Author Topic: Mydirty bulk  (Read 3052 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Mydirty bulk
« on: February 15, 2007, 05:23:48 AM »
As many know, I've had trouble eating NONclean forevr....but since seeing a shrink, since seeing the weights go from 225 for 12 to 135 for 10, since feeling like death and since following a strict ass diet, I've realized I'll never compete nor live how I want to by going in thi vicious cycle.

I am not sure how to do it as you know I havent cheated in YEARS.....but this week has been some drastic changing......instead of my normal diet, I eat whenever the fuck I'm hungry (min of 2 hours) and eat until I'm full....nothing crazy YET, but it's going to start...I can diet beter than anyone here (ok, or just as good) plus being on hrt helps BIG time....I come to you guys for SWERIOUS bulking ideas...how doy u bulk dirty or not and then compete?  Cause that's my ultimate goal......Dont ay go t wendys and and get 4 tripples cheeses, cause that out....but shit, subway, qquiznos, buffets.....ehwatever... here' what I did yewterday..........remin d you, the SOLE reason for this is that I am 160ls at 6'2......8-9%bf....and have always been scred to lose my abs....fuck it now, I'll get em back!
Gettting a TON of congrat PMs....not sure if it's good, but it's good in a sense that you guys care and know you support me to someday reach my goals and get where I want to be.  I am truly convinced, with AAS or not, that if I gain 50lbs over the net 12 months (which is lcoming from a starvation state mind you) I can cut at least half off and be back to 10% in 6 mnths or less.........my diet isn't shit...cmon...you guys know me to well.  I seriously bet 1/2 my meals are total bodybuilding foods that MOST should be eating and 1/2 are not........or just not in an abundance.

For examplle, my shcedule might look like this

1 cup of oats cup of blackberries, cup of egg whites and a scoop of casein at 7am

at 930 or so I might have some chicken breast, some almonds, maybe a couple of sandwhiches from exekiel bread, almonds.....

at noon or so I'll prob have some flank steak, some ground beef and a minimum of of a cup of rice.........

pretraininging I might have anoth cup of oats, some chicken....etc

then I slam 50g of whey, 50 g of arbs from fig newtowns, 50 g of dextrose

then prebed, it's usually whatever the hell I can force myself to eat.....last night I had my mom's casserole (thank god my parents are sweet and organic and eat very healthy)...it was this spinach dish, with grilled chicken, a little butter, some brown rice, baked...soooo fuicking good I must hae eaten half of the pan.

Today I'l probably hae a few subs from quicznoss, etc...........so is it stupid crazy no?  DO I prob. need more, we'll see.....but I'll be 200lbs and staying the hell out of the mirror...........test hjelps big time too!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: Mydirty bulk
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 05:54:25 AM »
As many know, I've had trouble eating NONclean forevr....but since seeing a shrink, since seeing the weights go from 225 for 12 to 135 for 10, since feeling like death and since following a strict ass diet, I've realized I'll never compete nor live how I want to by going in thi vicious cycle.

I am not sure how to do it as you know I havent cheated in YEARS.....but this week has been some drastic changing......instead of my normal diet, I eat whenever the f**k I'm hungry (min of 2 hours) and eat until I'm full....nothing crazy YET, but it's going to start...I can diet beter than anyone here (ok, or just as good) plus being on hrt helps BIG time....I come to you guys for SWERIOUS bulking ideas...how doy u bulk dirty or not and then compete?  Cause that's my ultimate goal......Dont ay go t wendys and and get 4 tripples cheeses, cause that out....but shit, subway, qquiznos, buffets.....ehwatever... here' what I did yewterday..........remin d you, the SOLE reason for this is that I am 160ls at 6'2......8-9%bf....and have always been scred to lose my abs....f**k it now, I'll get em back!
Gettting a TON of congrat PMs....not sure if it's good, but it's good in a sense that you guys care and know you support me to someday reach my goals and get where I want to be.  I am truly convinced, with AAS or not, that if I gain 50lbs over the net 12 months (which is lcoming from a starvation state mind you) I can cut at least half off and be back to 10% in 6 mnths or less.........my diet isn't shit...cmon...you guys know me to well.  I seriously bet 1/2 my meals are total bodybuilding foods that MOST should be eating and 1/2 are not........or just not in an abundance.

For examplle, my shcedule might look like this

1 cup of oats cup of blackberries, cup of egg whites and a scoop of casein at 7am

at 930 or so I might have some chicken breast, some almonds, maybe a couple of sandwhiches from exekiel bread, almonds.....

at noon or so I'll prob have some flank steak, some ground beef and a minimum of of a cup of rice.........

pretraininging I might have anoth cup of oats, some chicken....etc

then I slam 50g of whey, 50 g of arbs from fig newtowns, 50 g of dextrose

then prebed, it's usually whatever the hell I can force myself to eat.....last night I had my mom's casserole (thank god my parents are sweet and organic and eat very healthy)...it was this spinach dish, with grilled chicken, a little butter, some brown rice, baked...soooo fuicking good I must hae eaten half of the pan.

Today I'l probably hae a few subs from quicznoss, etc...........so is it stupid crazy no?  DO I prob. need more, we'll see.....but I'll be 200lbs and staying the hell out of the mirror...........test hjelps big time too!

Im glad to hear this Lugar!!!

I am sure that you will acheive your goals quickly, just the change in your attitude towards food sounds very positive

Dont let anything stop you mate  ;)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 06:00:05 AM »
thnx brutha....staying out of the mirror is the hardest part..............would love to hear from people who have taken this route and what they ate.............

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 09:58:30 AM »
dirty bulking sucks. there's no point in it. You eat to look like shit and then have to diet down again.

bulking clean is hard, but worth the effort.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »

Agreed.  Clean is the way to go for me.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »
REPHRASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Dirty bulk in my dictionary...........loa ves of bread, subways, quznoss, bagels, bread and pasta in general........eating whenever I am hungry not every 2 hrs or 3 or whatever.......an occasional sweet...mabe some ice cream..........just no counting cals....trust me I am eating oats and almonds and chicken right now.......

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »
REPHRASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Dirty bulk in my dictionary...........loa ves of bread, subways, quznoss, bagels, bread and pasta in general........eating whenever I am hungry not every 2 hrs or 3 or whatever.......an occasional sweet...mabe some ice cream..........just no counting cals....trust me I am eating oats and almonds and chicken right now.......

That's not dirty bulking.

Dirty bulking is pizza, ice cream, burgers.

What those idiots TA and daddywaddy do, minus the cocaine that is.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 10:50:43 AM »
I guess for me it is.......sorry for the misusage........it's just been so long since I had a deli footlong sub with cornbeef....or 3-4 sandwhiches on wheat..........or a plate of pasta or 2 or 3......instead of measureing everything....fuck I used to count almonds......normal I'll have 10, with my oats...today I just grabbed a handfull and ate till I was full.......tis all............no booze.........thats the on;y thing...but I am looking forward to a few cookies everyday.....and my abs are just about gone......thats only been since monday....So I may need to tone it down a notch or two next week if my pants start to get tights....but I am sure ,its prob. impossible doing what I am doing, plus lifting everyday to get a belly.....soft?  Sure, mayybe a little....but the doc rxd me 200mg of cyp a week which DEFINATELY HELPS!

In March, I'll increase to 600-700 with some tbol............ONLY and ONLY IF I am 180 or higher so March I shouldnt have said...I need to be 6'2 185 to even think about a cycle.............else it be a waste

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 05:43:30 AM »
7,I am finally home after beings stuck in an airport for 4 fing days, so typing on a my palm treo isnt the easiest of feasts bro.....some ask if I am wasted, but if you knew me, you'd know that wasnt the case.........just harrd to type when you are #1 stuck in a port and #2 under severe drugs (zoloft, xananx), I owe both of these drugs a huge huge prop...

I have not looked at my full bod in over a week in the mirror. Ironically my gma was a Jew. Shes the only one in my family as my mom came of the boat and my gparents onyl speak Italian. Hoever, the jewish tradition is wen someone dies, you mourn for 7 days, you dont shave, you cover the mirros, etc...no meat.....so, of course my pop followed suit and covered all the mirrors. So I did too.....7 days are up, mine are still covered fromt eh chest down (so I can at leasts stay good looking!!)

My diet has yet to get dirty in your sense, but if it does it does....I am eating a ton more but more wholesome than not....I'm also eating things I ve never had before.....for example

yesterdays meals where in tototal
2 cups of oats
1 cup egg whites
1 scoop protein
a carton of blueberries
1 cup rice
flank steak
cube steak
chicken
2 huge handfuls of almonds'
2 uge sandwhiches
some salad
a uge casein shake

so its geting much better

this weekend should get a iittle ugle...gma wants to go to the o garden fro valentines day since my gpa is no longer here to take here......never ending pasta bowl anyone? I dont feel any better right now, but it's been a week and Im up 9 lbs.....sure its from starving thogh........159, remember when i could get over 160, bet I hit it today, maybe 170 next week? Who knows.....maybe sooner if pizza and wings are on this weekend menus.....I had my oats, egg whites, few eggs this am at t630 with a bnch of berries and I it was a 100% force feed....I'm only eating whenI am hungry from now on, but no longer than 3 hour gaps.....

I really need some honest food suggestions..I love pasta and love bread, just not sre I want them a complete staples.......gimme some choices......desert is a guareuntee tonight.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 05:55:53 AM »
bread potatoes pasta rice steaks burgers (lean) bacon eggs pork cheese milk etc etc - chow it down it is all calorie dense food that will put weight on but not excessive in tems of fat. I would also suggest some weed to give you the munchies, but i think you have said you dont smoke it previously.  ;)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 06:05:08 AM »
sounds good and ill do it up.........how about some subways and quiznoos too......every 3 hours.........what would a good layout be?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 06:16:20 AM »

YES YES YES - until you get to 200lb, at 6'1, i wouldnt even worry about what it is whatsoever. That includes any fast food aswell

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 06:34:33 AM »
I GOT NO CHOICE.........lol.....z olofot and anax are fantastic for me....I dont care about sit and Iknow I wil lstay lean....maybe reevelate March 1?   Impossible to become fat in 2 weeks eh boss?  If you were me and I hired you for a diet day to day just an estimate on hat to follow how would you do it.....this is what I had yesterday..........

2 cups of oats
1 cup egg whites
1 scoop protein
a carton of blueberries
1 cup rice
flank steak
cube steak
chicken
2 huge sandwhiches
some salad
a huge casein shake
couple brownies
prob. 3 pb and js........scale is going balistic...started thjis shit on mondy at 150....today Im 161....its like a ocntest refeed...........

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 06:43:24 AM »
if i was you i would eat more than that, plus WHY ARE YOU STILL TRAINING 7 DAYS A WEEK?? And are you still doing that cardio every morning? YOU DONT NEED IT!! not at the moment.

breakfast - bacon/sausage & egg sandwich (600)
mid morning - chicken sandwich, banana (400)
Lunch - Steak & potatoes / burger & fries / fish & chips (1000)
Mid afternoon - Weightgainer shake (500)
Dinner - Similar to lunch, maybe pasta with steak / chicken (1000)
Pre-bed - Cheese on toast, Pint of 2% milk (600)

Calories - 4100 (estimate)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 07:00:51 AM »
thnx

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 08:26:58 AM »
some ass on another board said his brother is a runner and the same state as me.........6'1, 6% and 160lbs....and he feel great....so is something else wrong with me?   Its not normal to be my size is it?   I need to be 200lbs, since I was once 240lbs...right......tell me it isnt cancer or something.......

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 08:34:58 AM »
dirty bulking sucks. there's no point in it. You eat to look like shit and then have to diet down again.

Someone posted this link a short time ago. It discusses the benefits (or lack thereof) of “bulking.”
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956
Basically, it claims that bulking has its place, but is definitely not ideal for EVERYBODY.

I tried to locate the original thread to give credit to the poster, but couldn’t find it. My apologies if he/she reads it here.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »
some ass on another board said his brother is a runner and the same state as me.........6'1, 6% and 160lbs....and he feel great....so is something else wrong with me?   Its not normal to be my size is it?   I need to be 200lbs, since I was once 240lbs...right......tell me it isnt cancer or something.......

Respectfully, if it’s THAT serious and you’re THAT concerned, I would not waste another moment on here, but instead go see a doctor (or several).

It’s great to read advice and opinions of people here, but sometimes (LIKE NOW) you need something more.

Good luck!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 09:51:26 AM »
Been there....he told me he wants me to see an endocronologist AGAIN.....so if its just a test issue, I can deal with that, but everyone who sees me and knows my history has guarunteed me thats its my diet....I ened to gain weight plain and simple....I have a big frame...I use to weigh 240.........160 isnt normal.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 01:04:33 PM »
Been there....he told me he wants me to see an endocronologist AGAIN.....so if its just a test issue, I can deal with that, but everyone who sees me and knows my history has guarunteed me thats its my diet....I ened to gain weight plain and simple....I have a big frame...I use to weigh 240.........160 isnt normal.

Just give it a try and stop worrying - ur stress levels must be ridiculous, and u wont put weight on like that

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 08:17:51 AM »
NO SHIT....EXACTLY WHY I CAN NOW LISTEN TO YOU AND DO THIS.......been seeing a therapist....thank you zoloft and xanax.......i'll get there...fuck, I know how to cut with the best of them, eh?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 08:21:58 AM »
I GOT NO CHOICE.........lol.....z olofot and anax are fantastic for me....I dont care about sit and Iknow I wil lstay lean....maybe reevelate March 1?   Impossible to become fat in 2 weeks eh boss?  If you were me and I hired you for a diet day to day just an estimate on hat to follow how would you do it.....this is what I had yesterday..........

2 cups of oats
1 cup egg whites
1 scoop protein
a carton of blueberries
1 cup rice
flank steak
cube steak
chicken
2 huge sandwhiches
some salad
a huge casein shake
couple brownies
prob. 3 pb and js........scale is going balistic...started thjis shit on mondy at 150....today Im 161....its like a ocntest refeed...........
i honestly think that the Zoloft and Xanax are causing you the problem, do whatever you can to get off of that shit, i know depression sucks but medication isn't the answer, if i ate as much as you i'd literally be 300 pounds and i'm only 5'11".

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »
oh cork it......that's ridiculous....it controls anxiety..do some research.....I eat about 4000 cals a day, I'm on hrt, its 90% clean......soon to be 75% clean.....its a 40,40,split......300lbs lol.....maybe that would be good for you...I'm sick of people saying "IF I ATE THAT MUCH"......fuck, I bet my brother eats 6000 cals natural, and 28 years old no cardio, just trains hard....I was in your shoes once bro and didnt know about nutirition.....now,  I consider myself pretty knowledgeable eating every 2-3 hours good whole foods, is what it takes...sure I wont be 6% any longer, but I stopped cardio (7x a week down to 1 max) and train hard (well, I'm weak right now, but that's lll change......I weigh 160 dude......I'm 6'1 with a huge frame.....everyone is different...maybe you neeed 1000kcals, not saying that.......but to tell me "GET OFF THE MEDS" and ID BE SOOOO FAT  is dumb......

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »
oh cork it......that's ridiculous....it controls anxiety..do some research.....I eat about 4000 cals a day, I'm on hrt, its 90% clean......soon to be 75% clean.....its a 40,40,split......300lbs lol.....maybe that would be good for you...I'm sick of people saying "IF I ATE THAT MUCH"......f**k, I bet my brother eats 6000 cals natural, and 28 years old no cardio, just trains hard....I was in your shoes once bro and didnt know about nutirition.....now,  I consider myself pretty knowledgeable eating every 2-3 hours good whole foods, is what it takes...sure I wont be 6% any longer, but I stopped cardio (7x a week down to 1 max) and train hard (well, I'm weak right now, but that's lll change......I weigh 160 dude......I'm 6'1 with a huge frame.....everyone is different...maybe you neeed 1000kcals, not saying that.......but to tell me "GET OFF THE MEDS" and ID BE SOOOO FAT  is dumb......
meal 1
2 cups of oats
1 cup egg whites
a carton of blueberries
2 cup rice
flank steak

meal 2
cube steak
half chicken breast
2 huge sandwhiches
bowl salad

meal 3 post WO meal
some blueberries (good anitoxidants)
a sweet snack and a peice of fruit
1 cups rice
flank steak
protein whey shake about 40g protein

meal 4
2 chicken breasts
lots of vegies

meal 5
2 huge sandwhiches

meal 6 pre bed
a huge casein shake

drink water with everymeal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
just the fact that you got so upset with my post shows that there's some validity to what i said, trust me the meds are fuccking you up.