Author Topic: FUNNY SHIT...  (Read 1724 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
FUNNY SHIT...
« on: February 14, 2007, 03:21:09 AM »
...TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND DIANABOL IN ROMANIA ON THE BLACK MARKET WITH ALL THE COUNTERFIETS AROUND HERE...I JUST WALKED IN A PHARMACY WITH A PRESCRIPTION FOR SOME LOTIONS FOR MY SHOULDER REHAB FROM TENDINITIS , AND AFTER I HAND IT TO THE TELLER I TELL HER THAT I'M DOING REHAB POST SURGERY AND I ALSO NEED NAPOSIM , 4 BOXES ( 20 TABLETS EACH -5 MG)...NO PROBLEMO THERE...SO I'M HAPPY...AND AMUSED, AND I GOT 5 DAYS WORTH AT 75MG A DAY TO GO ALONG WITH MY 1G OF TEST E WEEKLY....I'LL DO NAPOSIM AT 75 A DAY FOR 6 WEEKS. I SPLIT IT IN 4 TIMES DAILY 4 TABLETS A POP...:)

wampyri

Re: FUNNY SHIT...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:48:29 AM »
Thats a massive dose of dbol and I didn't even think they made dbol comercially since the 1960s

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 11:44:42 PM »
Thats a massive dose of dbol and I didn't even think they made dbol comercially since the 1960s
75 massive?..i never thought so...who else thinks 75mg naposim a day is a massive dose?...I'm doing also 1g test e .

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 11:59:38 PM »

...then where do u think that human grade d-bol comes from....? I'm just surprised that they asked for prescription. A year ago I bought 200 amps of Jelfa Omandren from an Eastern european pharmacy without prescription.....when she asked me what i'm gonna use it for I said that i'm a weightlifter and i'm gonna use it as an enchancement drug....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 12:13:02 AM »

they stopped the "dianabol " name (Ciba)in the U.S  sometime way back....but the actual drug(methandrostenalone) still available outside the U.S.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 01:54:18 AM »
Man, I need to study abroad in Greece or something get all my gear legally and as much as I want and cheap, freaking get jacked and screw a bunch of hot foreign brawds mmmm sounds like the life.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 01:56:21 AM »
Man, I need to study abroad in Greece or something get all my gear legally and as much as I want and cheap, freaking get jacked and screw a bunch of hot foreign brawds mmmm sounds like the life.

yep.  Jacked...bloated and bald....with bacne. You will be a chic magnet. :)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 06:52:26 AM »
75 massive?..i never thought so...who else thinks 75mg naposim a day is a massive dose?...I'm doing also 1g test e .

75 isnt "massive"...but i found i only need about 40mgs...but to each their own

but naps are the bomb!!!!! the pumps off 75mgs will be incredible...

gram of test? .....what are you doing as far as post cycle and during? arimidex? nolva? hcg?

how long you runnin' this cycle?

adding anything else to the list?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 08:01:39 AM »
Is the Nap basically same as pink Thai anabols? Ive seen the big Euro boys eat 10tabs twice a day on top of Test & Deca in asia.  A 1000tab pack ran abouts $60.  No way I could eat 10.
I dont even like 1 after about 5-6pm or Im not sleepn. Even a couple tabs are aGreat preWorkout sup.