Author Topic: Why does the world hate the USA?  (Read 3197 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Why does the world hate the USA?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2007, 10:04:58 AM »
We've got a lot of problems here but no country in the world has more people trying to immigrate into it than we do
Some of the anger towards us is justified, the other 80% is just envy from people WHO can't get in!  ;D

Exactly, they want what we got but they can't get it. So they want us to suffer along side of them.  ::)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2007, 11:06:43 AM »
Exactly, they want what we got but they can't get it. So they want us to suffer along side of them.  ::)

Psss i get more money on welfare in my country than i would get working in the USA

Americans is to patriotic
Money drugs and bitches

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2007, 12:04:34 PM »
the world does not hate the USA...

well most didn't hate the US till the iraq blunder by dumbass bush....now friends that travel tell me its hard to get a beer in europe bars if you r white and american..(well 2 of my friends got the shit treatment in a german bar ..they r white..from fredneck MD.and thats about as white as ya get)

but most folks dont hate the USA mang...THATS why everyone on this planet wants to move here..this is a great country..

now..most of the planet do dislike bush...including myself..i think he's a puppet douchebag..that played the " its american to be a white christian" card and won.. :-\

STOP confusing dislike for bush with dislike for this country man..

I agree! If you go around the world and ask people about Bill Clinton, 90% will have a favorable opinion of him and not so much of Bush. People dislike this place because of the fucking government and it's past and present foreign policy that has fucked up a lot of other nations.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2007, 06:25:41 PM »
Too loud and quite frankly they are just simple people, and do not appear to be very 'street smart'. This is based on my staying in many hostels throughout Europe the last 2 months. It is nine times out of ten Americans or Canadians who fail miserabely to fit in in any situation with other cultures.

Your talking "street smart" and you stay in hostels in Europe? Give me a break. ahahah! Where do you think the phrase "street smarts" originated? IN AMERICA NOT NEW ZEALAND you backwoods hick! What a moron. Have you ever been to America or Canada? I doubt it. You watch a lot of American TV so you are an "expert" about the USA? ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 06:27:09 PM »
wow how long did that take :o

Yeah but he is 100% correct on all counts.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
Psss i get more money on welfare in my country than i would get working in the USA

Americans is to patriotic

Sure you do. Working in the USA you probably would be underqualified to sweep the streets. ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2007, 06:30:33 PM »
Too loud and quite frankly they are just simple people, and do not appear to be very 'street smart'. This is based on my staying in many hostels throughout Europe the last 2 months. It is nine times out of ten Americans or Canadians who fail miserabely to fit in in any situation with other cultures.

Oh, I forgot to mention that New Zealand is known for, well.... Nothing that i can think of. You act like its a bastion of sophistication. ahahhah!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »
Italians are worse. Most of them don't speak no other language then Italian, and everything not Italian either scare them or they just don't get it.

I have been to Italy about a dozen times. I have many relatives in Sicily and the mainland. Many Italians still live in the old world. They don't travel much. They love to hear stories about America. Good people.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2007, 06:48:48 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that New Zealand is known for, well.... Nothing that i can think of. You act like its a bastion of sophistication. ahahhah!

Sheep... they have a lot of sheep.

Oh and we make huge epic blockbuster movies there... Contributing more to their economy than any sheep does.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2007, 06:50:19 PM »
I have been to Italy about a dozen times. I have many relatives in Sicily and the mainland. Many Italians still live in the old world. They don't travel much. They love to hear stories about America. Good people.

They are one of the most laid back countries on the planet... I love 'em.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »
They are one of the most laid back countries on the planet... I love 'em.

Its funny. I grew up in Little Italy, the Bronx. A large percent of the guys I grew up with were and still are hotheads. The Italians I met in my visits to Italy, my relatives included were all down to earth, laid back souls.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 06:12:49 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::)

Ever hear of Lord Rutherford??
He split the atom..... You can thank him for all things nuclear.
NZ was first to give women the vote....

I could go on, but it would be wasted on a cretin like yourself.
P

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2007, 06:30:10 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

Ever hear of Lord Rutherford??
He split the atom..... You can thank him for all things nuclear.
NZ was first to give women the vote....

I could go on, but it would be wasted on a cretin like yourself.

Go reread your dumb generalizations about Americans and Canadians and think about who is the cretin. Funny you are hanging around an American web site. Lord Rutherford. Hmmm, funny I never heard of him. You can name literally hundreds of Americans who have changed the world for the better and you come up with ONE guy nobody ever heard of. Go back to the hostel little boy and find some sophistication.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »
Go reread your dumb generalizations about Americans and Canadians and think about who is the cretin. Funny you are hanging around an American web site. Lord Rutherford. Hmmm, funny I never heard of him. You can name literally hundreds of Americans who have changed the world for the better and you come up with ONE guy nobody ever heard of. Go back to the hostel little boy and find some sophistication.

Well..... Firstly, Meltdown.

Secondly, all I am saying is what I have witnessed first hand. I have had many conversations with other cultures about this. The problem is American's grow up thinking the edge's of the world are Washington and florida..... 
Perhaps you need to broaden your knowledge a little and then you'll be amazed to discover that there have been many people from outside the US that have changed the world.

Hope this helps.

P

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »
Well..... Firstly, Meltdown.

Secondly, all I am saying is what I have witnessed first hand. I have had many conversations with other cultures about this. The problem is American's grow up thinking the edge's of the world are Washington and florida..... 
Perhaps you need to broaden your knowledge a little and then you'll be amazed to discover that there have been many people from outside the US that have changed the world.

Hope this helps.

Washington state? No one thinks about that state... Well, make people in Seattle.

Besides, the State furthest from the lower 48 is Alaska anyway...

The edges are "Alaska, Hawaii, NY, and Florida... Oh, and now Iraq... our soon to be 52nd state, right after Puerto Rico.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2007, 04:26:25 PM »

The Americans you ran into were probably fuckings idiots and not well cultured. Most Americans are pretty knowledgable about cultures other than their own, and if they're not, then they're usually willing to learn. It's the europeans who are elitist shits that think anyone who doesn't look or act like them = bad apples. In America, almost everyone is respected, regardless of whether they're liked or disliked.

Europeans are snobby as hell. I live in NY and have ran into alot of these elitist fucks. Most of them think being knowledgable about obscure wine brands is what's important, along with skin color etc. Hierarchically speaking, Americans are one up on Europeans and everyone else.