Author Topic: Reasons why ShutupandTrain is so upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4273 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Reasons why ShutupandTrain is so upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 14, 2007, 01:37:56 AM »
ShutupandTrain has been making way too much noise about the SQUAD lately, stalking us respected and feared members in as many threads as 'he' can. 'His' meltdown rate makes Shadow's pale in comparison and 'his' comebacks are weaker than Milos Sarcev's biceps. Let's make up a list of why this twunt is so upset. I'll start:

'He' walked up to a big, fat black guy, got on 'his' knees and started unzipping the guy, who then broke 'his' heart by saying that when he said that he wanted someone to help him fight the battle of the bulge, he meant the bulge in his waistline and not the one in his pants.

Let's hear some other reasons from my legendary SQUAD brethren 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Reasons why ShutupandTrain is so upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 01:49:27 AM »
The local sperm bank refused to provide him with penis-shaped cum popsicles

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 01:50:16 AM »
ShutupandTrain has been making way too much noise about the SQUAD lately, stalking us respected and feared members in as many threads as 'he' can. 'His' meltdown rate makes Shadow's pale in comparison and 'his' comebacks are weaker than Milos Sarcev's biceps. Let's make up a list of why this twunt is so upset. I'll start:

'He' walked up to a big, fat black guy, got on 'his' knees and started unzipping the guy, who then broke 'his' heart by saying that when he said that he wanted someone to help him fight the battle of the bulge, he meant the bulge in his waistline and not the one in his pants.

hahahahahaha yes!!!

Shutupandtrain is so upset, because when he walked past the butchers shop, there was a sign on the front saying "All meat deliveries round the back please" so he asked the shop owner if he could borrow it to get a t-shirt printed with the same design, but the butcher said "no, because we are have a huge meat delivery round the back later today, and I dont want to confuse anyone" and then shutupandtrain replied "dont worry, you can borrow my old t-shirt for a replacement while i'm gone" hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 02:14:28 AM »
ShutupandTrain is upset cause he recently went to the Dentist who told 'him' to open 'his' mouth wide, but didn't follow it up in the way 'he' anticipated - lodging his big, hairy member to the hilt, down 'his' throat.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 02:21:08 AM »
ShutupandTrain went to the Dentist who told 'him' to open 'his' mouth wide, but didn't follow it up in the way 'he' anticipated - lodging his big, hairy member to the hilt, down 'his' throat.

hahaha, I bet he demanded a refund!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 02:26:43 AM »
hahaha, I bet he demanded a refund!

Hahahahahahaha are you saying that ShutupandTrain is the kind of 'guy' who goes to a foreign country, develops a mouth ulcer and goes to a local doctor, to whom he says he's got an ulcer and when asked by the doctor where exactly, flips the pages of the local language translation dictionary to slowly say the words: "In.....that......part... ..of.....my.......face.. ....where.......the..... .cock.......normally.... ...goes.....into", BigC?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 03:32:51 AM »
Hahahahahahaha are you saying that ShutupandTrain is the kind of 'guy' who goes to a foreign country, develops a mouth ulcer and goes to a local doctor, to whom he says he's got an ulcer and when asked by the doctor where exactly, flips the pages of the local language translation dictionary to slowly say the words: "In.....that......part... ..of.....my.......face.. ....where.......the..... .cock.......normally.... ...goes.....into", BigC?

Hahahahaha exactly!!! Shutupandtrain is the type of fag that goes to buy a cucumber at the supermarket as part of his '5 a day' large things up his ass commitment, and when he cant find any he storms over to customer services to complain and they say "Sorry sir we didn't get a delivery this week, is there anything else you can use instead? maybe a courgette if your doing a salad perhaps, let me know if you want something similar and ill bring it over to the checkout for you" and he replies "Oh thanks that would be great, i'll take a large belgian salami, that should do it!" hahahaha gayer than tea

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 03:41:24 AM »
Are Cypriates greek Big C?  ???

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 03:46:26 AM »
Are Cypriates greek Big C?  ???

Nah man, my fam is from Paphos Cyprus originally, which makes me a Cypriot

I spelled it wrong when I registered (should BigCypriot)  :-[

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 04:01:57 AM »
Nah man, my fam is from Paphos Cyprus originally, which makes me a Cypriot

I spelled it wrong when I registered (should BigCypriot)  :-[
Ahh ok,I always thought Greeks = Cypriot but never knew any to ask haha thanks for clearing that up.  8)

wampyri

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »
I hear shutupandtrain is upset because mydavid beat him to being the squad plaything.  Gayer than equal rights

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 04:40:25 AM »
I hear shutupandtrain is upset because mydavid beat him to being the squad plaything.  Gayer than equal rights

Hahahahaha, shutupandtrain is upset because when he flew to San Fransisco for the biannual fag fest, the airhostess gave him his free in-flight disposable pillow and upon inspection exclaimed "What the f**k am I supposed to do with this bitch!!! I want a pillow I can really get my teeth into!" hahaha 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 06:23:25 AM »
Hahahahaha, shutupandtrain is upset because when he flew to San Fransisco for the biannual fag fest, the airhostess gave him his free in-flight disposable pillow and upon inspection exclaimed "What the f**k am I supposed to do with this bitch!!! I want a pillow I can really get my teeth into!" hahaha 

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShutupandTrain is upset because the gym where he works out at shot down the idea he proposed, according to which they could take all the things members left behind, put them in his ass and let him sit in a corner with a sign that said 'Lost Property', just so if someone wanted to check and see if he had their missing item, they could simply shove their arm up his rectum, go in elbow-deep and see for themselves.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 06:28:42 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShutupandTrain is upset because the gym where he works out at shot down the idea he proposed, according to which they could take all the things members left behind, put them in his ass and let him sit in a corner with a sign that said 'Lost Property', just so if someone wanted to check and see if he had their missing item, they could simply shove their arm up his rectum, go in elbow-deep and see for themselves.
could be but i would venture its because he thought he found a new friend in the shadow, and when they finally met for dinner and drinks,they went back to shutupandtrains place for a night cap shut sprung all his cock sucking money on a box of trogans and rubber sheet just to find out not only is the shadow a limp dick but a virgin as well..
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 12:25:42 PM »
ShutupandTrain is upset cause his best pic is this one

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 01:25:41 PM »
I would say because he is actually a weed out the weak gimmick

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 07:44:49 AM »

WoW...I can not, I repeat can not believe I got so far under your skin that you would dedicate a thread to me...My work here is truly done...

Kiwi actually sent me a pm to make sure I knew about it (probrably couldn't take the fact that most of us have lives outside of the forum and why wasn't I responding)...

What a bunch of fucking losers...Flame on boys it just shows your weaknesses and you flaws...

WoW...In such a short time I have reached legendary (Sarcarsm) status with threads about me...

I would like to thank all the little people (everyone who posted) who got me here...lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
WoW...I can not, I repeat can not believe I got so far under your skin that you would dedicate a thread to me...My work here is truly done...

Kiwi actually sent me a pm to make sure I knew about it (probrably couldn't take the fact that most of us have lives outside of the forum and why wasn't I responding)...

What a bunch of fucking losers...Flame on boys it just shows your weaknesses and you flaws...

WoW...In such a short time I have reached legendary (Sarcarsm) status with threads about me...

I would like to thank all the little people (everyone who posted) who got me here...lol

Since you don't seem to know the V that well, let me tell you this much - you're being treated the exact same way we treat other skidmarks like yourself. You're nothing but a tiny tit we all kick around and laugh at. Hope this helps.