Author Topic: The Squadfather has been owned more times then Ron Avidan has been to an expo!!!  (Read 3473 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Lets see hmm Alexxx owned him.. sarcasm owned him, mr. magoo owned him.. squadfather owned himself, mindspin caused him to meltdown all over the place.. milos got sarcasm dreaming about 10 pound dumbells shaped like a dildo..

discuss.
just push some weight!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hahahahahah "ok alexxx" oh brother.  ::)

lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

::)

(YAWN)
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
awwwww, wooks wike poor Awwexxxx is angwwwy that i told him Arvilla was twice his size, hahahahahaha, meltdown.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
awwwww, wooks wike poor Awwexxxx is angwwwy that i told him Arvilla was twice his size, hahahahahaha, meltdown.

Please he could not carry my gym bag. I just don't get why you are all over his nuts and believe those outrageous lies he calls lifts.
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

watch it, man. apparently i owned you once, so might do it again. or something.  ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
watch it, man. apparently i owned you once, so might do it again. or something.  ???

You own his boyfriend adonis so that is a strike against dave aka "the squad father"
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You own his boyfriend adonis so that is a strike against dave aka "the squad father"
tell Oksana i'll be over a little early tonight.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lets see hmm Alexxx owned him.. sarcasm owned him, mr. magoo owned him.. squadfather owned himself, mindspin caused him to meltdown all over the place.. milos got sarcasm dreaming about 10 pound dumbells shaped like a dildo..

discuss.

yeah.....  a pathetic 35 years old loser....what a disgrace for his family

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I don't think the squadfather has anyone to hold his hand except for arvilla and adonis.
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I don't think the squadfather has anyone to hold his hand except for arvilla and adonis.
yeah but i've got Oksana to hold my dick in her mouth, that's all i need.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
yeah but i've got Oksana to hold my dick in her mouth, that's all i need.

You must be the hit of the preschools parties.
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

i won't deny that i've left adonis a quivering little pile of jelly, but i'm cool with dave so i'd prefer we all agree there's a bit of a barrier there.  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You must be the hit of the preschools parties.
never been to one but your sister loves me.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet

discuss.

he got owned by grown ups....u on the other hand got owned by a 13year old bob chick physique haha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
never been to one but your sister loves me.

I bet there is a party in your head.
just push some weight!