Author Topic: Tren from powder vs. Finaplix?  (Read 4590 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Tren from powder vs. Finaplix?
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:25:07 PM »

I just finished that 100mL jug of Tren that was made from Finaplix pellets and switched to a UG that was powder based.

I have to say there is a marked difference.

I don't get the cough from the powder based Tren, but I also don't get the same type of feeling or strength that the Finaplix gave.

Not sure if it's just a bad batch or that Finaplix pellets are just a better quality Tren source, but there is a difference.

That Finaplix Tren was the best I've ever used......and I've had several UG brands.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Tren from powder vs. Finaplix?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 11:42:39 AM »
I have to agree with you on that. I continue to "brew" my own for the same reason. It is a bit of a hassle, but a better price and much better quality.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 06:58:39 AM »
Have either of you noticed a difference in progesterone activity between either kinds of Tren? I was thinking about doing Tren at the end with my next Test E, Proviron cycle and curious as to which way I should lean. Have either of you done a Test, Tren only cycle? If so what results did you get? Thanks in advance.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »
I was speaking only of tren acetate (finaplix) and yes, I have noticed gyno wanting to start, but quicky went to nolva and it was not an issue. I have done a test, tren, winny and was happy with the results.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
I was speaking only of tren acetate (finaplix) and yes, I have noticed gyno wanting to start, but quicky went to nolva and it was not an issue. I have done a test, tren, winny and was happy with the results.
For Tren wouldn't you need an anti-progesterone not an anti-estrogen?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 02:16:05 PM »

An anti-prolactin, actually, like dostinex (capergoline) or parlodel (bromocriptine), but this recommendation appears to be based more in theory than in actuality as most users of tren don't take either.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 01:06:56 PM »
An anti-prolactin, actually, like dostinex (capergoline) or parlodel (bromocriptine), but this recommendation appears to be based more in theory than in actuality as most users of tren don't take either.

Thanks for the info. I was confused about that.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »

Hey freakfest could you elaborate on this?  Does tren decrease production of prolactin-inhibiting hormone?  Is tren considered a female hormone because I have heard of female estrogens causing this effect?

If that ever happens to me I will stick to my cocaine thank you very much :)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 06:43:53 AM »
Hey freakfest could you elaborate on this?  Does tren decrease production of prolactin-inhibiting hormone?  Is tren considered a female hormone because I have heard of female estrogens causing this effect?

I do not really know for sure, to be honest.  It seems that much of trens reputed effect on increasing prolactin levels comes more from underground heresay than from scientific fact.  In fact, the medical literature, although scant on this topic, would suggest that the opposite is true (see articles below).

Androgens in almost all cases lower prolactin levels and higher than normal levels of estrogen raise prolactin.

Big-O (much respect) took some degree of blame for promoting this concept on the old getbig board, whether directly or indirectly. Several years ago he posted studies in relation to a certain trenbolone compound raising prolactin levels. The compound was Synovex plus. The high estradiol concentration in Synovex was the chief mechanism of action of this. He posted the full study and outlined why there was a lack of dopaminergic binding to the lactotrophs in the anterior pituitary region, thus resulting in raised prolactin levels. As he summarized, "the stalk was cut and excess prolactin was dumped into the portal system."  He later reiterated that he did not believe that tren as we all know it should have a prolactin-raising effect.

I hope you find the following articles to be of interest: 

Effects of anabolic implants of oestradiol alone or in combination with trenbolone acetate on the ultrastructure of mammary glands in female lambs regarding their interference in prolactin secretion.
Blanco A, Moya L, Flores R, Aguera E, Monterde JG.
Department of Comparative Anatomy and Pathological Anatomy, Veterinary Faculty, University of Cordoba, Spain.

The side-effects of anabolic steroid implants on mammary gland ultrastructure were evaluated in female lambs treated with oestradiol (n = 10) and with oestradiol plus trenbolone acetate (n = 10). Ten non-implanted lambs were used as controls. Apart from the ultrastructural study of the mammary gland, an assessment of the prolactin pituitary cell population was carried out by immunological methods. Our results showed that oestrogenic implants exert stimulating effects on mammary gland development, both by activating the synthesis process at mammary gland cell levels and by increasing prolactin pituitary production. Nevertheless, there was no evidence of secretory products in the lumen of the gland. Implants containing trenbolone acetate counteracted the mammary stimulus of oestrogens showing ultrastructural images of cell autolysis and necrosis.

Growth hormone, insulin, prolactin and total thyroxine in the plasma of sheep implanted with the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate alone or with oestradiol.
Donaldson IA, Hart IC, Heitzman RJ.

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »
Very interesting, thanks for posting those. 

From the looks of it, the first study showed a rise in prolactin levels, but no actual production was initiated, and the 2nd study had no rise... so milk production/secretion whatever you have it would not be a concern.

It sort of makes sense when you think of it.  Typically, when women begin to lactate / produce milk it is based on the synergistic effects of estrogen, cortisol, prolactin, and oxytocin.  Prolactin-Inhibiting Hormone maybe lessened due to tren and as a result rise prolactin levels.  And a rise in estrogen due to oestadiol but without the oxytocin or cortisol the mammary gland would lack full function and therefore maybe unable to produce milk...

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »

Great question...? Any takers ? Possibly the winny helped ?