Author Topic: What do you support?  (Read 1248 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
What do you support?
« on: February 15, 2007, 09:56:47 PM »
Zero tolerance or community based policing and why?

Go.
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

Re: What do you support?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 09:58:43 PM »
i support racial profiling

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »
of course it works, its a numbers game

in an ideal world people of different colors would have an equal chance of commiting crime, and or we would have the money to scrutinize everyone to the same degree

sadly that isnt possibly (yet) so you have to make sure you stop the most crime with the least resources

doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that means targeting blacks

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 10:06:49 PM »
of course it works, its a numbers game

in an ideal world people of different colors would have an equal chance of commiting crime, and or we would have the money to scrutinize everyone to the same degree

sadly that isnt possibly (yet) so you have to make sure you stop the most crime with the least resources

doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that means targeting blacks
Somewhat utilatarian in nature but true.  THe legal system is essentially utiliatrianism because we cannot catch everyone and some mistakes are allowable...i mean look at OJ  ;D
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »
Somewhat utilatarian in nature but true.  THe legal system is essentially utiliatrianism because we cannot catch everyone and some mistakes are allowable...i mean look at OJ  ;D

util runs the nation.   911 was utilitarianism.  the mid east wars will cost us under 10k lives but will significantly improve the lives of 2 billion americans over 150 years.  It's calming to finally figure things out.  greater good rules.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »
It essentially how most societies work.  I think we can lose less life over there but good assessment 240.  Your education on things does impress me, aside from 9/11.   ;D

you know, it's so funny.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most folks on the politics board, agree with me on most issues.   (you have the outliers like Beach Bum who start stuff for no reason, but hey, he's a clinton voter and wants to import 7k iraqis into our streets).

But most don't agree with me on 9/11.  I think in time, that will change.  Recall that I spent 3 or 4 months, watching the lectures, films of the collapse in slow mo, and studying the economics, politics, and goals behind 9/11.   I believe it was at the very least, allowed to happen and that explosives were used.  I believe Americans will all know in a few years.  And I believe no one will every do a minute of jail time for it.

it was the most incredible, bold, evil, insane day in US history, but it did more to further US goals than any other day in history.  In 100 years, peolpe will probably thank dick cheney for running things that day.  Seriously.  Bush will be remembered as the guy who "brought democracy to the middle east" and secured our place as the GLOBAL ENERGY SUPERPOWER.   No one remembers dead people.  The soldiers, 911 victims, and hundreds of thousands of people we pave over in the sand, they matter naught.  it's a world where we all die, we all have the same insecurities about what's next, and really, money doesn't change a thing.

A beautiful thing, this life is.  The world is an incredible thing to watch!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 10:41:28 PM »
if amreekans were honest they would celebrate 911 the same as the 4th of july ... that was the greatest day in your history (as far as your future is concerned)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »
Zero tolerance or community based policing and why?

Go.

honour and honesty..

as long as it does not effect me..live your life as you deem fit man  8)

i am NOONE to judge you..nor should i be..
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »
Community Oriented Policing...

However, you're comparing two different areas... you can have Community Oriented Policing and still have Zero Tolerance...

C.O.P. is a way of interacting with the public in their own surroundings... getting out into the neighborhoods and showing your face. Letting people know you're there... being a member of the community.

You can be all of those things and still say... I have zero tolerance for crime, and when crime occurs, you drop the hammer on those that committed it.

I don't see them as either / or... I see it as 2 different pieces.