Author Topic: Hardaway situation...  (Read 3437 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Hardaway situation...
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
Though I don't agree with his position it really took fucking balls for him to answer honestly. Why is that his freedom of speech doesn't extend there? He wasn't yelling fire in a crowded movie theater for fuck's sake.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Hardaway situation...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
he was set up by that little queer LeBatard.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 02:11:05 PM »
Now the guy is claiming hate-mail and how life is so much harder for gays after Hardaway's statements. Give me a fucking break, all Hardaway said was what a majority of people would say if no one was around. Americans are losing their fucking minds with this political correctness bullshit. In time, people will be put in jail for thinking the wrong thing.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »
Gays allways look for shit to simmer, much like bitches, they need drama, it's all the estrogen and the lust for the penis.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 05:12:59 PM »
Though I don't agree with his position it really took fucking balls for him to answer honestly. Why is that his freedom of speech doesn't extend there? He wasn't yelling fire in a crowded movie theater for f**k's sake.

you gotta remember that as much as he has the freedom to say it, others have the freedom to be extremely pissed off by it. the 1st amendment only says that congress will pass no law prohibiting the freedom of speech, it doesn't protect idiots from the public backlash that can result from liberal usage of it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »
Free speech is now limited to that which is politically correct.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »
you gotta remember that as much as he has the freedom to say it, others have the freedom to be extremely pissed off by it. the 1st amendment only says that congress will pass no law prohibiting the freedom of speech, it doesn't protect idiots from the public backlash that can result from liberal usage of it.

I'm proud to live in America.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »
I'm proud to live in America.

a wise man once said if you don't believe in free speech for your enemy, you don't believe in free speech at all. to me that means both believing in free speech for those who say things i disagree with, and for those who vehemently criticize me for that which i say.  8)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 02:23:42 AM »

exactly doc, pretty fucking pathetic.   

It's funny how in the 'real world' people really live on lies and want to be lied to.

props to Hardaway for being standup

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 03:20:36 AM »

very true

it fucking sucks

T

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 09:10:27 AM »
exactly doc, pretty fucking pathetic.   

It's funny how in the 'real world' people really live on lies and want to be lied to.

props to Hardaway for being standup

I am so fucking tired of bullshitters and fake-assed motherfuckers. It's refreshing to see somone voice an honest, albeit unpolupar, opinion.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
I am so fucking tired of bullshitters and fake-assed motherfuckers. It's refreshing to see somone voice an honest, albeit unpolupar, opinion.

Agreed. I believe Tim deserves a standing round of applause... All these ignorant mother fuckers getting pissy because someone has the balls to stand up and say some shit that most of us think everyday... I'm personnaly getting tired of all the politcal bullshit... Its not pollitically correct to say you hate guys... Well i guess half the nation aint pollitcally correct or penis puffers nation wide would be getting married right?? but they cant because majority of people dont like guys. They can vote behind a closed door but are to damn scared to say it aloud... Well i say props to Tim..

wampyri

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 04:29:59 PM »
I like freedom of speech but I recognise that I run the risk fo someone excersisein the right to kick my arse if i go to far I believe in the right to kick arse.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »
Agreed. I believe Tim deserves a standing round of applause... All these ignorant mother fuckers getting pissy because someone has the balls to stand up and say some shit that most of us think everyday... I'm personnaly getting tired of all the politcal bullshit... Its not pollitically correct to say you hate guys... Well i guess half the nation aint pollitcally correct or penis puffers nation wide would be getting married right?? but they cant because majority of people dont like guys. They can vote behind a closed door but are to damn scared to say it aloud... Well i say props to Tim..

my man, if everyone started saying everything they thought out loud you can bet your ass chaos would ensue. the number of racists, bigots, religious nutjobs and sexist shitstains out there who think all sorts of terrible things but keep their mouths shut would, if they started vocalizing everything, cause riots.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 12:39:53 AM »
my man, if everyone started saying everything they thought out loud you can bet your ass chaos would ensue. the number of racists, bigots, religious nutjobs and sexist shitstains out there who think all sorts of terrible things but keep their mouths shut would, if they started vocalizing everything, cause riots.

MisterMagoo is a very well though and objective guy. 

Enjoy reading your posts man.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »
I like freedom of speech but I recognise that I run the risk fo someone excersisein the right to kick my arse if i go to far I believe in the right to kick arse.

There should always be the rick to kick arse if it's required... some people truly do need an arse kicking.