Author Topic: Tim Hardaway.........  (Read 4411 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
Tim Hardaway.........
« on: February 15, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »
So did Tim Hardaway say something people WANT to say but don't or was he completely wrong..put aside they words he used..just the issue at hand..discuss

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tim Hardaway.........
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 07:35:21 PM »
Pretty much said how he felt and we all know you have to be tolerant of every friggin "disease,condition, lifestyle" people have nowdays.  Soon child molesters will have to be tolerated because "they were born that way" in the direction the pc world is going.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »
So did Tim Hardaway say something people WANT to say but don't or was he completely wrong..put aside they words he used..just the issue at hand..discuss

AMAZING HOW FIRST AMMENDMENT FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAS LOST ALL OF ITS POWER.

AMERICA WITHOUT QUESTION IS ONE OF THE NATIONS PUSHING THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA MORE THAN ANY OTHER.  WITH THAT HAS BEEN THE CALL FOR HOMOSEXUALITY TO BE TOLERATED...THAT IS UNTIL SOMEONES CHILD IS MOLESTED BY A PEDOPHILE. I AGREE WITH HARDAWAY THAT KNOWING SOMEONE IS GAY WILL CHANGE THE DYNAMICS OF A PERSON OR TEAMS INTERACTION WITH THAT PERSON(S). BETTER FOR ANY CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL/LESBIAN TO REMAIN AS SUCH UNTIL THEIR DEPARTURE FROM THE SPORT...AND AFTER LEAVING THE TEAM I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO REVEAL SUCH ACTIVITIES/LIFESTYLE. WHAT WAS AMECHIS POINT IN THIS?
C

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »
that dude has the right to say whatever the f**k he wants

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »
he's an ignorant niglet... so what did you expect?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 08:25:26 PM »
VIVA LA KRAMER

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »
Tim Hardaway is a homosexual.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »
Tim Hardaway is a homosexual.

dude, you're in love!

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
one thing is for sure is we here in the US have become way to PC. I am so sick of PC this and PC that. I am neither racist nor homophobic. I'm a short white italian from RI(oooh you must be in the mob everyone I used to meet would ask)...NOPE......I was raised catholic(which don't get me started on the friggin catholic church/priests-pediophilia) but I am so sick of---"it's because we're black or we're gay or you're white, your rich, I'm poor, you're republican/democrat, etc,etc)...how about we're human beings, we're just people...If I heard one more time that 2 african american coaches were in the super bowl...how about just two great coaches were in the Super Bowl. Two well respected men who were friends, are squaring off in the Super Bowl.....we're just people....no more color, creed, religion, political party etc....maybe if we here in America worried less about civil rights/liberties and put our heads together, we'd have less problems here.  Rodney King was right..."can't we all just get along!!!!" hell we all don't need to be friends, just live and stop looking to screw over the person next to you or be so quick to say..I'm being screwed for this or for that.....respect and live life to the fullest...enjoy life people....LIFE IS TOO SHORT

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
I'm really really curious to see how this pans out, John Rocker (a former MPF client ;D) was drummed out of baseball for saying things that were ten times less offensive than what Hardaway said, I worked with Rockhead for almost a year after his surgery and I can personally say that he was a 360 degree opposite of how the media portraied him.

Hardaway on the otherhand just flat out said that he HATED gays and admitted he was homophobic, if anyone should be banned in participating in ANY function related to basketball at any venue it's him, but I'll tell you this, if he does get banned from basketball and loses endorsments, I'll bet a grand right now he'll crying racism.....what a fucking loser!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 09:11:43 PM »
Jimmy da Greek someone n' Rocker are having a chuckle.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »
one thing is for sure is we here in the US have become way to PC. I am so sick of PC this and PC that. I am neither racist nor homophobic. I'm a short white italian from RI(oooh you must be in the mob everyone I used to meet would ask)...NOPE......I was raised catholic(which don't get me started on the friggin catholic church/priests-pediophilia) but I am so sick of---"it's because we're black or we're gay or you're white, your rich, I'm poor, you're republican/democrat, etc,etc)...how about we're human beings, we're just people...If I heard one more time that 2 african american coaches were in the super bowl...how about just two great coaches were in the Super Bowl. Two well respected men who were friends, are squaring off in the Super Bowl.....we're just people....no more color, creed, religion, political party etc....maybe if we here in America worried less about civil rights/liberties and put our heads together, we'd have less problems here.  Rodney King was right..."can't we all just get along!!!!" hell we all don't need to be friends, just live and stop looking to screw over the person next to you or be so quick to say..I'm being screwed for this or for that.....respect and live life to the fullest...enjoy life people....LIFE IS TOO SHORT

I agree, man.
HAHA, RON.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 11:02:26 PM »
I can personally say that he was a 360 degree opposite of how the media portraied him.

So he was a racist?   :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »
I'm really really curious to see how this pans out, John Rocker (a former MPF client ;D) was drummed out of baseball for saying things that were ten times less offensive than what Hardaway said, I worked with Rockhead for almost a year after his surgery and I can personally say that he was a 360 degree opposite of how the media portraied him.

Hardaway on the otherhand just flat out said that he HATED gays and admitted he was homophobic, if anyone should be banned in participating in ANY function related to basketball at any venue it's him, but I'll tell you this, if he does get banned from basketball and loses endorsments, I'll bet a grand right now he'll crying racism.....what a fucking loser!!

He's out.

The NBA wants nothing more to do with him.

Yes, he has the right to say whatever he wants.  And yes, the people paying him have the right to respond however they see fit and the advertisers who pay all that money to the NBA will ensure he no longer has any roles in or 'near' the league.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 12:18:54 AM »
Tim Hardaway is a fcuking idit.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 12:47:27 AM »
He's out.

The NBA wants nothing more to do with him.

Yes, he has the right to say whatever he wants.  And yes, the people paying him have the right to respond however they see fit and the advertisers who pay all that money to the NBA will ensure he no longer has any roles in or 'near' the league.

YOU JUST ENDORSED CANCELLING YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH...RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T SEE IT, BUT I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CRYING LATER FOR DOING SO.

AS IT STANDS THE ONLY THING BEING REVEALED IS HOW MANY HOMOSEXUALS ARE IN PRO SPORTS...THAT INCLUDES OWNERS, PLAYERS, COACHES ETC...AND EVEN THIS MESSAGE BOARD. WHAT THIS MAN FEELS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS IS HIS OWN PEROGATIVE. TO ASK ONE'S OPINION (AS THE MEDIA DOES) ON SOMETHNG AND THEN BROADCAST IT BEFORE THE WORLD LIKE IT IS THE GREATEST EVIL EVER HAS NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME. WHAT DO I CARE WHAT HE FEELS FOR SOMEONE ELSE? BETTER FOR SOMEONE TO ONLY THINK SOMETHING OF SOMEONE THAN TO HAVE THEM ACT ON THAT FEELING. AS IT STANDS THERE IS NO MORE HOSTILE NATION TO RACES, GENDERS, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, CULTURES, ETC THAN AMERICA, SO TO SEE THIS "REACTION" IS LAUGHABLE AT BEST. MAYBE THE NBA SUPPORTS JEFF GANNON AND THE WASHINGTON DC HOMOSEXUALS LIKE JOHN CRISP, DENNIS HASTERT, MARK FOLEY, JIM MCGREEVY AND THE ALL TOO MANY CLOSET CASES THAT RUN GOVERNMENT. FUNNY..BILL CLINTON WAS ALL BUT CASTRATED OVER MONICA LEWINSKI....MAYBE MONICA SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN AND BILL WOULD BE A HERO TODAY.

WELCOME TO GAY USA HOME OF THE GAY NBA
C

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 12:57:12 AM »
YOU JUST ENDORSED CANCELLING YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH...RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T SEE IT, BUT I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CRYING LATER FOR DOING SO.

AS IT STANDS THE ONLY THING BEING REVEALED IS HOW MANY HOMOSEXUALS ARE IN PRO SPORTS...THAT INCLUDES OWNERS, PLAYERS, COACHES ETC...AND EVEN THIS MESSAGE BOARD. WHAT THIS MAN FEELS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS IS HIS OWN PEROGATIVE. TO ASK ONE'S OPINION (AS THE MEDIA DOES) ON SOMETHNG AND THEN BROADCAST IT BEFORE THE WORLD LIKE IT IS THE GREATEST EVIL EVER HAS NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME. WHAT DO I CARE WHAT HE FEELS FOR SOMEONE ELSE? BETTER FOR SOMEONE TO ONLY THINK SOMETHING OF SOMEONE THAN TO HAVE THEM ACT ON THAT FEELING. AS IT STANDS THERE IS NO MORE HOSTILE NATION TO RACES, GENDERS, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, CULTURES, ETC THAN AMERICA, SO TO SEE THIS "REACTION" IS LAUGHABLE AT BEST. MAYBE THE NBA SUPPORTS JEFF GANNON AND THE WASHINGTON DC HOMOSEXUALS LIKE JOHN CRISP, DENNIS HASTERT, MARK FOLEY, JIM MCGREEVY AND THE ALL TOO MANY CLOSET CASES THAT RUN GOVERNMENT. FUNNY..BILL CLINTON WAS ALL BUT CASTRATED OVER MONICA LEWINSKI....MAYBE MONICA SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN AND BILL WOULD BE A HERO TODAY.

Wow... I hate the all CAPS... but on some level you're kind of right.

What if you say something and it gets put in a paper... whatever it is, but your boss doesn't like it, so he can fire you?

Now granted, most of us are fortunate (or is it unfortunate) enough to not be famous, so no one asks our opinion on shit, however, imagine if they did... You said something and it upset a group of people, so you get fired... The group that you may have spent 1/2 your life being involved with basically turns its nose up at you from now on.

I don't think that's very cool for speaking your mind...

I don't agree with what he said, but I defend his right to say it without exception and without fear of retaliation from any person or group.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 01:04:09 AM »

The NBA has the right to get rid of any fag-haters. It's their prerogative.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 01:33:48 AM »
The NBA has the right to get rid of any fag-haters. It's their prerogative.

-Hedge

Everyone has a prerogative I suppose.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 04:10:54 AM »
he's got a right to say whatever he wants..no matter how stupid it is...

he's won my vote for moron of the year for saying it on open radio.

footloose and fancy free

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 04:42:59 AM »

Your right to say what you want goes hand-in-hand with your right to deal with the consequences that may result from whatever you choose to say.

He will not be imprisoned for what he said, but the companies he currently works for have every right to decline his services in the future.

We enjoy plenty of freedoms here, but making inappropriate comments in a public forum can - and should - carry undesirable consequences.  Regardless of the target group, Americans hate the word 'hate'. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2007, 07:34:17 AM »
Your right to say what you want goes hand-in-hand with your right to deal with the consequences that may result from whatever you choose to say.

He will not be imprisoned for what he said, but the companies he currently works for have every right to decline his services in the future.

We enjoy plenty of freedoms here, but making inappropriate comments in a public forum can - and should - carry undesirable consequences.  Regardless of the target group, Americans hate the word 'hate'. 

Well said.  I agree.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »

im just as proud of tim as i was of kramer ... both champions for a day who pussied out the next!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »
So he was a racist?   :D

Math was never a strong point for me, how about a complete 180 :-\?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2007, 09:10:16 AM »
BTW, why is this thread on the political board?