Author Topic: sacramento pro show.... women bodybuilders  (Read 9609 times)

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
sacramento pro show.... women bodybuilders
« on: February 15, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »
 :)
cathy lefrancois will be competing in the sac pro show. she looks incredible............ probably the best in her bb career EVER . she is determined to win in sac and arnold's. she is back and with a vengence............
make sure you have plenty of film to shoot her if you like women's bodbuilding. you will get some incredible pictures of this Canadian beauty ........................ ......

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: sacramento pro show.... women bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »
I think Cathy is wonderful and I hope she does well at all her competitions this year. However two words: Heather Policky. Looking the way she does I think she might win everything she enters this year. She is like the next Kim Chizevsky muscle-wise.

Articulate Bodies

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.articulatebodies.com Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
...However two words: Heather Policky. Looking the way she does I think she might win everything she enters this year...

I agree completely! I've always liked Cathy's physique and her presence, but Heather seems to be in a league of her own!
Heather brings much more mass to the stage; however, they both bring a complete package of symmetry, muscle, beauty and elegance!

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 10:12:17 PM »
I agree completely! I've always liked Cathy's physique and her presence, but Heather seems to be in a league of her own!
Heather brings much more mass to the stage; however, they both bring a complete package of symmetry, muscle, beauty and elegance!

great pic of heather........... should be a good battle in sacramento.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 10:41:53 PM »
:)
cathy lefrancois will be competing in the sac pro show. she looks incredible............ probably the best in her bb career EVER . she is determined to win in sac and arnold's. she is back and with a vengence............
make sure you have plenty of film to shoot her if you like women's bodbuilding. you will get some incredible pictures of this Canadian beauty ........................ ......
[/quot
Keep your eyes on Mah-Ann Mendoza. She looks better this year than she ever has. I'm not saying this beause I'm her friend, she's using MY trainer now and she's gonna kick some major ASS at that show!

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 05:26:01 AM »
I am totally looking forward to the Sac.  A great opportunity for some women to qualify for the O early and take time to prep for it later in the year.

I think Cathy should do well and Heather's pro debut is something to look forward to for sure.

See you all there!

genex

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
those two are hot !

Articulate Bodies

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 02:54:40 PM »
Will the Women's be webcast on bodybuilding.com as well as the Men's?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »
Will the Women's be webcast on bodybuilding.com as well as the Men's?
Neither are being webcasted

Elevate Your Image.™

Articulate Bodies

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 04:33:40 PM »
bummer. thanks Isaac! Will you be there? If so, send pics of Heather!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
CARLA SALOTTI - WOW ! watch this Classy lady take the stage , with that 1000 watt smile. Small and Perfect Condition and Shape - "Bringing Sexy Back " Probably the sweetest person in the sport and always gives a 120% making sure everyone looks good at shows <Protan>

This show - she gave 130% for her self and is an amazing person- That guy TIM - Great JOB

Love seeing her Compete against Woman she has spoke so highly of and know this - She is a tough one

TRUE STORY -

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 09:27:10 PM »
CARLA SALOTTI - WOW ! watch this Classy lady take the stage , with that 1000 watt smile. Small and Perfect Condition and Shape - "Bringing Sexy Back " Probably the sweetest person in the sport and always gives a 120% making sure everyone looks good at shows <Protan>

This show - she gave 130% for her self and is an amazing person- That guy TIM - Great JOB

Love seeing her Compete against Woman she has spoke so highly of and know this - She is a tough one

TRUE STORY -

lol