Author Topic: sarcasm...IM CALLIN YOU OUT .GRRRRRR  (Read 2136 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
sarcasm...IM CALLIN YOU OUT .GRRRRRR
« on: February 15, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
well not really........ But that seems to be the trend so what the heck

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: sarcasm...IM CALLIN YOU OUT .GRRRRRR
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
me too. i challenge sarcasm to do everything i've ever done only better and if he can't then he has to post his birth certificate and driver's license. LET'S GO!!!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 09:44:53 PM »
What's funny is that it really DOES matter to these clowns.

weightlifters and bodybuilders have the lowest self esteems on the planet, it's amazing. They constantly want recognition and validation, attention. As soon as you tell them they look like crap, the defense system that kicks in is hilarious.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:40:12 AM »

weightlifters and bodybuilders have the lowest self esteems on the planet, it's amazing. They constantly want recognition and validation, attention. As soon as you tell them they look like crap, the defense system that kicks in is hilarious.
Who are you to talk about self esteem, you sewer rat. Be a man, not a child!!!
S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 07:00:05 AM »

hahahahaha, exactly Count, these "bodybuilders and lifters" priorities are so fuccked up that you could call their mom, sister and wife whores, their fathers fagggots and they could care less but tell them that their arms look small or that they're lying about their bench press and they're ready to hunt you down, hahahahaa.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 07:50:39 AM »
hahahahaha, exactly Count, these "bodybuilders and lifters" priorities are so fuccked up that you could call their mom, sister and wife whores, their fathers fagggots and they could care less but tell them that their arms look small or that they're lying about their bench press and they're ready to hunt you down, hahahahaa.

yes !! too predictable.

they post pictures and it's even preambled with an excuse. "Here's my pics, I haven't trained in 6 months, ate garbage and have been clean for a year"    When the fact is they train every day, eat clean and are doing tons of gear and actually took the best picture they could !!  hahahahahahhaah

Everytime I see one of these clowns in the gym I ask about their training and diet, same story, "Oh man, I'm barely working out, I got hurt, took some time off"  when the fact is that they have been busting their ass and juiced to the gills and still like shit  hahahahhahaha

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

We can't all be a very important individual such as yourself. Aren't you 34? hhaha your parents think you are a loser. Hope this helps. Gayer than rice krispie treats as an afternoon carb load