Author Topic: amreeka isnt getting rid of its illegals  (Read 1501 times)

sandycoosworth

amreeka isnt getting rid of its illegals
« on: February 13, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »
essentially it will make them second class citizens through legislation which removes their access to certain services (think national id card's alternate purpose), thus allowing them to still work for cheap filling vital gaps in the labor market but not draining as many resources from the economy via social assistance

basically, they will be corporate slaves ... discuss

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: amreeka isnt getting rid of its illegals
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »
i'm cool with it.  they've been that way for a century anyway.  we'll need to get them barcoded of course, which will open up our grandchildrens' mindset to it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 08:29:55 PM »
Who gives a fuck? I'd be too expensive to get rid of them, so let them pick fruits and wash cars. I'm just not for them getting any sort of benefits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »
Who gives a f**k? I'd be too expensive to get rid of them, so let them pick fruits and wash cars. I'm just not for them getting any sort of benefits.

So you'd much rather see benefits go to lazy Americans who have never did a thing in their lives to contribute to society and the economy, only drained it, ..than some hardworking guy who contributes ...just wasn't born there?
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »
So you'd much rather see benefits go to lazy Americans who have never did a thing in their lives to contribute to society and the economy, only drained it, ..than some hardworking guy who contributes ...just wasn't born there?
And broke laws to do it, never assimilate, want to be Mexican but enjoy life here, also drain us of our tax dollars, drive wages down because of their cheap labor.  The list goes on. 
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
And broke laws to do it, never assimilate, want to be Mexican but enjoy life here, also drain us of our tax dollars, drive wages down because of their cheap labor.  The list goes on. 

Cap,  i with you on alot of this.

Do illegal immagrants pay taxes?   I heard they do.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »

Cap,  i with you on alot of this.

Do illegal immagrants pay taxes?   I heard they do.
I guess if you consider they are paid under the table, no income tax.

I don't think they should buy homes, so that would rule out property tax.  Apartments would count but that is not substantial enough to matter.
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »
drive wages down because of their cheap labor. 

I see that as a benefit, since it makes goods and services much cheaper for me.

It's not like these people are going to be competing with me or people I know for high-end white-collar jobs; and if they're competing with uneducated home-grown white rednecks or blacks for jobs, so what? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »
i used to live in the trailer park and still own a nice chunk of one.  i gotta tell ya - illegals are very good renters, very good workers.  they drink beer quietly and they work.  their kids are humble.  the older white guys in the park would know they were undoc'd, but they would work em anyway.  pile 2 or 3 in the truck each day, take em landscaping or construction all day. feed em lunch, pay em 50 each for a 5 hour shift.  the renter always had a social (real or fake, who knows) but you knew the 4 guys who shared the single wide prob werent.

they serve a role.  removing them would be a logistical impractical nightmare.

welcome to yet another issue we spend days arguing about while the constitition is being stolen.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 12:51:44 PM »
I guess if you consider they are paid under the table, no income tax.

Actually most are not paid under the table. Sure farm workers and day-laborers are, but restaurant, hotel, retail, janitorial, industrial, and some regular construction workers usually aren't. They get fake documents that look "good enough", or use somebody else's documents, and have witholding taken out of their checks just like all other workers. Of course, they don't file a tax return, so they don't get a tax refund check like everyone else does.

I don't think they should buy homes, so that would rule out property tax.  Apartments would count but that is not substantial enough to matter.

Don't forget about sales tax.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »
Actually most are not paid under the table. Sure farm workers and day-laborers are, but restaurant, hotel, retail, janitorial, industrial, and some regular construction workers usually aren't. They get fake documents that look "good enough", or use somebody else's documents, and have witholding taken out of their checks just like all other workers. Of course, they don't file a tax return, so they don't get a tax refund check like everyone else does.

So basically they are paying taxes and not enjoying "all" the benefits of citizenship?

Dam,  i just want them to all speak english!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
Dam,  i just want them to all speak english!

So do I.  I think assimilation is very important for the future of our country. Without a common culture, we'll end up as a mere patchwork of groups with little in common... like Europe...   or Iraq.  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »

Do they pay income tax like the rest of us?  Resaurant I know from experience are under the table.  Janitorial....look at Stavi.   ;D  If the papers are forged, they don't need to file anything because they don't feel the consequences.  Not sure about other jobs.

Everyone who comes here and buys stuff pays sales tax.  That's a moot point IMO. 
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 01:16:19 PM »
Do they pay income tax like the rest of us?  Resaurant I know from experience are under the table.  Janitorial....look at Stavi.   ;D  If the papers are forged, they don't need to file anything because they don't feel the consequences.  Not sure about other jobs.

Everyone who comes here and buys stuff pays sales tax.  That's a moot point IMO. 

Businesses cannot claim the payroll expenses if employees are not put on their actual payroll and taxes witheld. As long as the employee has signed an I-9, provided a SSN (usually someone else's), and shown fake documents (usually poorly done), the business is covered legally.  The business then withholds income taxes from the employee's check the same way they do with every other employee. Maybe very small mom & pop places do the "under the table" thing just to avoid hassles, but not chains owned or run by corporations (and if you think they're not employing illegals, think again).  The only thing that "isn't filed" is an income tax return, meaning the government gets to keep ALL of the tax money withheld, rather than sending a refund check for part of it like they do with citizens.