Author Topic: Seriously.......... What is wrong with Lee Preist ?  (Read 4458 times)

drez37

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Seriously.......... What is wrong with Lee Preist ?
« on: February 14, 2007, 07:11:31 PM »
Everyone knows that when one does a little gear it makes us feel tougher and more manly.    Most of us go out and get A tatoo or maybe TWO.  But we don't go out and get our entire BODY covered with ink including our Face and Entire Back...... ESPECIALLY when you are a Pro Bodybuilder ?????   I know Lee is somewhat of a Rebel with "Lee against the IFBB".   But you can't bite the hand that feeds you and disrespect your body with tatoos if that is how you make a living ?

And does Lee know that he is pushing 5'4 with big shoes on ?  When he gets older and looses his "swole".....  he is going to look like one retarded "Little Guy" walking around.  Kind of like Wee-Man in Jackass ! 

Does he use a step stool to get into his racecar ? 

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Seriously.......... What is wrong with Lee Preist ?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 07:12:24 PM »
hi steve blechman.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »
Everyone knows that when one does a little gear it makes us feel tougher and more manly.    Most of us go out and get A tatoo or maybe TWO.  But we don't go out and get our entire BODY covered with ink including our Face and Entire Back...... ESPECIALLY when you are a Pro Bodybuilder ?????   I know Lee is somewhat of a Rebel with "Lee against the IFBB".   But you can't bite the hand that feeds you and disrespect your body with tatoos if that is how you make a living ?

And does Lee know that he is pushing 5'4 with big shoes on ?  When he gets older and looses his "swole".....  he is going to look like one retarded "Little Guy" walking around.  Kind of like Wee-Man in Jackass ! 

The only race cars lee races are the toy ones on his moms hard wood floor in his pajamas with padded feet ahahahahahahha!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 08:07:06 PM »
ya i heard he got his back done. any pics around?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »

He had an outline pic up on the friends of bodybuilding board or w/e it's called, I think?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »
Tattoos? Wow, what's next... long hair and  Rock & Roll? Who gives a rat's ass about tattoos?
a

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 08:27:37 PM »
He had an outline pic up on the friends of bodybuilding board or w/e it's called, I think?

thanx.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 08:44:58 PM »
he regrets the face tattoo.
O

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 08:46:33 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 08:53:49 PM »
http://getbig.com/news/2007/01/20070117priest.htm

you're welcome.

Here is the tattoo, which was created jaw dropping stares from various people.

O

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »
why do you care so much what someone else does with/to their body? 
fag.
F

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »

It's total insecurity and a need for attention........thats the way it is with most people who have tats!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 10:05:44 PM »

Yeah and I am sure Lee is soo upset with all his prize money from the PDI, supplement contract, drag racing winning and multiple business ventures....The man can do whatever he wants to...He is still one of the most popular bodybuilders of all time and is not going to have to struggle for money when as you put it "he gets older and looses his "swole"".....LoL...
You Can't Do It!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 10:25:46 PM »
It's total insecurity and a need for attention........thats the way it is with most people who have tats!!

you could make the same argument against bodybuilders and guys who argue about how much they can lift.  ;)

body88

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »

Shut up c*nt!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 10:41:13 PM »
http://getbig.com/news/2007/01/20070117priest.htm

Pic looks fake.

Has he held that pose while someone inked him?
Looks propably great when relaxed...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 03:03:41 AM »
What a stupid remark.

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 03:50:56 AM »

you must have been smacked around by short guys alot.

what the fuck do you care how tall he is? What the fuck do you think that has to do with anything?

you must be a giant that lee and everybody should bow down too.

i think i hear your mommy calling you for dinner, run along now.
Put it on the Underhills

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 04:16:03 AM »
why do you care so much what someone else does with/to their body? 
fag.

having an opinion on someone who deliberately does an attention seeking act by having a tattoo on their face makes some a fag?

i think you are the one with issues concerning homosexuality to be so quick to jump in with the insults. you are the one who cheers men stuffed into tiny little g-strings and screams when they turn round and flash their glutes.

lee puts himself in the public eye to sell his supplements - he can't expect people to shut up when he does more and more weird,desperate crazy shit.
O

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 05:03:53 AM »
maybe it all has to do with dick size; and not one's size.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 05:17:36 AM »
Its his business and knowone else's. What do people here care that he tatooed his body? Only a queer would look at other guys.

PB

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 05:41:05 AM »

Yeah. On the Bodybuilding Fans & Friends board.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
having an opinion on someone who deliberately does an attention seeking act by having a tattoo on their face makes some a fag?

i think you are the one with issues concerning homosexuality to be so quick to jump in with the insults. you are the one who cheers men stuffed into tiny little g-strings and screams when they turn round and flash their glutes.

lee puts himself in the public eye to sell his supplements - he can't expect people to shut up when he does more and more weird,desperate crazy shit.

but like i said, why do you care what someone else does to/with their own body?  fag. 
its funny how you put me down for calling him gay but then you do the same to me, so basically, what you said about me could easily be applied to yourself.  fag. 
like i said, who cares what the guy does to himself?  its his life and his body and creepy gay dudes like yourself should be more concerned whith your own body instead of analyzing some other dude.  maybe then you wouldnt be such a fat piece of shit. 
hope that helps fag. 
F

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
What a stupid remark.
exactly. All of my tats (7) are in places you canr see when i have regular clothes. (back and  upper arms. I got one that comes to my elbow but its nothin crazy. I dont need any more attention then i  get already

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »
but like i said, why do you care what someone else does to/with their own body?  fag. 
its funny how you put me down for calling him gay but then you do the same to me, so basically, what you said about me could easily be applied to yourself.  fag. 
like i said, who cares what the guy does to himself?  its his life and his body and creepy gay dudes like yourself should be more concerned whith your own body instead of analyzing some other dude.  maybe then you wouldnt be such a fat piece of shit. 
hope that helps fag. 

OMG..meltdown in the closet. Statistics prove that people who introduce the theme of homsexuality to a topic and pepper their prose with the term 'fag' are gay.

You claim that looking at a guy's face and the tattoo on it makes him a 'fag'.

Yet you spend your time looking at men in g-string underwear,oiled up and posing for you..by your logic it screams 'FAAAAAAAAAAG' ;D ;D
O