Author Topic: Why does so many want to get bigger?  (Read 6978 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Why does so many want to get bigger?
« on: February 14, 2007, 02:36:06 PM »
Now that we know that 99,9% of all women prefer guys with little or NO muscle, one has to wonder, why does so many guys try to build muscle if that will turn girls off?

Are they closet homosexuals ?

Are they insecure and wants to impress other MALES?

Are they just bullied kids that wants to get bigger to defend themselves?

Or all the above?

Discuss.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Why does so many want to get bigger?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 02:37:42 PM »
If you would be at an ex captable size you would not have asked this quesion ;)

Let me answer it for you...

It feels good to be big and powerfull.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 02:38:53 PM »
If you would be at an ex captable size you would not have asked this quesion ;)

Let me answer it for you...

It feels good to be big and powerfull.

You mean the ILLUSION that you are big and powerful feels good? Because we know for a fact that the majority of people with a lot of muscle is neither.

Are you really big, if you're not tall?

And are you really strong, if you don't have functional strength?

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
You mean the ILLUSION that you are big and powerful feels good? Because we know for a fact that the majority of people with a lot of muscle is neither.

Sure it's obviously easy to spot somebody who is simply tall, and if you cannot pick up the keg you are not stong.

Are you both brother?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 02:42:24 PM »
And even if it feels good to be big and powerful, is that feeling more important than the feeling to bang chicks?

Because that's what you're trading.

The more muscle you get the less chicks will you attract.

Is it worth it? For a homosexual yes.

For a heterosexual?
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 02:45:51 PM »
And even if it feels good to be big and powerful, is that feeling more important than the feeling to bang chicks?

Because that's what you're trading.

The more muscle you get the less chicks will you attract.

Is it worth it? For a homosexual yes.

For a heterosexual?

Brother... there is only very very very view who will get so big that girls acctually wouldn'tgo out with them or fuckem for that matter, you and me know that most of us reach an (from and avearage joe point of view) big size, but nothing to speak of in the proffessinal bodybuilding world.
Woman like a bit of muscle, they just don't like the way Pro Bodybuilder look like in contest shape since they are ignorant to the fact that most of the time they never look like this.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 02:46:25 PM »

Why do you type like Ali G?

Is you wanna be like him?
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 02:47:50 PM »
Bluto's trying to justify the fact that he's 110 pounds soaking wet and looks like he got punched in the face with a pneumatic hammer.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »

now now learn to participate in the conversation or go back to the kiddo table

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 02:49:09 PM »
Now that we know that 99,9% of all women prefer guys with little or NO muscle, one has to wonder, why does so many guys try to build muscle if that will turn girls off?

Are they closet homosexuals ?

Are they insecure and wants to impress other MALES?

Are they just bullied kids that wants to get bigger to defend themselves?

Or all the above?

Discuss.

Translation - no matter how much gear i take and how hard i train i cant get big and im jealous of those who are.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 02:49:33 PM »
Brother... there is only very very very view who will get so big that girls acctually wouldn'tgo out with them or fuckem for that matter, you and me know that most of us reach an (from and avearage joe point of view) big size, but nothing to speak of in the proffessinal bodybuilding world.
Woman like a bit of muscle, they just don't like the way Pro Bodybuilder look like in contest shape since they are ignorant to the fact that most of the time they never look like this.

Women like a bit of muscle? Says who? Pretty much every guy considered sexy in the world has very little muscle!

Z

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »
I am a walking talking mountain of muscle and i get loads of chicks!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »

Good point. Ali G too is very tall and skinny. And popular with the girls! I'd say his body is prefered over a more muscle one, wouldn't you agree?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
Translation - no matter how much gear i take and how hard i train i cant get big and im jealous of those who are.

But what would it be to be jealous about? Please explain!
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »
Women like a bit of muscle? Says who? Pretty much every guy considered sexy in the world has very little muscle!

they are sexy for what ever reason, go out there and ask any woman if they prefer a man with a "little" muscle or somebody or a coutch potatoe... you know what they say.
And there is good reason behind it, man with a healty looking tan and muscle (not to many don't understand me wrong) look healty and productive.

Seriously Brother not that I want to offend you but why have you not figured that one out yet?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 02:55:30 PM »
they are sexy for what ever reason, go out there and ask any woman if they prefer a man with a "little" muscle or somebody or a coutch potatoe... you know what they say.
And there is good reason behind it, man with a healty looking tan and muscle (not to many don't understand me wrong) look healty and productive.

Seriously Brother not that I want to offend you but why have you not figured that one out yet?

health looking tan and muscle, like johnny depp, jude law, leo dicaprio, edward norton and all the other skinny guy you mean? is this the physique you are talking about it? if so we are in agreement
Z

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 02:55:54 PM »
Good point. Ali G too is very tall and skinny. And popular with the girls! I'd say his body is prefered over a more muscle one, wouldn't you agree?

Are you so insecure that you don't want to lift for YOURSELF? Let me tell you.. do you think the pros are doing it for GIRLS or themselves? It's way past attracting females at that point. Who the fuck ranks "sexy" anyway? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thats like saying "only the smartest people go to harvard" when there are tons of people in this world that outclass them in intellect.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 02:58:14 PM »
health looking tan and muscle, like johnny depp, jude law, leo dicaprio, edward norton and all the other skinny guy you mean? is this the physique you are talking about it? if so we are in agreement

Perfect example. You are ranking people (celebrities) that are much more KNOWN/POPULAR to the public eye, which in turn you put at the "top of the 'social' chain". Do you not think there are models (men & women) that nobody knows about in hick towns that can blow the known celebrities out of the fucking water? your narrow minded my friend.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 02:59:23 PM »
Are you so insecure that you don't want to lift for YOURSELF? Let me tell you.. do you think the pros are doing it for GIRLS or themselves? It's way past attracting females at that point. Who the f**k ranks "sexy" anyway? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thats like saying "only the smartest people go to harvard" when there are tons of people in this world that outclass them in intellect.

good point. there are some legitimate reasons to lift, competitive bodybuilding being one of them. but this is not the reason the majority lift in a gym.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 03:01:09 PM »
Perfect example. You are ranking people (celebrities) that are much more KNOWN/POPULAR to the public eye, which in turn you put at the "top of the 'social' chain". Do you not think there are models (men & women) that nobody knows about in hick towns that can blow the known celebrities out of the fucking water? your narrow minded my friend.....

yes but there's a TON of celebrities that are as popular and known that doesnt look like that and doesnt make the lists. why is that? how come there's no posters of them in wifebeaters or without their shirts?

apparantely women all over the world prefer the skinny look whether it's on a celebrity or an average joe.
Z

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »

Ummmm? I liked it A LOT!!!! :-*

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »
Bluto's trying to justify the fact that he's 110 pounds soaking wet and looks like he got punched in the face with a pneumatic hammer.

Are you saying that he's the european Napoleon Dynamite, who NO woman would want to fuck or even look at, so he's now struggling with reality and hoping that he can someday get laid despite his girlie physique and 2 inch pecker?
HAHA, RON.....

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
Where do most people "see" celebrities? In movies/music videos/etc.... The responsibility of a casting agent is to select individuals that would fit the script. Thats why Arnold is a better fit for the Terminator vs. Brat Pitt. I know what u are saying about the "lean guys at the beach that get the girls & nice cars.." the laguna beach type. i know i know. And i do agree to a point where most avg. joes go to the gym to get bigger = get more women. BUT, there are THAT MANY MORE guys that are completely satisfied with doing it only for themselves and no one else.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 03:08:17 PM »
Gee, another thread about Bluto pointing out what's sexy in men. This guy is so far into the closet it's sad.  ::)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 03:08:30 PM »
Mydavid, i would love to suck your tits when you lactate.  :-* Also, if i was that guy i would grab that ass of yours and take you to the back