Author Topic: Pinz  (Read 1447 times)

Bodycount69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Pinz
« on: February 15, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »
Would it be logical to buy 18G needles to draw the liquid out of the vial then change to 22G? I know that 18G leaves a pretty big hole in the top of the rubber seal. Just wondering if that would be good or if I should just stick to pulling out the liquid with a 22G..

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Pinz
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 02:57:24 PM »
I dont like poking any larger hole in the stopper than necessary. Why do it if not have to?
I been using 20ga to fill lately. Works fine. 23ga gets real slow to impossible when my igloo is kind of cold this time of year. Ive never had success pushing any Suspension products thru anything smaller than 23ga.  Suppose it could be thinned.

Proper injection protocol is to use a new needle to inject. They dull on the rubber. Hurt more.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »
I dont like poking any larger hole in the stopper than necessary. Why do it if not have to?
I been using 20ga to fill lately. Works fine. 23ga gets real slow to impossible when my igloo is kind of cold this time of year. Ive never had success pushing any Suspension products thru anything smaller than 23ga.  Suppose it could be thinned.

Proper injection protocol is to use a new needle to inject. They dull on the rubber. Hurt more.

Yep and it does more damage to the area too,  if the pin is dull.  Just buy 50 needle and syringes together and 50 just the needles, then switch them out before you stick yourself.  I like 23g 1" for everthing IM

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
I am a puss, and use 25x1
U

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 10:57:26 PM »
23 gauge 1 1/2 inch for all injections!
Including small body parts, I just don't put i in all the way if it is in the tricep or something like that.
But I hate using small pins , they take forever to get the stuff out!