Author Topic: I SHUTUPANDTRAIN have reached legendary status with the SQUAD...  (Read 13431 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: I SHUTUPANDTRAIN have reached legendary status with the SQUAD...
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 10:07:02 AM »
hahahahahaha, cutsleeve under armor nonetheless.
I bet he changed the "Protect this House" Logo to "Invade this Arse". 

When he finishes in the gym, he asks for a protein shake but turns it down when the protein is not from the tap.
Squishy face retard

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2007, 10:16:58 AM »
I lost? I thought we proved that I bitch slaped you so hard your grandchildren will be born bruised yesterday. I think it was due to the fact you were spamming f5 on this thread and smashing your keyboard with every response you typed. I'm in your head, it's ok though sunshine. I doubt you lift weights but this pent-up aggression for someone you'll never meet must surely translate well to the gym if you were to pick it up.  ;)

By the way,  it's "embarrassing". You would think a grown man would be able to spell a word as simple as that.

Now its not just Meldowns...But Meldown Rants...

What a fucking loser...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 10:20:03 AM »
hahahahahaha, cutsleeve under armor nonetheless.
Man you really are ignorant... What a waste of oxigen...
S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 10:20:56 AM »
Now its not just Meldowns...But Meldown Rants...

What a fucking loser...

Speaking of meltdowns....

Grow up you fuckin' little imp...

Like I have said again and again and again...You have nothing intelligent to share...You should just kill yourself...Or go read a fucking book...

Bitch...Bitch...Bitch...Meltdown...

Nothing more, nothing less...

Waa waa waa waa waa waa waa waa...

Like Charlie Browns teacher...Only with a mother that sucks the f**k out of a Cock...

Keep it comin'...I been playin' the Squad all day...lol...Stupid ass bitches....

Epic internet domination of their lives

Didn't I just tell you to kill yourself...Why are you still here little boy?

I am done with you (for now) and I will even let you get the last word...as a matter face I command you to do it...

Pretty embarrassing how you threaten violence on someone due to words said on an internet message board.  ;)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »
Speaking of meltdowns....

Pretty embarrassing how you threaten violence on someone due to words said on an internet message board.  ;)

Not just a loser ladies and gentlemen...But a Liar Rant Meltdown as well...

Didn't I already fuck you in your mouth enough today...Damn...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2007, 10:24:38 AM »
Not just a loser ladies and gentlemen...But a Liar Rant Meltdown as well...

Didn't I already f**k you in your mouth enough today...Damn...

Liar rant? I pulled every one of those quotes off the first page of this thread. That's just one page and one thread. Can you imagine how bad you look? You're literally smashing your keyboard in your rage as you type up these responses.

You don't even realize how badly you're embarrassing yourself.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2007, 11:07:54 AM »
I can picture it now!

Nails bitten so far down that blood spurts out with the typing of every letter. Each wrinkle is filled with cum and dirt creating a horror movie effect, nails untrimmed,goatee beard way out of control, greasy forehead and hair from the lack of washing, sweat pouring from every crevice as he shouts repeatedly at the screen when you post back to him.

His room is dark as the bulb has gone, only candles provide light whilst he munches week old pizza in fear he will miss a reply. The waste paper bin has been used as a toilet, and flies are buzzing around the room. The stench of 1 week of continuous meltdowns surrounds him and the fact that one day soon he will have to see himself in the mirror fills him with sheer terror.

This 234lb 5ft blob chucks down black coffee in an attempt to stay awake. Suddenly he hears someone walking quickly towards his room! He starts shaking and a shadow appears below his door!!! The door opens slowly and creeks round, it takes an age, hundreds of gruesome thoughts go through his mind, am I dead is it a demon to take me to hell for wanking over young boys?

NO ITS ME DRESSED IN ONLY A FEATHER BOA!!! i SLAP HIM ABOUT THE FACE PUSH HIS MONITOR ON THE FLOOR AND BEND HIM OVER THE DESK AND BUGGERED HIM HARD!!!!!!!!!

TA TA

ps yes I know your thinking his ass was shitty, it was, I made him clean it off with his mouth after as is standard procedure of course.

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »
I can picture it now!

Nails bitten Pillows bitten so far down that blood spurts out with the typing of every letter. Each wrinkle is filled with cum and dirt creating a horror movie effect, nails untrimmed,goatee beard way out of control, greasy forehead and hair from the lack of washing, sweat pouring from every crevice as he shouts repeatedly at the screen when you post back to him.

TA TA

ps yes I know your thinking his ass was shitty, it was, I made him clean it off with his mouth after as is standard procedure of course.

Squishy face retard

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
Liar rant? I pulled every one of those quotes off the first page of this thread. That's just one page and one thread. Can you imagine how bad you look? You're literally smashing your keyboard in your rage as you type up these responses.

You don't even realize how badly you're embarrassing yourself.

What are you talking about?

I can't hear you...'cause you are underage...

Monster/Brutal/Epic Meltdown...