Author Topic: I SHUTUPANDTRAIN have reached legendary status with the SQUAD...  (Read 13421 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: I SHUTUPANDTRAIN have reached legendary status with the SQUAD...
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 02:30:15 PM »
I wanted to join when the squad actually meant something--not now with pussies like 176 pound wanna be MMA pretenders (oh thats u) and guys who fall apart when challenged (squadfather).  The squad is a giant mess--kind of like the mess kiwiol leaves on your face Bejerk Gravy

bro arent you like 41years old? didnt you publically apologize to the 'Squad'?

why dont you shut the fvck up and move on..................your e like a scorned bitch..........get over it already

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 02:31:09 PM »
I wanted to join when the squad actually meant something--not now with pussies like 176 pound wanna be MMA pretenders (oh thats u) and guys who fall apart when challenged (squadfather).  The squad is a giant mess--kind of like the mess kiwiol leaves on your face Bejerk Gravy

40 yrs old!!!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ^^^^^^^^

your kids must be proud of you!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »

40 yrs old!!!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ^^^^^^^^

your kids must be proud of you!

ta ta

no kids--I'm unattractive loser--no friends--its a rough life--the squad meant everything to me ::)  ::) --so I'm 40 good grief whats that got to do with anything?  Your royal leader is 35, yet you have nothing to say about that.  And he has kids.  So what makes him different?   Nothing--and I at least posted a pic---he gets challenged over and over and backs down--he is becoming the laughing stock of this board. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 02:39:09 PM »

hahahaha, I didn't have a problem with you until you started acting like you were hot shit Avesher. 176? Yeah, back in high school. Last I checked I'm a solid 210+, which isn't bad for someone who is 20 years old.

Oh by the way, I've been a fan of this MMA thing since it became the cool thing to do, so don't even bother trying to insult me about it.  ;)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 02:47:28 PM »
hahahaha, I didn't have a problem with you until you started acting like you were hot shit Avesher. 176? Yeah, back in high school. Last I checked I'm a solid 210+, which isn't bad for someone who is 20 years old.

Oh by the way, I've been a fan of this MMA thing since it became the cool thing to do, so don't even bother trying to insult me about it.  ;)

put up one post where I acted like hot shit--especially against you---step up and admit that you diss me because if you didn't you might get kicked out of the squad.  Monster caving in to peer pressure.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 02:57:52 PM »
Not really peer pressure, I roll with the SQUAD. Oh by the way, meant been a fan of MMA since before it was the cool thing.  :P

I still don't have a problem with you, I just do what I do.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 03:21:19 PM »
Not really peer pressure, I roll with the SQUAD. Oh by the way, meant been a fan of MMA since before it was the cool thing.  :P

I still don't have a problem with you, I just do what I do.

Funny how Bf also started sucking cock before it was cool (BAYGBM 16)..and started playing with gerbals before the rest of the Gay community..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
Funny how Bf also started sucking cock before it was cool...and started playing with gerbals before the rest of the Gay community...

Sup drug addict, long time no see. Where you been? Rehab or the halfway house?  ;)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »
Sup drug addict, long time no see. Where you been? Rehab or the halfway house?  ;)

I'm training for a photo shoot,,,

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »

20...20...20...Are you fuckin' shittin me...20...

Don't fucking talk until you can legally drink you little bitch...

Man...If I would have known you were 20...I never would have skull fucked you...legal repercussions and all...

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »
I'm training for a photo shoot,,,

translation = just did 30 days in the hole cuz I pissed dirty

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »
20...20...20...Are you fuckin' shittin me...20...

Don't fucking talk until you can legally drink you little bitch...

Man...If I would have known you were 20...I never would have skull fucked you...legal repercussions and all...

hahahaha, MELTDOWN. What's it like knowing a 20 year old runs your life? I'm actually 12 but I added a few years so I wouldn't drive you twunts to suicide when you realized how badly I control you through words on a computer screen.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:43 PM »
translation = just did 30 days in the hole cuz I pissed dirty

More like 30 minutes in your mum's smelly box.. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »
More like 30 minutes in your mum's smelly box.. ;D

Bullshit, we all know a cokehead like you can't last more than 30 seconds.  ::)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »
Bullshit, we all know a cokehead like you can't last more than 30 seconds.  ::)

i only last 30 seconds with your mom cause she does this thing with her mouth on my dick that i love.. :o

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 02:48:16 AM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN. What's it like knowing a 20 year old runs your life? I'm actually 12 but I added a few years so I wouldn't drive you twunts to suicide when you realized how badly I control you through words on a computer screen.
Who allowed you to be 12 years old??? Gay Drago!!!! "Cock Destroyer"!!!
S

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 08:25:46 AM »

Spoken like a true 20 year old who has never truly Melted Down anyone...

Fuck you are barely off your moms tit...But then again I just got off her tit myself so who could blame you...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 08:38:38 AM »
Spoken like a true 20 year old who has never truly Melted Down anyone...

f**k you are barely off your moms tit...But then again I just got off her tit myself so who could blame you...

Never melted down anyone? You're crying all over this board and I still haven't the faintest fucking clue as to who you are or why you're trying to walk the walk.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2007, 08:40:09 AM »
Never melted down anyone? You're crying all over this board and I still haven't the faintest fucking clue as to who you are or why you're trying to walk the walk.

Like I said until you are 21 you won't get it...Grow up you little bitch and quit crying like a girl...

Fuck aren't you late for school...hahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 08:43:27 AM »
Like I said until you are 21 you won't get it...Grow up you little bitch and quit crying like a girl...

f**k aren't you late for school...hahahahahahaha

Oh brother, another internet badass that's so bothered by the fact that I'm 20 that he's attaching himself to my nutsack like the rest of them. I guess I would be upset too knowing that a full grown man is being led around like a lapdog by a 20 year old.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 08:44:29 AM »
Oh brother, another internet badass that's so bothered by the fact that I'm 20 that he's attaching himself to my nutsack like the rest of them. I guess I would be upset too knowing that a full grown man is being led around like a lapdog by a 20 year old.

Dude...How fucking stupid are you...You lost...

Come back another day and play...

Quit Melting down...You are embarrasing yourself...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 08:49:16 AM »
You own yourself everytime you post... Delete your account...
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
Dude...How fucking stupid are you...You lost...

Come back another day and play...

Quit Melting down...You are embarrasing yourself...

I lost? I thought we proved that I bitch slaped you so hard your grandchildren will be born bruised yesterday. I think it was due to the fact you were spamming f5 on this thread and smashing your keyboard with every response you typed. I'm in your head, it's ok though sunshine. I doubt you lift weights but this pent-up aggression for someone you'll never meet must surely translate well to the gym if you were to pick it up.  ;)

By the way,  it's "embarrassing". You would think a grown man would be able to spell a word as simple as that.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 09:45:25 AM »
This loser first goes after the great Blockhead and now tries to piss everyone off

Seems like the type of guy who wears tight pink under armour and thinks Brian Austin Green is hardcore
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »
This loser first goes after the great Blockhead and now tries to piss everyone off

Seems like the type of guy who wears tight pink under armour and thinks Brian Austin Green is hardcore

hahahahahaha, cutsleeve under armor nonetheless.