Author Topic: should berserker be allowedto delete posts on his vote thread?  (Read 989 times)

sandycoosworth

should berserker be allowedto delete posts on his vote thread?
« on: February 14, 2007, 05:21:03 PM »
i say no, it goes agaisnt free speech

there is no reason why everyone voice shouldnt be hread on here, it is after all a board for intelligent and openminded discussion .... not supression of dissent

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: should berserker be allowedto delete posts on his vote thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:22:16 PM »
Nope.  Our posts are in no way detrimental to his point there, they are just added flavor
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »
exactly ... if i was using profanity or racist language he would have a point

but all he is doing is crushing intellgietn opposition ... and proving what i said about him being power hungry

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:25:58 PM »
Absolutely not.  Especially when he is using the very same thread as his pro-Berserker mouthpiece.

Oh, the irony.
Thread Killer

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
Being an American should be part of the requirement for being a moderator on this board. No one cares about Canadian politics.  ;)

Shouldn't cite out consitution when it doesn't apply to you Jimbo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »
all posts that are votes and express opinions of that vote will not be deleted or moved.  that was the rules of the thread... If you don't have a vote or anything to say about the vote you cast, you have no business in the vote thread.  You can post all the objections you want here... whatever... but that thread is for voting, not you attempting to kill the vote... what are you afraid of...  maybe people finding out that there was not a clamor for 2 new mods and you lied to get at me because I said the forum rules were not up for negotiation... ah... yup...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 05:30:47 PM »
again youre deciding the rules on your own, that why we are adding more mods and for deleting me you will probably be demodded :)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »
deleting post is not a good idea, not when you say youre a champion of free speech

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »
again youre deciding the rules on your own, that why we are adding more mods and for deleting me you will probably be demodded :)
You seem very upset that you're not being allowed to sabatage the vote that should have happened before you ran off half cocked to hold a vote in General for political where you got several people who don't even post here to vote for you... brilliant ::)