Author Topic: Guys, Jimmy is at it again... In the General Board. I trust you all on this  (Read 1438 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
to review the reality of the information and at this point we pretty much know the facts behind Jimmy's powerplay and why it failed.  I trust you all, the facts have been revealed, I stand by everything done and everything posted.  Jimmy clearly had the vote for more mods under false pretense based on lies.  We voted and the board regulars chimed in 12 to 3 to keep the status quo.  I'm not going to engage jimmy any farther, I trust you all to examine the facts and see the reality of the situation,
thank you all!
Berserker

sandycoosworth

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127779.0

check it out... when all the facts are there its a different story bersekrer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127779.0

check it out... when all the facts are there its a different story bersekrer

The facts are that you claimed there was a clamor for a different modding situation - a claim that has since been humiliatingly refuted.

Go magnify some ants to death or something, will you? This bullshit is getting extremely tiresome.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
How long did it take this time for jimmy to have a complete and total meltdown? How long has he been back, 2 or 3 months?  ::)

sandycoosworth

The facts are that you claimed there was a clamor for a different modding situation - a claim that has since been humiliatingly refuted.

Go magnify some ants to death or something, will you? This bullshit is getting extremely tiresome.

did you notice that 20 people voted for new mods in under 2 hours .... thats the clamor

berserker began deleting posts and made 100 of his own to flood the board with propeganda and he did a good job

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
did you notice that 20 people voted for new mods in under 2 hours

Oh, you mean those people on the General board who aren't regular posters here?  ::)

Seriously... please eat a dick.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If anyone needs any clarification on anything, just pm me and I'm more than happy to explain all my actions.  Jimmy lied and the lies failed and this is clearly a desperate after the fact attempt to save face... but he made the choices to do what he did, he needs to live with the fact that what he did was a lie and clearly revealed.  If anyone right or left needs further clarification from me, just pm, I will be happy to explain my actions.

As I posted to Jimmy, this is what happened.

A. your vote was not legitimate... you held it outside political and outside the mods approval.

B. You lied about the board wanting 2 more mods.  Nobody said that, they infact wanted DL replaced, not two more mods so you brought your vote under false pretense.

C. My thread was strictly moderated.  Only votes count and explanations why they voted and only people who posted in political before counted.  That's so you couldn't sabotage the vote just as you tried to do...  Afterall the vote was to find out if there was this call for 2 new mods that you claimed. Only these rules would get to the truth.  Had I allowed anyone from the board even if they didn't post in the forum, you would have been on a pm campaign to get votes and the truth would not have been had... It turned out 12 to 3 to keep the status quo from board regulars to not add more mods--you lied...

D. You admittedly did this so you could get at the forum rules... Your powerplay failed. 

E. Nice meltdown Jimmy...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Oh, you mean those people on the General board who aren't regular posters here?  ::)

Seriously... please eat a dick.

hehehe   

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
If anyone needs any clarification on anything, just pm me and I'm more than happy to explain all my actions.  Jimmy lied and the lies failed and this is clearly a desperate after the fact attempt to save face... but he made the choices to do what he did, he needs to live with the fact that what he did was a lie and clearly revealed.  If anyone right or left needs further clarification from me, just pm, I will be happy to explain my actions.

As I posted to Jimmy, this is what happened.

A. your vote was not legitimate... you held it outside political and outside the mods approval.

B. You lied about the board wanting 2 more mods.  Nobody said that, they infact wanted DL replaced, not two more mods so you brought your vote under false pretense.

C. My thread was strictly moderated.  Only votes count and explanations why they voted and only people who posted in political before counted.  That's so you couldn't sabotage the vote just as you tried to do...  Afterall the vote was to find out if there was this call for 2 new mods that you claimed. Only these rules would get to the truth.  Had I allowed anyone from the board even if they didn't post in the forum, you would have been on a pm campaign to get votes and the truth would not have been had... It turned out 12 to 3 to keep the status quo from board regulars to not add more mods--you lied...

D. You admittedly did this so you could get at the forum rules... Your powerplay failed. 

E. Nice meltdown Jimmy...

What I find interesting is the whole argument about democracy.

The original vote in the General about starting a new board was No.

Then after subsequent bitching a new board was born.

I for one would still like all of this on the general board. Just like religion.
Different people would post then do now.

I think this board works fine. I don't feel its over modded, but I haven't had a Chavez still fight with Berserker yet.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Jimmy:

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

In case anyone doesn't know...  Jimmy tried this exact same power play, orchestrated in the same manner, on the X Board about six months ago.

...He got his ass handed to him then too!   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Guys, Jimmy is at it again... In the General Board. I trust you all on this
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 02:12:04 PM »

I think this board works fine. I don't feel its over modded, but I haven't had a Chavez still fight with Berserker yet.
would there be a point to it ???

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Guys, Jimmy is at it again... In the General Board. I trust you all on this
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
Jimmy:

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

In case anyone doesn't know...  Jimmy tried this exact same power play, orchestrated in the same manner, on the X Board about six months ago.

...He got his ass handed to him then too!   ;D
He did it in General too!