Author Topic: WHAT IS JIMMY'S MOTIVE? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.  (Read 3147 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: WHAT IS JIMMY'S MOTIVE? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »
I have? When did I say that? I think it's funny that some clown posts that on his blog next to his ramblings and you want us to take him seriously. By the way, he's got a big "Donate" button next to that picture as well. LOL

By the way, you don't live in the USA, you're not a citizen so why would you call the CIA. You must have forgotten that little fact.

Sigh, you're slowing down a little bit there, sparky.

I told you to call the CIA.  I love the way you think you harm my reputation by letting everyone know (as if they didn't already) that I'm not American.

And the photo is a mockery of everything Islamicists stand for - just so I can give you the heads up, clever guy.  Perhaps if you read maybe, um let's say, one of his posts, you would have gotten that.  Instead you miss the point entirely and keep posting his picture, as if you're boldly damaging reputations again.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »
Sigh, you're slowing down a little bit there, sparky.

I told you to call the CIA.  I love the way you think you harm my reputation by letting everyone know (as if they didn't already) that I'm not American.

And the photo is a mockery of everything Islamicists stand for - just so I can give you the heads up, clever guy.  Perhaps if you read maybe, um let's say, one of his posts, you would have gotten that.  Instead you miss the point entirely and keep posting his picture, as if you're boldly damaging reputations again.

LOL, the delusion keeps coming.

You've trashed you're own reputation, no one could do a better job than you have.  ;D

By the way, no where in your post did you say for me to call the CIA, you must have forgotten to type it. By the way, if I'm the stalker why would I call the CIA on myself? LOL You're not even making sense.

Care to point out to me where I said that picture was anything other than funny? Please, show me where I said that picture was serious?

Do you ever tell the truth?

And you've yet to answer what you're going to do if this little powerplay doesn't work.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »
Ozmo and Berserker can moderate this board just fine. Sandy or 240 wouldn't be bad, but I can see them pushing their agendas.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »
By the way, no where in your post did you say for me to call the CIA, you must have forgotten to type it. By the way, if I'm the stalker why would I call the CIA on myself? LOL You're not even making sense.

Uh, no.  You see, I just said 'call the CIA' as advice to myself  ::) (read: not).  You moron, I think it's pretty self-evident.

And I said, 'it's stalking time', meaning you - get that yet?  Yes, you're a stalker.

Okay, let's revise, for your benefit:

You, eg. the stalker, should call the CIA (as you live in America, remember?) and let them know there's a terrorist on the loose (your unintentionally revealing posting of Scott's picture).

Got it yet?  Should I use diagrams?
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »
getting 3 mods who aren't going to war with eachother and put those differences aside for the common good is not an easy task.  It took us three pming eachother with some basic agreements and I set up the minimun rules that Ron laid out for me when the forum was created.  It happens to be the first thing on Jimmy's list... start a war with Berserker over the rules of the forum...  I don't know why he's so wound up over forum rules that are about as minimalist as you can get...  That's why I truely wonder about his motives... we have a forum that up until this mess started, worked so good, look how many posts and thread we have after only a couple months of being here... What in the world is he after ???  I mean really  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »
getting 3 mods who aren't going to war with eachother and put those differences aside for the common good is not an easy task.  It took us three pming eachother with some basic agreements and I set up the minimun rules that Ron laid out for me when the forum was created.  It happens to be the first thing on Jimmy's list... start a war with Berserker over the rules of the forum...  I don't know why he's so wound up over forum rules that are about as minimalist as you can get...  That's why I truely wonder about his motives... we have a forum that up until this mess started, worked so good, look how many posts and thread we have after only a couple months of being here... What in the world is he after ???  I mean really  :-\

Nothing you dumb fuck. This is what Jimmy does, he causes carnage, loses, melts down, disappears and then resurfaces 6 months later on a new account.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
Nothing you dumb f**k. This is what Jimmy does, he causes carnage, loses, melts down, disappears and then resurfaces 6 months later on a new account.
hey, don't talk to yourself that way :P

;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »
Uh, no.  You see, I just said 'call the CIA' as advice to myself  ::) (read: not).  You moron, I think it's pretty self-evident.

And I said, 'it's stalking time', meaning you - get that yet?  Yes, you're a stalker.

Okay, let's revise, for your benefit:

You, eg. the stalker, should call the CIA (as you live in America, remember?) and let them know there's a terrorist on the loose (your unintentionally revealing posting of Scott's picture).

Got it yet?  Should I use diagrams?

I told you to call the CIA. 

This is getting better and better. LOL

I wish I could stay and watch you melt some more but it is Valentine's Day after all and well, there are other commitments.

Thanks for the fun though.

And enjoy what's left of your powerplay, you might be disappointed with the outcome.  ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
enjoy what's left of your powerplay, you might be disappointed with the outcome.  ;D

I've been doing my best to stay out of this. I mean, if whispering and backbiting were the kind of thing that gets me off, I'd have become a cheerleader. But all these threads are getting ridiculous...

BRUCE, I ask you to take my word for it as a a liberal scum and your proposed arch-nemesis: Your side of the debate enjoys a veritable predominance here. The idea that some kind of moderating change is necessary to protect your stake is not only not supportable - it's ludicrous.

So I respectfully encourage you to devote more of your energy into demolishing our flimsy leftist arguments and less into petty dishonest personal vendettas that are just making this place less fun for everyone - your side included.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »
I've been doing my best to stay out of this. I mean, if whispering and backbiting were the kind of thing that gets me off, I'd have become a cheerleader. But all these threads are getting ridiculous...

BRUCE, I ask you to take my word for it as a a liberal scum and your proposed arch-nemesis: Your side of the debate enjoys a veritable predominance here. The idea that some kind of moderating change is necessary to protect your stake is not only not supportable - it's ludicrous.

So I respectfully encourage you to devote more of your energy into demolishing our flimsy leftist arguments and less into petty dishonest personal vendettas that are just making this place less fun for everyone - your side included.

I'm going to start a new thread on this shortly, RN.  I agree I have let pettiness get the better of me in this thread.
Thread Killer