Author Topic: get this shit fellows----damn  (Read 2698 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
get this shit fellows----damn
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:00:15 PM »
I have some smooth ass Ug gear right now from prolabs...last week, I put one of my injects in the upper outer area of my glte with a 1 inch 25 gauge.... no pain at all (to speak of)

yesterday-- I hit the same area of the glute but on the left side and with a 1 1/2 inch 22gauge because I wanted to go deep as hell. It hurt a little several hours later...then this morning, I could barely walk, and by this evening I couldnt wal at all...my fiance has to push me around bed bath and beyond in a wheel chair...I dont know what the hell happened with that last glute shot...it was a textbook perfect injection---90 dgrees, pressed down hard, etc....

damn I been in excrutiating pain today...and I have a high tolerqnce for pain too---I'll say this though: this sust, eq, deca cycle is already shaping up to be my BEST cycle yet, and I am pretty excited about it---I just wanted to vent and share this shit with yall because it has been a big pain in the ass since that shot yesterday---i guess every once and a while it happens for whatever reason....any of yall had this lately?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
Re: get this shit fellows----damn
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 09:09:52 PM »
22ga? they make smaller ones! Damn Ice pick.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
heat and massage.....

the injection site john, not your penis

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »
Hot bath, and I mean as hot as you can stand it. Fill it up with Epsom Salt and rubbing alcohol...sit until the water is cold. Repeat every day until the pain is gone...do it 2x per day if you can.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 11:48:05 PM »
id try a diffrent pin. maybe go back to the 25g 1in if you got no pain from that. or try a 23g 1.5in.
it cant be the gear because you have been using it the whole time.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »
I have some smooth ass Ug gear right now from prolabs...last week, I put one of my injects in the upper outer area of my glte with a 1 inch 25 gauge.... no pain at all (to speak of)

yesterday-- I hit the same area of the glute but on the left side and with a 1 1/2 inch 22gauge because I wanted to go deep as hell. It hurt a little several hours later...then this morning, I could barely walk, and by this evening I couldnt wal at all...my fiance has to push me around bed bath and beyond in a wheel chair...I dont know what the hell happened with that last glute shot...it was a textbook perfect injection---90 dgrees, pressed down hard, etc....

damn I been in excrutiating pain today...and I have a high tolerqnce for pain too---I'll say this though: this sust, eq, deca cycle is already shaping up to be my BEST cycle yet, and I am pretty excited about it---I just wanted to vent and share this shit with yall because it has been a big pain in the ass since that shot yesterday---i guess every once and a while it happens for whatever reason....any of yall had this lately?

yeah sometimes they hurt and others not.  I have been having some painful shots lately too.  Probally my bodys way of saying "hey enough already >:("  2 more months till coming off.  :(

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 12:11:04 AM »
400mg ibuprofen e4hr

D

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 01:57:22 AM »
Vicoden it up if you can get your hands on some pills.  I always got some stashed on me just for this type of situation :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 02:17:09 AM »
  Use a 25g 1.5" pin.If you have to draw it out with an 18 or something then just switch the pin. Unless you are really lean I don't think a 1" is the best for a glut shot. That wouldn't get past my blubber. :)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:36 AM »
  Use a 25g 1.5" pin.If you have to draw it out with an 18 or something then just switch the pin. Unless you are really lean I don't think a 1" is the best for a glut shot. That wouldn't get past my blubber. :)

explain to me where you have purchased a 25ga   1 1/2 inch pin?  never seen these
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 09:38:06 AM »
Vicoden it up if you can get your hands on some pills.  I always got some stashed on me just for this type of situation :)

lmao...I took 2 vicodens a couple nights ago and was all fucked up in the kitchen and was cooking a full meal at midnight...now i been taking prescription (someone elses) 800 mg ibuprofen...

i have been on crutches for a couple days and I havent trained since Monday---I could train, but it hurts too bad to sit and then my body is all off balance --- wow this sucks... but believe me, it wont stop me
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 10:14:22 AM »
explain to me where you have purchased a 25ga   1 1/2 inch pin?  never seen these

You can get those anywhere bro,  getpinz.com sells them, and also other research places sell them, they are all over Terumo and B-D both make them.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »
You can get those anywhere bro,  getpinz.com sells them, and also other research places sell them, they are all over Terumo and B-D both make them.

damn sure are...i dont knoiw..I guess I never payed attention to them--thanks bro
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 11:52:51 AM »
I just injected in the other ass cheek with the same 22ga 1 1/2

i said fuck it and fuck the pain---\

i think  that last injection wen bad when i was trying to be conscious of whether I was relaxing the muscle or not, so what ended up happening is I was flexing and relaxing the muscle while the needle was in there and you can imagine how that worked out---majoor pain
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »
John- Its  'cuse of the 1 1/2"  22ga.  Shit, you can fill with that man.
I don't have much fat on my delts, or even quads.  I can use 5/8" 25ga.  Hardly even feel them.
No, I cant go fill a lot in there, get a oil bubble under the skin, but it gives a lot more options where I can spread them around.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 02:48:02 PM »
John- Its  'cuse of the 1 1/2"  22ga.  Shit, you can fill with that man.
I don't have much fat on my delts, or even quads.  I can use 5/8" 25ga.  Hardly even feel them.
No, I cant go fill a lot in there, get a oil bubble under the skin, but it gives a lot more options where I can spread them around.

maybe so and I agree that 22ga 1 1/2 is not the best option but i disagree that it is the cause.....reason: because I hit the sqme place with same needle before and not had the problem---- but, i am swithching the needles for the glute shot from now on----Im just using 25ga 1 inch for everything
ah yeah Im a voodo child

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 05:13:39 PM »
It has NOTHING to do with the pin size. Ive given and self-administered 21g IM's MANY times...they sting a bit while in, but after that...nada. Its either a contamination or very high BA. Period. If the Ibuprofen doesnt bring down the inflamation in 72 hrs, consider an ER visit. Also, monitor your body temp.

D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »
It has NOTHING to do with the pin size. Ive given and self-administered 21g IM's MANY times...they sting a bit while in, but after that...nada. Its either a contamination or very high BA. Period. If the Ibuprofen doesnt bring down the inflamation in 72 hrs, consider an ER visit. Also, monitor your body temp.

D

thanks nugga
ah yeah Im a voodo child

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 12:48:38 AM »

D

That's why tren made from fina pellets hurts ...the  BA  in the solution used to disolve them.