Author Topic: oh shit, i tried a "gym owning"  (Read 2173 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
oh shit, i tried a "gym owning"
« on: February 17, 2007, 01:36:35 PM »
hahaha, i've always avoided this shit, but an opportunity arose i absolutely could not pass up.

it's my speed bench workout, i finish up all my bands and board work, so it's time to hit shoulders. we have one of those little standalone shoulder press seats and there was another guy heading toward it. we alternate on the thing, i get a pair of 90s, this kid takes off his sweater and he's my height but about 135 pounds. he grabs a pair of 35s and puts a big-ass shaker bottle on the floor beside the bench with "NITRO-TECH" on it in huge letters.

i'm sitting there while he's doing his set, and i'm staring at that damn bottle then back at him. i swear to you i could not help myself. i just blurt out, "whoa man, good work. must be that nitro-tech, that shit's like steroids!!" the kid looked at me like i just kicked his dog and then went to a completely different area of the gym, haha.

i have to admit i felt kinda bad for it, but the situation was just too perfect for me to pass up.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: oh shit, i tried a "gym owning"
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 01:39:11 PM »
hahaha, i've always avoided this shit, but an opportunity arose i absolutely could not pass up.

it's my speed bench workout, i finish up all my bands and board work, so it's time to hit shoulders. we have one of those little standalone shoulder press seats and there was another guy heading toward it. we alternate on the thing, i get a pair of 90s, this kid takes off his sweater and he's my height but about 135 pounds. he grabs a pair of 35s and puts a big-ass shaker bottle on the floor beside the bench with "NITRO-TECH" on it in huge letters.

i'm sitting there while he's doing his set, and i'm staring at that damn bottle then back at him. i swear to you i could not help myself. i just blurt out, "whoa man, good work. must be that nitro-tech, that shit's like steroids!!" the kid looked at me like i just kicked his dog and then went to a completely different area of the gym, haha.

i have to admit i felt kinda bad for it, but the situation was just too perfect for me to pass up.
hahahahaha, good stuff.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »
You got lucky sarcasm did not make a lame comeback at you in the gym.
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:23:11 PM »
hahahahaha, good stuff.

i'm a newbie, i know. i didn't quite have it in me to call him a beast.  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »

classic bro!.........it's like a second nature to me anymore when i'm in the gym.......esp with the mma wannabes ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »
i saw one of those a few days ago. a barbed wire tattoo around his 13" arm, lifting in gloves when he obviously didn't need them, doing shadow boxing between sets. that's the bitch with college gyms, especially the "fitness club" one we have, you get all of the worst types of characters packed into one damn building. ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 03:19:31 PM »

AAHAHAAHAHH!!!   Beautiful!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »
nice work magoo