will see it and show you mercy when you get pulled over? hahah give me a break, 'we back the blue' gayer than melvin anthony.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: 'we back the blue'
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 07:36:24 PM »
is it just me or is this the stupidest bumper sticker of all time? so you 'back the blue' huh? oh my, that sounds real intimidating, everybody give this guy some space! what are you going to do, leap out of your car and join in on a shootout? are you going to chase me down in your minivan if im speeding? or do you just have it there in the hopes that the police officer will see it and show you mercy when you get pulled over? hahah give me a break, 'we back the blue' gayer than melvin anthony.

hahaha good one

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: 'we back the blue'
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 08:31:23 PM »
  I hate it when people donate to the Fraternal Order of Police or whatever it is and they get that sticker that looks like a badge and stick it right on the license plate.If I were a cop I would give every one of them tickets just for doing that.