Author Topic: Gyno on naturals  (Read 6848 times)

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
Gyno on naturals
« on: February 13, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
just a question, when i tell people i am drug free they give me a look because i have gyno, i've had them since i was 11 years old. they go away i am pumped or excited  (sorry for the visual).  I just saw my nephew who is 18 and just started lifting and he has them he has never even used creatine, can it be hereditary.
I am a grown ass man

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Gyno on naturals
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
Not that uncommon at all. Read up on it in The MERC handbook. A medical text. Can find at the Library, just ask.  If you got insh or money to burn,  Might ask the Doc.  Some might prescribe Nolva.  Usually too late less you catch it when its starting.

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 12:05:50 AM »
just a question, when i tell people i am drug free they give me a look because i have gyno, i've had them since i was 11 years old. they go away i am pumped or excited  (sorry for the visual).  I just saw my nephew who is 18 and just started lifting and he has them he has never even used creatine, can it be hereditary.

What is your bodyfat percentage at the moment? 

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 02:15:48 AM »
Not uncommon for natties to have gyno, most "grow out of it".. see a doc, depending on how long have had it- it may not be reverseable.. keep us posted.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »
People have different estrogen levels.....its just part of genes.  I think this is what depends if someone has gyno vs others when their naturals.  *shrugs* 

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »
just a question, when i tell people i am drug free they give me a look because i have gyno, i've had them since i was 11 years old. they go away i am pumped or excited  (sorry for the visual).  I just saw my nephew who is 18 and just started lifting and he has them he has never even used creatine, can it be hereditary.

Yeah that's about when my gyno came in also.  I hear you.  It's really common; I have three other friends who have it and have not touched a weight or steroids ever.  It's just unlucky genes.  You should really just invest in a surgical procedure like I did.  It's fairly cheap; usually in between 2 and 3k.  DO NOT use the ultrasonic-lypo procedure...it basically only blasts the fat and not the breast tissue under the nips that cause puffiness.  You should find a doctor that does it the old-school way, which is slicing open your chest under each nip and severing the tissue away with one of those burn-scapels. 

I found out the hard way after I had to go back under the needle a second time; luckily, that was free of charge because the doctor sort of realized he missed it the first time around.  He just did local anasthetic, so I basically was just lying there under the knife listening to Lenny Kravitz on the doc's surround sound.  It was pretty cool. 

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 02:00:23 AM »
Yeah that's about when my gyno came in also.  I hear you.  It's really common; I have three other friends who have it and have not touched a weight or steroids ever.  It's just unlucky genes.  You should really just invest in a surgical procedure like I did.  It's fairly cheap; usually in between 2 and 3k.  DO NOT use the ultrasonic-lypo procedure...it basically only blasts the fat and not the breast tissue under the nips that cause puffiness.  You should find a doctor that does it the old-school way, which is slicing open your chest under each nip and severing the tissue away with one of those burn-scapels. 

I found out the hard way after I had to go back under the needle a second time; luckily, that was free of charge because the doctor sort of realized he missed it the first time around.  He just did local anasthetic, so I basically was just lying there under the knife listening to Lenny Kravitz on the doc's surround sound.  It was pretty cool. 

Thanks jonsande that's usefull info :)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 03:21:44 AM »
just a question, when i tell people i am drug free they give me a look because i have gyno, i've had them since i was 11 years old. they go away i am pumped or excited  (sorry for the visual).  I just saw my nephew who is 18 and just started lifting and he has them he has never even used creatine, can it be hereditary.

Sorry, creatine has ZERO connection to gyno.

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 03:28:35 AM »
Sorry, creatine has ZERO connection to gyno.

Re-read the post.. He said his nephew .."has never even used creatine". Not that he got it from creatine.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 03:53:17 AM »
Re-read the post.. He said his nephew .."has never even used creatine". Not that he got it from creatine.

Correct, but he implied it by saying: "my nephew has gyno and has never used creatine."

Thus, the reason for my response.

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »
Correct, but he implied it by saying: "my nephew has gyno and has never used creatine."

Thus, the reason for my response.

Bro, you're still not reading it properly. What he is implying is that his nephew has gyno and not only he has never been on the gear he doesn't even use supplements. You dig? He's emphasising not using ANYTHING.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 04:31:18 PM »
Bro, you're still not reading it properly. What he is implying is that his nephew has gyno and not only he has never been on the gear he doesn't even use supplements. You dig? He's emphasising not using ANYTHING.

GOTCHA.....I re-read his quote. Thanks.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »
I got some nipple puffiness from drinking too much alcohol for too long.  It can happen.

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 03:29:51 PM »
I got some nipple puffiness from drinking too much alcohol for too long.  It can happen.

I've heard about alcohol having that effect on some people.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 06:36:12 PM »
Sure did it to me.

Of course, I was putting away 750 ML of 80 proof Vodka once every 2 or 3 days for about a year and a half.

It's a damn wonder my liver function is completely normal on top of that and all the supplements I take (creatine ethyl-ester, glutamine, Ester C, CLA, EPA/DHA, Digestive Enzymes, etc).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »
Sure did it to me.

Of course, I was putting away 750 ML of 80 proof Vodka once every 2 or 3 days for about a year and a half.

It's a damn wonder my liver function is completely normal on top of that and all the supplements I take (creatine ethyl-ester, glutamine, Ester C, CLA, EPA/DHA, Digestive Enzymes, etc).

You pretty big? Thats a lot of booze! But,The liver can regenerate though.
That bud of mine who died, he drank like that, we asked the surgeons about his liver (He donated all his organs @ death)
They said it looked fine, and he'd knock down a liter of brandy a day often, 6' tall and as low as 150lbs!
That was the guy who checked out from a brain tumor @ 40yrs old.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 05:31:48 PM »
ya know gyno on naturals actually ain't that uncommon. i don't know of many who don't have at least a little bit of it. at least around here anyhow. unless it looks like a DD don't worry about it. unless ur showing it off ppl don't notice.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »
Alot of guys who have natural high test levels will also get elevated estrogen as the body cycles naturally thru the year.   I notice for a few months the nip's may be a little puffy or sore to the touch, but then it goes away for a while.

Kind of like hair growth cycles in and out the year.

Most haters will assume you use steroids, but that just cuz you may be at a muscular development higher than them.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
I am not a life time natural, I have done 4 small cycles in my time, I have used less than 1500 mg off juice my whole life, and I am 40.
But the only thing than gave me a bit of gyno in my left nipple was a legal supplement the TRIBEX BLUE PILL.
And even though I got it from a legal supp, I must admit I also judge guys buy their nipples, to me gyno more than likely spell roids.
It sticks out like a sore thumb with the front double bicep at any show.
It is a perception that is hard to break and unfortunately most of the time right.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 05:32:20 PM »
I am not a life time natural, I have done 4 small cycles in my time, I have used less than 1500 mg off juice my whole life, and I am 40.
But the only thing than gave me a bit of gyno in my left nipple was a legal supplement the TRIBEX BLUE PILL.
And even though I got it from a legal supp, I must admit I also judge guys buy their nipples, to me gyno more than likely spell roids.
It sticks out like a sore thumb with the front double bicep at any show.
It is a perception that is hard to break and unfortunately most of the time right.

"Legal Sup", beats all dont it?  There's lots of Nat gyno. Many pros look like theys got a lump under there.
They all also have very thick pecks.  Most of the guys who get gyno on a cycle, also grew some good muscle too.
Not sayin it's worth it, but thats what a spiking Testo level can do. Drugs or no drugs.

In my teens and twenties People used to accuse me regularly of "Steroids" before I ever used. (at all of 145lbs BW) I was just plain lean and pumped iron, and active.
I guess lazy fatties need a excuse why they look like a lump of lard.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »
I doubt it is gyno for most naturals, in fact I would bet that literally 99% of the naturals who think they have gyno just have fat.  Keep in mind that men ten to pack on fat around their core and not their legs and arms.  Look at obese women and you'll notice that their arms are absolutely gigantic.  You can take a guy who is just as obese and he'll have smaller arms, even though they have more muscle.

dave-boy

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 08:09:56 AM »
i have to ask.... what the hell is gyno?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 08:53:46 AM »
i have to ask.... what the hell is gyno?

Breast formation, nipple swelling on the male. Many androgenic steroids aromatize (convert) to estrogens,
progesterone, and can lead to breast swelling and even (usually)benign tumor lumps under the nipple.
It can occur Nat also, usualy in puberty from either sudden surge of Test, of very low Test levels.

Look closely at the chest of many pro BBers. Many have lumps visible under the nipple.
The Testo doses they need to get that big can cause probs even when using drugs to combat it.