Author Topic: KIWIOL!!!!!!! I need an updated SQUAD hitlist  (Read 8451 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
KIWIOL!!!!!!! I need an updated SQUAD hitlist
« on: February 14, 2007, 03:23:30 PM »
The sound of countless tinytits knees shaking is deafening.  I need to put some out of their misery.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: KIWIOL!!!!!!! I need an updated SQUAD hitlist
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
Richard2004, the Luke, bluto, ribonucleic, steele pegasus, finurface, shutupandtrain, i'll post some more later.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 04:17:41 PM »
Much appreciated...

I already knew that Ricardo2004 and The Lube were cock smugglers, the others are new to me...  i've been away long time

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »
Much appreciated...

I already knew that Ricardo2004 and The Lube were cock smugglers, the others are new to me...  i've been away long time
hahahaha, yes Havenbull the names of these little penii puffers has changed but their gay ways is still the same, they must be exterminated back to the hairy quivering 14 inch arms of their top bears.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 07:11:46 PM »
shadow, tomr , jaejonna, forehead, mr intenseone, old gay rooster
$450 Jeans

The Heckler

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »
"Teh Luke"=public enemy #1

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »

they  have all been destroyed already and are a quivering soggy mess of tears cuddled up on their top bears hairy belly.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 03:40:19 AM »
The sound of countless tinytits knees shaking is deafening.  I need to put some out of their misery.

Havenbull, in the time you've been away, the SQUAD has become bigger and incredibly strong and dominant. All the people worth fighting have either disappeared altogether or become members (or associates). The current crops of tiny tits that we've been reduced to fighting are so pathetic, I feel like we're using a nuclear missile to exterminate a simple roach that we could squash with one step of our boots.

It's pretty embarrassing to present the list, esp. to someone like you, but since you asked.....

Bluto, The Luke, Richard2004, rccs, Steel Pegasus, Sevastase, NJ_Slinky, bigmc, ShutupandTrain, Ribonucleic, finurface, Top Dog, Money Man, Lord Humongous, Ricosuave, Upinthemguts, Old Rooster and of course, Milos Sarcev and Tamali.

I'll update this list if I think of others. Trust me, none of the twunts mentioned above are worthy to be slaughtered by someone of your calibre :-\

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 04:55:43 AM »
my knees are shaking tredders aren't you the guy who cleans the toilets at the local YMCA and you work for free..gayer than old rooster and JCS fashion sense..
p

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
my knees are shaking tredders aren't you the guy who cleans the toilets at the local YMCA and you work for free..gayer than old rooster and JCS fashion sense..

Dont have a mid-life crisis dan. Do you get the feeling people are looking at your forehead when they talk to you and not your face?  ;D
$450 Jeans

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 06:03:28 PM »
take out the luke the little shit.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 06:04:10 PM »
take out the luke the little shit.

That little cvnt loves the attention though. :-\
E

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 08:06:47 AM »
What about buttsuck?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 08:15:24 AM »
Richard2004, the Luke, bluto, ribonucleic, steele pegasus, finurface, shutupandtrain, i'll post some more later.

yes, this little "steele pegasus" seems to be quite the rod rider. I think it's about time he got driven into the skinny arms of his gay lover.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 08:22:56 AM »

I love the fact that I log off and you idiots still talk about me...

Fuck...I am a GOD...

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 10:53:27 AM »
Indeed you are a God....damn fag!

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »
Yeah, that squad is one bad ass internet gang, watch out.  Let's see, we have the following:

- Bitchfury.  College boy who's just learning how to drink, drunk posting late at night during the weekends and Christmas to defend his boardie name.

- Mini-Ki.  Midget bodybuilder with a solid 2" layer of body fat who posts from his office cubicle.  When he does situps, he looks like a Shar Pei puppy.

- Man of Steele.  Comic book geek.......nuff said

- Squadfather.  Pudgy powerlifter (so he thinks) who's in it for "the lifestyle".

- Rude Buoy.  Clueless & unconscionably stupid internet boardie who loves being called pumpkin.

- Showstoppa.  Wannabe gangsta with a pear shaped physique.  Poor kid has birthing hips and hamstring cellulite.

Talk about the stereotypical internet message board geeks, woof!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
Yeah, that squad is one bad ass internet gang, watch out.  Let's see, we have the following:

- Bitchfury.  College boy who's just learning how to drink, drunk posting late at night during the weekends and Christmas to defend his boardie name.

- Mini-Ki.  Midget bodybuilder with a solid 2" layer of body fat who posts from his office cubicle.  When he does situps, he looks like a Shar Pei puppy.

- Man of Steele.  Comic book geek.......nuff said

- Squadfather.  Pudgy powerlifter (so he thinks) who's in it for "the lifestyle".

- Rude Buoy.  Clueless & unconscionably stupid internet boardie who loves being called pumpkin.

- Showstoppa.  Wannabe gangsta with a pear shaped physique.  Poor kid has birthing hips and hamstring cellulite.

Talk about the stereotypical internet message board geeks, woof!

I wasn't even on at Christmas. I've also been drinking since I was a freshman in high school. As usual, it's nice of you to put me at the top of your list. And here you are saying that I don't run your life.  ;D

But wait, didn't you make a thread bragging about how hardcore you were because you maxed out on squats every Christmas day with your wife? What a fucking clown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 01:47:07 AM »
Havenbull, in the time you've been away, the SQUAD has become bigger and incredibly strong and dominant. All the people worth fighting have either disappeared altogether or become members (or associates). The current crops of tiny tits that we've been reduced to fighting are so pathetic, I feel like we're using a nuclear missile to exterminate a simple roach that we could squash with one step of our boots.

It's pretty embarrassing to present the list, esp. to someone like you, but since you asked.....

Bluto, The Luke, Richard2004, rccs, Steel Pegasus, Sevastase, NJ_Slinky, bigmc, ShutupandTrain, Ribonucleic, finurface, Top Dog, Money Man, Lord Humongous, Ricosuave, Upinthemguts, Old Rooster and of course, Milos Sarcev and Tamali.

I'll update this list if I think of others. Trust me, none of the twunts mentioned above are worthy to be slaughtered by someone of your calibre :-\

you are becoming pretty sad kiwiol

you are taking this shit way too seriously

life is bad when being the secretary of a bunch of geeks is your number one achievement in life

try getting out more
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 02:01:12 AM »
hhhahhahah nj slinky thinking im stupid cause i didnt get a reference about bon jovi and new jersy who gives a fuck about bon jovi i dont even listen to them gay boy ahhahhahhah gayer than growing  your hair like jon bon jovi

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 02:20:35 AM »
hahahaha,  NJ_Slinky's mind is so obsessed with the SQUAD while he's on Getbig that he resorted to a bio. The only one gay enough to do that was that 135 pound little prostate ranger jaejonna.

You're in pretty exclusive company NJ   hahahaha

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 06:22:14 AM »
I wasn't even on at Christmas. I've also been drinking since I was a freshman in high school. As usual, it's nice of you to put me at the top of your list. And here you are saying that I don't run your life.  ;D

But wait, didn't you make a thread bragging about how hardcore you were because you maxed out on squats every Christmas day with your wife? What a fucking clown.

It's ok to be an obsessed getbig boardie Bitchfury, OWN3D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=114475.0

And you're still all up on my jock like spunned gay meth-head regarding the X-mas squats, excellent.  You're the type of muscle luster who comes up to us in NYC lounges asking "what are you guys on, what do you do, Bro let me feel your legs".

All day - every day

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 06:30:25 AM »
It's ok to be an obsessed getbig boardie Bitchfury, OWN3D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=114475.0

And you're still all up on my jock like spunned gay meth-head regarding the X-mas squats, excellent.  You're the type of muscle luster who comes up to us in NYC lounges asking "what are you guys on, what do you do, Bro let me feel your legs".

All day - every day
you were also on during christmas zipper head

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »
you were also on during christmas zipper head

Rude Buoy.  Clueless & unconscionably stupid internet boardie

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 06:48:29 AM »
bf owns himself everytime he comes on here

he even had his post count altered as he was so embarassed that he spends his whole life here

while openly slating others for being on here too much
T