Author Topic: WHAT IS JIMMY'S MOTIVE? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.  (Read 3156 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WHAT IS JIMMY'S MOTIVE? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
« on: February 14, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »
Lets examine some motives here...

Ok, as has been pointed out, political is very successful!  Isn't part of that success do to the environment created by the mods and by the rules of the forum???  What we've done has worked and as many have noted, worked good!

Ok, many of you don't know this about Jimmy but the evidence is on the board.  You all know he claims General as his baby.  When political was started as a forum did he fight for it?  NO!!!  You know what he did?  He tried to kill it!  That's right, go back and look for yourself at Jimmy's posts when the forum first started... He started posting in General, not political on political issues and worded them in such a way as would get them to stay in General so that members wouldn't leave general to post on political topics.  I persisted and got some of these threads moved so Political would have a chance to get off the ground, but it can be clearly seen he tried to kill political.  That's right, he tried to sabotage political from the start... So a forum has been created from the creation of a successfull environment via the board rules and mod agreements.  I ask, what is Jimmy's true motive in getting his hands on the board rules?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: WHAT IS JIMMY'S MOTIVE? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 02:46:06 PM »
When his post started getting moved despite trying to word them so they wouldn't, we would post stuff like this:

(plz note this is a historical issue, not a political one) and I remember him saying, "attention mods don't move this"
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112360.0

I just ask, what is Jimmy's motives in accessing the board rules... Rules that must be working if this board is indeed the success everyone says it is...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...  That's Gary Busey (in Soldier) logic, and I like it!!! ;D

Jimmy does not hide that he believes General is his baby... so what's he after here,... really????

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 02:47:22 PM »
Jimmy = douchebag
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 02:56:48 PM »
All of this is so ill conceived.  The only problem that I've had with anyone until now has been with Bruce.  So when Bruce feels like he was not being treated fairly, did he even bother to pm Delusional Liberal, the right wing mod or Ozmo, the middlemod with any issues?  NOPE... He felt it was better to get DL replaced even though he didn't give him a chance.... Look at the very premise of Jimmy's excuse for wanting this, the forum is too successful?!? We need at those forum rules ::)  Oh brother... this is so obvious there's something else going on here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 03:08:47 PM »
Jimmy has no basis for crying fowl:

Political isn't alone in my policy, Main boards with Locked Rules:

Steroid board: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.0
Training Q&A: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=2.0
Nutrition, Products & Supplements: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0
Natural Bodybuilding: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=36.0
Sex, Sexy & More! (18+): http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=17.0

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 03:10:58 PM »
All of this is so ill conceived.  The only problem that I've had with anyone until now has been with Bruce.  So when Bruce feels like he was not being treated fairly, did he even bother to pm Delusional Liberal, the right wing mod or Ozmo, the middlemod with any issues?  NOPE... He felt it was better to get DL replaced even though he didn't give him a chance.... Look at the very premise of Jimmy's excuse for wanting this, the forum is too successful?!? We need at those forum rules ::)  Oh brother... this is so obvious there's something else going on here.

No, I asked what the people thought of his track record.  I then drew him out on the topic and allowed himself to defend his work as Mod in the thread.  You do have a Chavez-esque problem with anyone relying on people-power, don't you?

Besides this, I tried PM'ing you before regarding this, but you have me blocked.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 03:17:29 PM »
It should be noted saying all this that the very day Bruce decided DL needed replaced, Bruce did not even PM DL with an issue... Nope, didn't even give him a chance... I pm'd DL that same day to let him know what was happening so this wouldn't be behind his back... DL responded that day... So i ask everyone here, who's being fair and who's being unfair...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »
berserker

you are proving my point 10x over

you have said in no uncertain terms that you dont want anyone else to have any input about the direction of the baord ... thats being a dictator

2 more mods are coming and now you will be part of a democracy, i hope you enjoy it :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 03:18:58 PM »
It should be noted saying all this that the very day Bruce decided DL needed replaced, Bruce did not even PM DL with an issue... Nope, didn't even give him a chance... I pm'd DL that same day to let him know what was happening so this wouldn't be behind his back... DL responded that day... So i ask everyone here, who's being fair and who's being unfair...

See Jimmy's thread, readers.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »
berserker

you are proving my point 10x over

you have said in no uncertain terms that you dont want anyone else to have any input about the direction of the baord ... thats being a dictator

2 more mods are coming and now you will be part of a democracy, i hope you enjoy it :)
That's being a mod dipshit

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »
there you have it folks ... he doesnt understand what hes supposed to be doing he thinks this baord is his own toy

its not... its everyones toy and i am making sure of it :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 03:36:56 PM »
Well folks, Jimmy seems to think I'm a dictator... Here I am, trying to keep the forum as free as possible without to many rules as is in the spirit of the boards creation and Jimmy calls me a dictator... I am not a dictator but the forum should have a min guidelines for posting.  Enough that chaos does not reign which is what happens when you have a free for all do what ever you want.  That's just it, this is about Killing Political for the benefit of General... General is doing just fine, there have been no shortage of general topics that come up so I don't know why he still has a motive for killing this beloved forum.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 03:40:05 PM »
you dont get it

opening the board up for discussion doesnt mean more rules

it could mean less

or it could mean the same

the point is now everyone has an input

not just you, and thats what really bothers you :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »
you dont get it

opening the board up for discussion doesnt mean more rules

it could mean less

or it could mean the same

the point is now everyone has an input

not just you, and thats what really bothers you :)

I can't say I disagree with much of what you've said, but as you've seen with my debates with Beserker, it doesn't always get you anywhere.

You having a closer relationship with Ron obviously works in your favour though, Jimmy.
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 04:01:22 PM »
berserker wants to make this out like a personal thing but it isnt ... id say the same thing to my boy bigger business if he was acting this obtuse ... it is silly that an intellectual board such is this doesnt allow open discussion and input from its members about the rules

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 04:16:08 PM »
berserker wants to make this out like a personal thing but it isnt ... id say the same thing to my boy bigger business if he was acting this obtuse ... it is silly that an intellectual board such is this doesnt allow open discussion and input from its members about the rules

Yeah he did the same with me, he finds it difficult to separate attacks on someone's ideas and attacks on someone's personally.  Thus his 'BRUCE has an identity crisis' thread, which he then melted down on because I fought back.  He then has the audacity to call me a 'troll', delete and move my posts and complain to Ron about me when I have brought as much non-personal debate to this site than anyone.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »
Are bruce and sandycoosworth spearheading this moronic powerplay?  ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 05:11:11 PM »
Are bruce and sandycoosworth spearheading this moronic powerplay?  ::)

Did it just get more stalker in here?
Thread Killer

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »
This thread = polidicks in itself.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 05:14:38 PM »
Did it just get more stalker in here?

LOL, so any thread I post in now is stalking you? LOL

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried. Nice job on this idiotic powerplay by the way, all because berzerker humiliated you.  ::)

What a douchebag.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
LOL, so any thread I post in now is stalking you? LOL

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried. Nice job on this idiotic powerplay by the way, all because berzerker humiliated you.  ::)

What a douchebag.

Stay off my fence, kid.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 05:27:44 PM »
Stay off my fence, kid.

You don't have a fence, you have a hurt ego. You were so humiliated by berzerker that you're doing everything you can to change things.

What a pathetic display. This almost rivals your ExxonMobil abortion for shear idiocy. Nice job, you've turned yourself into a joke. Even DeeDee thinks you're a joke and she likes everyone. LOL 

Here's "devil". ;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »
You don't have a fence, you have a hurt ego. You were so humiliated by berzerker that you're doing everything you can to change things.

What a pathetic display. This almost rivals your ExxonMobil abortion for shear idiocy. Nice job, you've turned yourself into a joke. Even DeeDee thinks you're a joke and she likes everyone. LOL 

Here's "devil". ;D

And everyone thinks that pic you keep posting is a joke.  Oh, except you of course, who has taken it as a bona fide online terrorist's photo.

Quick, get on the phone to the CIA, its stalking time!
Thread Killer

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 05:33:35 PM »
Jimmy grow corn, and I don't care.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »
And everyone thinks that pic you keep posting is a joke.  Oh, except you of course, who has taken it as a bona fide online terrorist's photo.

Quick, get on the phone to the CIA, its stalking time!

I have? When did I say that? I think it's funny that some clown posts that on his blog next to his ramblings and you want us to take him seriously. By the way, he's got a big "Donate" button next to that picture as well. LOL

By the way, you don't live in the USA, you're not a citizen so why would you call the CIA. You must have forgotten that little fact.